Official Petition for Diglett to Socialize on W24 Forums.

DeletedUser55663

I'm not British, y'know.

Even though Socks keeps accusing me of it.

The Great 1One1

[20:37:52] The Great 1One1 (Shimobehui / blessdisbling): hey
[20:37:59] The Great 1One1 (Shimobehui / blessdisbling): mind if i ask you a question?
[20:57:34] Daethon/Desmaroth: not at all, go ahead
[20:57:57] The Great 1One1 (Shimobehui / blessdisbling): well
[20:58:00] The Great 1One1 (Shimobehui / blessdisbling): this is a long one :D

And just as I start asking the question, he goes offline/blocks me :p

DeletedUser

Would we be infracted on the forums if we all added Diglett and mass spammed him?

deadsocks

No, evidence on external chat programs can't be used to incriminate people on TW/forums. Punishing someone on the forums just because they spammed you on SkyPE would be abusing power for personal benefit. However, if you all did that, I think he would be well within his rights to murder your firstborn son.
There is nothing in the TW or TW forum rules against infanticide.

DeletedUser54677

No, evidence on external chat programs can't be used to incriminate people on TW/forums. Punishing someone on the forums just because they spammed you on SkyPE would be abusing power for personal benefit. However, if you all did that, I think he would be well within his rights to murder your firstborn son.
There is nothing in the TW or TW forum rules against infanticide.

§10) Miscellaneous

Encouraging or tricking others into breaking the rules is strictly prohibited.

deadsocks

I don't think encouraging others to break the rules of SkyPE etiquette is included in that.
Which I'm not, unless you think I assume that Ewok and co are the type to go to all the trouble of having a baby, just for it to be murdered.

DeletedUser

Encouraging would be the saying so of new ideas for ways to break rules, ne?

The rule is clear about this,using skype to annoye a mod would be no way a beak of rule(would be stupid I agree)

So how come socks could encourage someone to break a rule if the action in question is not even a break of rule? and if she does not even encourage him to do it?:icon_idea:

DeletedUser54677

I don't think encouraging others to break the rules of SkyPE etiquette is included in that.
Which I'm not, unless you think I assume that Ewok and co are the type to go to all the trouble of having a baby, just for it to be murdered.

The rule is clear about this,using skype to annoye a mod would be no way a beak of rule(would be stupid I agree)

So how come socks could encourage someone to break a rule if the action in question is not even a break of rule? and if she does not even encourage him to do it?:icon_idea:

:icon_neutral:

"However, if you all did that, I think he would be well within his rights to murder your firstborn son.
There is nothing in the TW or TW forum rules against infanticide."

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

"However, if you all did that, I think he would be well within his rights to murder your firstborn son.
There is nothing in the TW or TW forum rules against infanticide."

mmm,Im now confused,but my main intention was to have fun and to mess around,and not to debate for real:icon_razz:

Yeah I know,*take the door*

DeletedUser54677

mmm,Im now confused,but my main intention was to have fun and to mess around,and not to debate for real:icon_razz:

I know, I was quoting the part I was referring to. :icon_redface:

I was not talking about Skype. :3

DeletedUser

See Kriid, that's where you're mistaken, because KK can't enter a thread without causing mass-debation.

DeletedUser55663

I am aware of that.

Good.

And just as I start asking the question, he goes offline/blocks me :p

He's learning, Angela D:

Would we be infracted on the forums if we all added Diglett and mass spammed him?
Only if you were to make a post saying somehthing like 'Would we be infracted on the forums if we all added Diglett and mass spammed him?' right before doing it.

Nice try man, but I didn't encourage or trick anyone :)

Also, Sully is British.

Liez.