Official Phoenx Statement

silvereclipes

Csiz my man, it's a damn long story that involves an unexpected relatively long hospital stay. But all is well!

Thanks for the concern!

(Sorry for the OT.)

Just glad to hear your OK Cy an not a problem I get concerned for all those I play with that goes silent lost to many dam good on line friends to this game.

DeletedUser

I have heard of it but never faced you :lol:

I can add you to my noob list if you wish, but I'll keep Hulk on top.

noob ive never attacked your account. so idk what your talking about? you must be talking about the old hulk that spoke aribic:\ or some middle eastern language. noob get your crap out of here.

DeletedUser79042

Just glad to hear your OK Cy an not a problem I get concerned for all those I play with that goes silent lost to many dam good on line friends to this game.

x 2 CY :)

DeletedUser44039

thats a rock to my head?? lol :lol:

heya cy long time!!

DeletedUser91224

I have heard of it but never faced you :lol:

I can add you to my noob list if you wish, but I'll keep Hulk on top.

I guess I wasn't that bad of a player. Atleast I was able to stay alive against Phoenx until I was eatin by my sitter/tribe. But it's all good maybe you'll play against me some time soon :)

DeletedUser

kani we can co-play! XD lol jk i dont need nor do i want a co-player;)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how relevant this thread is to this world anymore, but lets keep this on-topic.

DeletedUser97155

I'm not sure how relevant this thread is to this world anymore, but lets keep this on-topic.

Well, both tribes are still around and fighting, so I think think its relevant.

The only player here off-topic is Noobaxes. He's in neither of the tribes and spouts random anti-RAM rhetoric because he's extremely butthurt. In fact, I think he may have not only had his account destroyed, but his feelings as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:D omg mate i miss that smart ass mout of yours.... spot on man spot on.

in other news war fighter is on his last legs lets see what happens.

DeletedUser

My feelings are fine, no worries.

I just state my views as they are, if they are anti-Ram to you, I don't care. PnP has been dead for a while, easier to go off topic. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

RAM is having the better of things recently so nobody is posting. No doubt when Phoenix have a successful period this thread will be buzzing with activity.

DeletedUser

Stats Update: (sorry been inactive for some time exams and stuff so as soon as I finnish will return to updating it all)

Phoenx VS RAM F. (solo)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,383
Side 2: 646
Difference: 1,737

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 77
Difference: 226

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,145,877
Side 2: 5,785,880
Difference: 16,359,997

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,840,690
Side 2: 741,463
Difference: 2,099,227

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 510
Side 2: 174
Difference: 336

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 29
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 4,666,965
Side 2: 1,453,473
Difference: 3,213,492

chart

Side 1: 297,565
Side 2: 304,057
Difference: 6,492

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 27
Difference: 130

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 10
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 1,386,248
Side 2: 241,776
Difference: 1,144,472

chart

Side 1: 56,534
Side 2: 105,252
Difference: 48,718

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 14
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 617,450
Side 2: 126,258
Difference: 491,192

chart

Side 1: 46,771
Side 2: 66,502
Difference: 19,731

chart

[/spoil]

Phoenx VS RAM F. and Allies

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, D2
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 306
Side 2: 280
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 2,868,928
Side 2: 2,665,569
Difference: 203,359

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 174
Difference: 380

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 69
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 5,027,649
Side 2: 1,453,473
Difference: 3,574,176

chart

Side 1: 297,565
Side 2: 684,861
Difference: 387,296

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 27
Difference: 139

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 12
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1,468,495
Side 2: 241,776
Difference: 1,226,719

chart

Side 1: 56,534
Side 2: 123,936
Difference: 67,402

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 14
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 645,334
Side 2: 126,258
Difference: 519,076

chart

Side 1: 46,771
Side 2: 76,172
Difference: 29,401

chart

[/spoil]

Well apparently April was RAM's month but Phoenx lately has started to push back a little but the stats for Ram are overwhelming mos O've seen since the war.

Good work RAM on that succesful Op and good luck Phoenx k65 wil ybe yours again ;)

On a Side not: its been 10 months since the start of the war.

DeletedUser

RAM is having the better of things recently so nobody is posting. No doubt when Phoenix have a successful period this thread will be buzzing with activity.

Phoenx can handle itself pretty well. You just play the offended virgin time and time again. Poor RAM, victims of the bad evil world that can't see their (*so called*) greatness. Victims of the world diplomacy. Victims of (insert whatever here)... *Cough cough* Give me a break.

There will be a time when the meatshields will be gone, only then, will we see what RAM is really made of. A few successful ops on an inactive account and you go all excited. Congrats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Care to elaborate a bit? If that is no big trouble?

Sorry, just saw this.

Fairly easy, Phoenx is focussing on D2 mainly, not RAM. If you don't target RAM, it's pretty sure that your caps will be lower than they could be. RAM is much bigger than Phoenx obviously so they can't stack as much as RAM can, so they will lose villages through time. If your nukes and nobles are not mainly targeting RAM, you will have lower stats than what the real fight is. Phoenx are on holding mode on that RAM front and on crushing mode on that D2 front.

If you take out D2 of the picture, it is sure RAM will be leading in stats for the next few months, totally normal, totally unsurprising. It is the way it was meant to be all along, no rush.

The game plan for Phoenx is fairly obvious and is a smart tactical one. RAM can brag all that time pretending to lead anything, they are simply not. Phoenx is sticking to their plans and will keep going. Step by step, Phoenx will still be up standing when RAM falls, that's my personal unbiased prediction.

It was exactly the same schemes than they used (sucessfully) against against BD. They targeted k65, raped BD there and held up as much as they could on their northern border, lost a few isolated clusters and players.

We can say whatever we want about the mouth from the south, but he is a frickkin tough SOB to take down. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very good prediction noob but if i may step in here and say that if you are unaware that D2 accounts are being sat by phoenx.

on an other note LoEN is makeing plans in making D2 accounts meats shields so RAM will eat them befor getting to LoEN. mate your prediction is good but just missing a few things;) not to bad noob i give your review a 4/5 stars.... keep posting like that and we will have our old noob PnP back.

DeletedUser

There were plenty of D2 accounts being sat by RAM a while back. I'm fairly sure they still have to nuke some players down there. How many accounts do they sit, I'm sure it's not that many.

You add Loen to the picture. They are a factor, we could add BH and Legion too. Then you'll be going on how diplomacy of this evil world screwed you !?! Some people will have to look at themselves in a mirror and be accountable to their own actions, but if we go there, you won't like that noob again... :lol: