Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Quick fact.. Phoenx was up on Drift/Ram at the time of Ram's disbandment. you can go back and check the threads, but the forever stats were for us... even with your free fraser villages under phoenx tags...

And kd 73/74 were contested, while kd 83/84 had a handful at most of Phoenx villages. We took over kd 73/74 completely, and then 80% full on 83/84 now.... Something you may not have figured out, but we have to close down certain fronts before we can turn full attention to others. So while you did what you did to nads players, (besides kev, none lived to their words) we eliminated the threats to our south> bull and i held kd 65, as i predicted we could... And did it almost just the pair of us. :icon_wink:

As for kd 75/85... they were isolated on all sides by your sidekicks in d2. Dont forget, i never forgot your past deals and arrangements with them... Anyways, the point is that you had your strengths in those areas.. and capitalized. we had our strengths in our areas, and we capitalized. Everything is proceeding pretty much as i planned, tho we did lose more accounts from nads than i had initially thought... tho the head to head battle that is finally brewing may be the greatest front of all w30 history... i know that my players closing in on a kd *5 front, are the best of the best left in w30 right now.... Your freebies and nads accounts are run their course.. its time to see the Phoenx Core Capabilities, eh???

The war is still finely balanced, and phoenx is still half the size of Ram alone, never mind Drift... :icon_biggrin:

Rofl. Can i say finally say that Phoenx is the best Pound for Pound tribe in w30 history??

Some players were booted like CaptainG (I did that :lol:) that were not counted in stats at the same time. We also know that a lot of D2 players were supposed to move to RAM/Drift but got killed by Phoenx prior to having the chance to do so. Sticking to plans and sticking to the strategy you put in place is good leadership, some leaders get lost in the woods doing random things (or have no plans at all :icon_eek:) ... Keep it up.

Phoenx could easily be the w30 best pound for pound tribe in w30 history. I have no problem recognizing that (and add that RAM is probably the poorest pound for pound :lol:)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you fail to mention your co-player? is he not given credit at all? im sure bull has a co-player as well. so the quad of you fought it.

if you could clone yourself im sure you two would get married. you just love blowing your horn lol:lol:

You cant argue any of my facts, thus you cling to your play on words.

I did state "almost" the pair of us? Can you not read? raven knows the credit i have given to him, and he knows also sometimes he was given credit when i was defending. ;) Again, raven knows what i owe him...

And please dont sound so bitter that i was slick enough to purchase ravens services, and eventually loyalty. Ram leadership was offered the same opportunities as i was, only difference is i had the balls to make the sacrifices just to "Attempt" to purchase ravens services... And not sure how many other leaders would have put up with Ravens shenanigans... :icon_razz:

see you round, smuckie

DeletedUser

im not bitter;) i wouldnt understand why you would ever need a co-player for your whole damn tribe. thats whatever though.

DeletedUser

WHOOSHYA!

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 4
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 288,352
Side 2: 38,433
Difference: 249,919

chart

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im not bitter;) i wouldnt understand why you would ever need a co-player for your whole damn tribe. thats whatever though.

You wouldnt understand, because you are part of a mass recruiting family.. and always have had numbers to protect yourself.

Ship, nice stats. Unfortunately, it always seems you only score hits when sits are in bad ways.. Ie, the sit was sent to an already sat player.. and your bully boys snuck in. Otherwise you wouldnt likely get much, per usual.

DeletedUser79042

psst 0,50''... This is Phoenx thread. Phoenx ... :lol: You will be nailed by the "Guardian Phoenx Police" of this thread...

Remove - Remove - Remove :lol:

DeletedUser

Ship, nice stats. Unfortunately, it always seems you only score hits when sits are in bad ways.. Ie, the sit was sent to an already sat player.. and your bully boys snuck in. Otherwise you wouldnt likely get much, per usual.

Maybe.. maybe not. The recent stats showing 66-1 in favour of Phoenix could also be explained as Mavfan being isolated and not defending properly. and fighting LoEN too. But I'm not playing so I don't know the details, just posting some stats when RAM have a good week as I know our robot buddy wont. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

just posting some stats when RAM have a good week as I know our robot buddy wont. :icon_biggrin:
I am not your buddie, so no stats for you :lol:

And since you just ... troll, I 'd like to inform you that your pilot, is in trouble. Want to give him a hand?

DeletedUser

I dont have a pilot, he is the owner. He seems to be doing ok to me though. :icon_cool:

How exactly I am a troll I don't know, unless you are unsure of the actual definition.

DeletedUser79042

How exactly I am a troll I don't know, unless you are unsure of the actual definition.

I am sure you know I know the ...definition. I have been here too long as well.

As for your ... owner :)icon_razz:), I am not sure he does anything right. See, he just lost 4k scouts against a vill where some hours ago MW's sitter, scouted and saw 7.8k scouts inside. So, either there is no coordination in RAM or noone likes your "owner" and is not passing the right information. But, why would you care? You are just a "visitor" of the forums right? Not a ... troll, right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If your definition of "not doing well" is seeing a few scouts die then I would imagine most players fit that bill.

I tend to look at activity, nobling rates and OD. But horses for courses, literally in this instance.

DeletedUser79042

If your definition of "not doing well" is seeing a few scouts die then I would imagine most players fit that bill.

I have seen many wars (a lot more than you and a lot more than you probably can imagine), to be able to tell whether a player is doing an "average" job in this game. I have clearly described a communication error that the alleged "owner" of your account has had the misfortune to pay with half a scout vill. You on the other hand critisized this reference only because you had to say sth smart (according to you). To close this discussion as you are advertising yourself as a non player and only a "visitor" of the forums - reporter/wannabe maybe :lol:, I will just repeat myself, and say, get an account and play, or keep off from comments of judging strategies, since you have no idea of the game as it has evolved. Or ... do you? :icon_rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe.. maybe not. The recent stats showing 66-1 in favour of Phoenix could also be explained as Mavfan being isolated and not defending properly. and fighting LoEN too. But I'm not playing so I don't know the details, just posting some stats when RAM have a good week as I know our robot buddy wont. :icon_biggrin:

Or could be the foolish removal of supports. i do know those villages were stacked to the ceiling, but not anymore...

DeletedUser

Didn't think Ram would be on top in this one. O.O

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 770
Side 2: 1,102
Difference: 332

chart

Side 1: 7,253,039
Side 2: 10,189,038
Difference: 2,935,999

chart
[/spoiler]

1 month
Ram still surprisingly on top

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 179
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 1,192,118
Side 2: 1,658,170
Difference: 466,052

chart

48h
Rams doing better then I thought.
Activity problems Phoenx?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 38
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 19,534
Side 2: 358,847
Difference: 339,313

chart

Last but not least 24h

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 20
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 9,563
Side 2: 188,997
Difference: 179,434

chart

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, there is nothing surprising there. I tought it was clear for quite some time why the stats are like that.... I'm not going to go back in time again on this.

DeletedUser

It cool Noob, I just been gone a very long while, and thought it be interesting to check stats. When i seen what they were I decided to post them seeing if it would spark some activity in the forums. Sorry for being lame.

DeletedUser91224

so ram is winning eh? Its a shame i couldnt stay around to get in some of the action myself. I probably would have gotten eaten anyways seeing as everytime i would get an account something would happen rl and i wouldnt be able to play. But yeah good luck to both sides. Ill have to watch as a spectator this time.