Official Map/Map Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justifi3d

I think it will liven this world up a bit... Its a sad thing when almost none of the Top 10 tribes are fighting (My own opinion)

I can foresee a few more changes as well :icon_wink:

Jonu36

I think it will liven this world up a bit... Its a sad thing when almost none of the Top 10 tribes are fighting (My own opinion)

I can foresee a few more changes as well :icon_wink:

So, a RIE vs BASH! war maybe?

Captain Obvious strikes again!

DeletedUser

It is sad to see bogger die but you cant win wars defending. Every since Hell! got gangbanged Bogger was receving 100's of incomings everyday and we couldent win. Rie has more villages which equals more troops. So we were screwed either way

DeletedUser83060

Hats of to Bogger for holding out this long, you have my respect!

DeletedUser80269

So there will be an actual war now? the thing is Isnt bash one of those tribes that has been at war up in the NE forever and nobody has made any ground at all? So it will be Rie family that hasnt won a war (SOCA isnt over yet but is very very close, they are still alive) and BASH who has changed names over and over and lost their best players to FearUs

DeletedUser

I didnt say they werent better than barb noblers.

If bash's "best" as blacc says only ever nobled barbs or inactives while in whonxt and they left to join fearus, then using that logic the rest were not up to the same standard of those barb noblers, so therefore those that were left were not as "good" according to blacc.

So free's own players admit they recruited sub standard players, interesting :icon_idea:

Justifi3d

I know who you are talking about Walsh...

Hands down Jake and Mike would destroy Doze and Trey...

They are both very aggressive players :axemen:

Today 19:39
blaac thunda So there will be an actual war now? the thing is Isnt bash one of those tribes that has been at war up in the NE forever and nobody has made any ground at all? So it will be Rie family that hasnt won a war (SOCA isnt over yet but is very very close, they are still alive) and BASH who has changed names over and over and lost their best players to FearUs

If point whores are considered the best, then sure! :lol:

DeletedUser

Ryan we all know who nobled the red in whonxt. I'm not denying that. I'm just having some fun whilst using up my 220 nobles, and just minted another 18. A speed world with half price nobles is so much fun :icon_wink: I just couldnt resisting on a comment calling them BASH's best, doesnt bode well for bash players moving to free if free think that :icon_razz:

And guess you will be included in that as your inseperable from Jake, so thats more K's that need clearing for free, and now with free and fearus recruiting the backbone of bash. ONE less tribe to have a decent war with, what a world and you all think I've come back, why? I'm in more of a war on w48 than is currently on this world :icon_rolleyes: I like to fight, my stats have always shown that and the 26 villages I've nobled in my first 8 hours back on w15 show this (ask PDP, I'm in his tribe now) So why are people so obsessed with my return, get over it, it aint gonna happen. Not with tribes looking at 2-3 years down the line, and not 2-3 months, therefore stopping their tribes having fun now, I'm not gonna come back to a world not to have fun.

DeletedUser

Walsh, we both know itd be logical to us to read it that way, but it isn't what has been said. Using our logic, we could also figure out that blaac didn't intend to say that Trey and Doze are better than Mike and Jake. I like that you think logical, but don't do it selectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.