Official Petition for Diglett to Socialize on W24 Forums.

DeletedUser

I can't moderate any discussion I take part in, so I'm afraid that doesn't leave much room for posting. =/

The Great 1One1

That's a shame. At least I have you on skype (despite not actually talking to you there for about 8 months). I can't even remember how I managed to get you on skype in the first place......

Repinski

I can't moderate any discussion I take part in, so I'm afraid that doesn't leave much room for posting. =/

Fine, then I have an Idea!

Why don't you make 1 thread, just 1 thread. That we can spam in And that you talk to us in. Then the only thing you would have to moderate is the fowl language, I am sure we could try to keep the spam in that thread to a minimum if you were posting there with us and holding a conversation.

All who agree with this idea please say so.

DeletedUser

Sebco, Casus, blurk and Dwarveneree all take part in discussion on their forums :icon_neutral:

That's a shame. At least I have you on skype (despite not actually talking to you there for about 8 months). I can't even remember how I managed to get you on skype in the first place......

...he has a skype thingy under his avatar..

deadsocks

Maybe Daethon could swap worlds with another mod, and talk to us here, while the mod from another world talked to his old world.
My plan is flawless - if Daethon doesn't like us, he gets to go to another world, if he does like us, he gets to talk to us.

DeletedUser

It'd be good to have Daethon jump into the fray. I'm fairly sure as W24 we could petition for something akin to 'we believe Daethon can remain impartial (enough) while discussing alongside of us'.

<3

deadsocks

I'm quite sure what he said about being unable to moderate any discussion he takes part in is a standard imposed by himself, as there are quite clearly other mods who talk within their own constituency (I don't think that's the right word, but whatever) and they've yet to be struck off.
Daethon is already presumably passively monitored by the boss mods for his neutrality, he's held the post for a while so I presume he's neutral enough in his decisions so far as to meet their standards.
And yet, he's scan-read all our threads where everyone was arguing their little hearts out for their tribes' benefit, I'm sure if there was anything that could possibly be said to turn his opinion in favour or against any tribe or player, that it's already been said and that as he hasn't already made any unbalanced decisions and got in trouble, it's unlikely to change.
Can't help but feel a small degree of respect tho, given any amount of power I am as corrupt as hell :D

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure what he said about being unable to moderate any discussion he takes part in is a standard imposed by himself, as there are quite clearly other mods who talk within their own constituency (I don't think that's the right word, but whatever) and they've yet to be struck off.
Daethon is already presumably passively monitored by the boss mods for his neutrality, he's held the post for a while so I presume he's neutral enough in his decisions so far as to meet their standards.
And yet, he's scan-read all our threads where everyone was arguing their little hearts out for their tribes' benefit, I'm sure if there was anything that could possibly be said to turn his opinion in favour or against any tribe or player, that it's already been said and that as he hasn't already made any unbalanced decisions and got in trouble, it's unlikely to change.
Can't help but feel a small degree of respect tho, given any amount of power I am as corrupt as hell :D

I meant mostly in the general section by the way. It would be hard for any outsider to be welcomed into W24 PnP. Heck it's hard for KK and wIz to accept ME into W24 PnP.

deadsocks

Socks for W24 mod! xD

Good times :')
I applied for mod before, they didn't reply, maybe they prefer people with fewer infractions and sockpuppet accounts, and more appreciation for authority :icon_cool:

Which is strange to me... isn't being a mod all about rebellion, and riding those little mopeds? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I applied for mod before, they didn't reply, maybe they prefer people with fewer infractions and sockpuppet accounts, and more appreciation for authority :icon_cool:

Which is strange to me... isn't being a mod all about rebellion, and riding those little mopeds? :icon_cry:

I wonder how many people are going to get your joke.

deadsocks

Really? I thought I was making a pretty lowbrow play-on-words :p If you really think it's subtle though, thanks!