Official Petition for Diglett to Socialize on W24 Forums.

DeletedUser

Dear Diglett,

You've been around for a while now, and you've not really said much to/with us. Sure, you've been lairy with the banhammer and locked a million threads, but you've never took the time to socialize with us. Perhaps if you actively posted here and gave your oppinion the spammers would feel a bit more relaxed with the situation and wouldn't post so much carpe.

The following is a list of people that would feel happy to see you post here, and that would actively socialize with you if you were to make the effort.

1. SirEwok.
2. Hotaka
3. Sulpiac - I know he wants to be on here.
4. Lord Gorwad
5. MicmasterR

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

I got a bad feeling about this!
Maybe mods aren't allowed to get too friendly with their subjects.
Or perhaps he feels it will cloud his judgement.
Or maybe even all these months of dealing with our stuff has forever tainted his view of all of us.
Or maybe he will consider this thread an attack on his modding style, and lock it.

DeletedUser

I got a bad feeling about this!
Maybe mods aren't allowed to get too friendly with their subjects.
Or perhaps he feels it will cloud his judgement.
Or maybe even all these months of dealing with our stuff has forever tainted his view of all of us.
Or maybe he will consider this thread an attack on his modding style, and lock it.

May I direct you to Worlds 9, 11, 15, 20 and 23.

Sebco, Dwarvenee, Casus and Blurk all socialize on their forums.

I'm just trying to involve our mod in our forums, I'm not criticizing him.

DeletedUser

Dear Diglett,

You've been around for a while now, and you've not really said much to/with us. Sure, you've been lairy with the banhammer and locked a million threads, but you've never took the time to socialize with us. Perhaps if you actively posted here and gave your oppinion the spammers would feel a bit more relaxed with the situation and wouldn't post so much carpe.

The following is a list of people that would feel happy to see you post here, and that would actively socialize with you if you were to make the effort.

1. SirEwok.
2. Hotaka.

I agree, I know nothing about you except that you like to close meh thread :/

DeletedUser

HE WAS JUST HERE! IN THESE BLOOMIN FORUMS, WHY DIDNT HE COME IN :| cpas

DeletedUser55663

He's shy, we should offer him snacks and other assorted beverages.

DeletedUser

Dear Diglett,

1. SirEwok.
2. Hotaka
3. Sulpiac - I know he wants to be on here.
My name is MicmasterR, and I support this message.

deadsocks

Maybe he doesn't embrace his nickname :p
I don't see why not... Digletts were always my favourite pokemon.

DeletedUser

Maybe he doesn't embrace his nickname :p
I don't see why not... Digletts were always my favourite pokemon.

Nah, I've called him diglett to his face before (well, not to his face, but you understand..) and he accepted it. And there was that other thread about him made by me named 'Diglett', so he knows.

he knows :icon_evil:

Repinski

I also support this, Mod man (sorry didn't feel like typing your name or calling you Diglett) you should post in these forums!