Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

Points Greater then skill. If you sit people and do stuff for the tribe obviously if you got low points you suck.

DeletedUser115680

By this stage in the game, a skilled player should have more points. Mabye it's because he's semiactive instead of limited skills. But hey, why build your own account when you can just play sim city and take over a top 5 acc in a later stage of the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99544

So Scott is finally out of the wardrobe. I heard they gonna create a Pride festival only for him.

I salut this revelation!!! :lol:

DeletedUser115697

well, yeah. i get the gist of what you are saying but that's not always true, a lot of the time points can equal farming and internalling/barb nobling and not skill whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I am still .Puff the Magic...

2z56bes.jpg

Only someone with the password can view the decommissioning pages.

In Actual news, we've broken the Power Ranger Blue account and it is being recycled by 333. I'm sure MubaKoy will resurface at some point to say that it never would have happened if he was around, thats fine and dandy, what matters is that it is broken and we can now move onto the next opponent.

And if you guys want to celebrate my glory with a PrideFest, count me in, my only caveat is that I get to be a GoGo Dancer on one of the floats.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

2z56bes.jpg

In Actual news, we've broken the Power Ranger Blue account and it is being recycled by 333. I'm sure MubaKoy will resurface at some point to say that it never would have happened if he was around, thats fine and dandy, what matters is that it is broken and we can now move onto the next opponent.

And if you guys want to celebrate my glory with a PrideFest, count me in, my only caveat is that I get to be a GoGo Dancer on one of the floats.

Woohoo!

Justifi3d

I'm a firm believer in Dukes remaining small, there is other stuff to do when your in that position.. That being said I've played previous worlds with who I think is playing that account and if I'm right they have plenty of skill...

DeletedUser99544

2z56bes.jpg

All this show is that you gave your own account away before you jumped onto ODK, and asked the new owner for a printscreen so you can remain in your closet. Thats all.

I still love you all, but I love myself the most.

xxx

DeletedUser47445

So regardless of the facts presented to you, you still wish to roll with a rumor?

I'm sure that will get you quite far in all aspects of daily life.

DeletedUser115680

4ab8fe69681dc77337d4494accaf8c0f.png

Ohh, brave warriors in Norse. Where do I sign up?

Cheers
Get On My Level?

DeletedUser99544

So regardless of the facts presented to you, you still wish to roll with a rumor?

I'm sure that will get you quite far in all aspects of daily life.

The fact I was presented with was that he swapped account. The printscreen is not a fact of anything. It is just a poor attempt to cover up a fact Norse like to keep in the closet.

Justifi3d

4ab8fe69681dc77337d4494accaf8c0f.png

Ohh, brave warriors in Norse. Where do I sign up?

Cheers
Get On My Level?

Yea that's quite weak in my opinion.. Who are these Players, also the Skype Chat looks cropped to shit.. I'll bet there was more said but you left that out didn't you :p

DeletedUser115680

That is not a Skypechat, it's from ingame.

This is what i received, I did not leave anything out.

Justifi3d

Yea I see that now my mistake.. Like I tell my 13 year old when she gets into shit - There are always two sides to every story.. My suggestion is weed out your players that know Norse Players.. Any good Duke would already be on top of it, check for mass deleted mails! ( Ding Ding)

DeletedUser103537

Wait I know like 10 players in @night worried why haven't they been booted. A lot of them are friends too so worried right now. Though I don't like asking for spies as that is a terrible tactic.

Also are @night and 333 same tribe family was wondering that. When is the Merge between you two lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Wait I know like 10 players in @night worried why haven't they been booted. A lot of them are friends too so worried right now. Though I don't like asking for spies as that is a terrible tactic.

Also are @night and 333 same tribe family was wondering that. When is the Merge between you two lol.

+1

DeletedUser108623

Keep on dreaming son, just tell me when you want me to wake you up :)

When your ready. And once your done. I will put you in the same place as. luckmadness. PWG AND PWB.
I really hope your not the guy faking me.
Whatever will i do.
I might just have to eat some mint cream.