Official Map/Map Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As I said those players arent even in the top 40, therefore no major gain. Besides two weeks ago things were largely different.:icon_rolleyes:

two weeks ago i could see what was happening, but not this quickly. Yesterday free was number 1 in pts and villages. The next day 10 players are shifted, thus proving how much hell's leadership cares about the stats

DeletedUser66088

if that were true then why did none of the movers actually make a difference as not iin top 40. a noob mistake not to check.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

if that were true then why did none of the movers actually make a difference as not iin top 40. a noob mistake not to check.:icon_rolleyes:

I said it was to take back the number one tribe in villages and points, and noob mistake is to mock a sentance when not read it completely

DeletedUser66088

dont you see the members list? none who joined hell are now in the top 40?

DeletedUser

didnt you see my comment about hell lost the tribe in number one for pts and villages so moved 10 players that increased both to make them number one in both categories

jesseiam2

There are several areas in which the tribes are ranked.

Yesterday FREE was #1 in total villages.
Yesterday FREE was #1 in total points.
Yesterday HELL was #1 in points of the top 40 players.

HELL shifted players from other tribes to regain their other rankings. They top 40 ranking was unadjusted because no players in the other tribes that would affect the top 40 were moved. Once we exceed you there, we will see if another shift is in order.

DeletedUser66088

ok i'm gonna be totally honest here, the reasons you outline are not why we did this. it will be explained in due time as when we are ready. its our business what we do and how we do it. i have solid comfirmation that its not for ranks. the maps are changing quite rapidly the last few days. pretty big changes.

lordarcadia

Well i hope its not for the reason i've heard Jay, this world has seen enough hugging as it is and personally i don't want to be on a side of the world thats involved in a mass lovefest.
I've seen the mail, i've read the "plan" and i'm not impressed at all.

DeletedUser66088

hey, you were part of a mass merge back in the day remember, i was against that but never voiced it as a lovefest.:icon_sad:
mail me this proposed plan

Jonu36

It's really intresting reading all these old posts and looking at these old maps, Vendetta was actually much bigger than i remembered :)

It's like watching a movies but i know how it ends... :icon_eek:

Was Vendetta bigger then HELL?

DeletedUser80269

the main part of hell was the biggest but as a family the V family at one point was larger then the Hell family... actually im pretty sure the RIE family was second largest but could be wrong

DeletedUser

It was a branch of V, *V*, that merged with OH! to form HELL!, so I'm pretty certain that HELL! was bigger than the rest of the V Family at that stage.

DeletedUser

The changes in W31 since the start of the year. Shows the top 20 tribes (but not families). Each change jumps forward roughly 10 days starting 01/01/2010 till today.

Might have a proper play at editing them to make colours stand out better another time.

5c9384458cb5dd26781f2925cb96b19e.gif

(Colour changes due to updates on the auto-updating maps)

Status
Not open for further replies.