Official Map/Map Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can I have a Vendetta Family, ~S.M~ Family, IMPAKT Family, and OH!

thanks

RED BROODER

I haven't made a map for more then six months now, so i'm a bit rusty. Hope you will still enjoy.:)

w31firstwar.jpg

Great map:)

DeletedUser

Top 15. Labeling from top tribe in family. IPF should have been a lovely yellow rather than a stingy green but fate conspired against me.

[spoil]-V- -VA-, -V2- and *V*
~TE~ ~TLE~
-IPF- *IPF*
~GK G*K GK~
METAL IRON
HoPE POT-X

TPU
TPU-WP
TPU-RA
TPU-A
BPU
TPU-R
inS!de

~PPe~
PPeIA
~PPe2~
~PPeK~

SOW
S0W

*SOG*

OH!
~F~

K1NGS
K1NGS.
K1NGS~

oOAMOo

DFB

RMNS-G
RMNS-A
RMNS-V[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Top 15. Labeling from top tribe in family. IPF should have been a lovely yellow rather than a stingy green but fate conspired against me.

[spoil]-V- -VA-, -V2- and *V*
~TE~ ~TLE~
-IPF- *IPF*
~GK G*K GK~
METAL IRON
HoPE POT-X

TPU
TPU-WP
TPU-RA
TPU-A
BPU
TPU-R
inS!de

~PPe~
PPeIA
~PPe2~
~PPeK~

SOW
S0W

*SOG*

OH!
~F~

K1NGS
K1NGS.
K1NGS~

oOAMOo

DFB

RMNS-G
RMNS-A
RMNS-V[/spoil]

cool map...really like it

DeletedUser

wel L3 & L3.1 are part of RMNS F too so that kinda totally misses k16 lol

DeletedUser

How is everyone else supposed to find out if said tribes do not list their family? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wel L3 & L3.1 are part of RMNS F too so that kinda totally misses k16 lol

i was going to say....looking to the west of K1NGS theres L3 and Co... Then i saw this soo yer... Possible merging going on ?

DeletedUser

WoW... It is really a long time ago since this thread was posted in now.. : /

Isn't there any map makers out there without acidtongs?. It would be cool if someone made a "different" map again. : )

DeletedUser

WoW... It is really a long time ago since this thread was posted in now.. : /

Isn't there any map makers out there without acidtongs?. It would be cool if someone made a "different" map again. : )

completely agree :) maybe made a map of the current wars.

DeletedUser70293

I am posting in this to make it seem unread so all you flamers in my Auto-updating map thread can have fun flaming the map here.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser70293

Allow me to be the first to post a new post then.

The eastern side of the map formerly dominated by HoPE has fractured into different tribes as Doze Theory and Drowned Dog leave HoPE to form their own. It also seems that _HUNS_ has been reformed out of _HOME_. The fall of HoPE is at hand?

DeletedUser

Allow me to be the first to post a new post then.

The eastern side of the map formerly dominated by HoPE has fractured into different tribes as Doze Theory and Drowned Dog leave HoPE to form their own. It also seems that _HUNS_ has been reformed out of _HOME_. The fall of HoPE is at hand?

Yeah. You can thank most of whonxt for that. They know who they are.

My money is on Free to do well. However whonxt have quite a few people that arent very popular, they want to fight RIE, however go for inactives only.

I wonder if fearus will protect them if everyone attacks that might do due to the enemies they have gained in the last two weeks.

Just to prove my love for this tribe, my old account wont be deleted straight away to make sure whonxt cant noble it, it is now out of my hands though. So dont mail me.

Hope/huns should merge, and sope should kick their deadwood, far too many players who wont move to fight and like too much grey

DeletedUser70293

If I remember correctly WhoNxt was Aegreans tribe back in the day. 13 members against 60(ish) and they were holding their own.

It will be interesting though, to see what happens. Is Doze one of the people wanting to fight RIE? She is in WhoNxt anyway. I can bet on FREE and WhoNxt entering in a conflict with HoPE and possibly FearUs.

How does it feel to see the family you worked so hard to bring up to glory just crash when you leave Walshaw?

DeletedUser

All because of two players in whonxt.

My final moments in this world is to get free/hope/huns/sope to attack whonxt.

That might of been in the day, but except for whitie666. The nobling stats of the tribe are not impressive. I tried getting them to fight so many times.

All 3 of them wanted was RIE. And have only nobled RIE inactives. RIE are not the same force they use to be in k45/46. That is why fearus are winning so much. With all the shared forums, and same diplomacy as fearus, its almost like their family :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.