Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

Id like to point out that Euro has been booted. I think its funny that you guys are STILL trying to save face.

DeletedUser

McNally, I will admit that you have probably been one of the more active players for Die., and this being to their benefit. You guys could have done much more if there were more of players like yourself. You'd have to admit within these positive stats you show, there is a larger story of how exactly our two tribes operate.

This isn't intended to be an excuse, but a few of those caps you show above were from a player that went red for a couple days. Is he still in Phoenix? Y/N?

Now take a similar situation - Euro, who also has front line villages. Is he still apart of Die.? Y/N?

So I identify your efforts, but you guys disallow us from showing the same kind of stats.

Your duke shows a flatline...who will be the one to kick him?

DeletedUser22924

Indeed:icon_biggrin:

I haven't had this much trouble nobling a Die. village since i joined w30:lol:

It Gets my blood pumping:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

losing nukes is part of war, and i can make a new train in 12 hours:icon_wink:

that is not the only village i plan on taking, i'll wipe you out of my base:icon_twisted:

you may take all my villages as i have had enough of this game now so bring it on i was quiting but thought i would stick it out i spend way to much time on this game and it is starting to do my head in so the sooner you take my villages the better

DeletedUser22924

you may take all my villages as i have had enough of this game now so bring it on i was quiting but thought i would stick it out i spend way to much time on this game and it is starting to do my head in so the sooner you take my villages the better
oh well, good luck in RL:)

you were the ONLY one that actually posed any challange to me, for that i thank you:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Seems Like Die. is DEAD!! will they disband soon or find someone to merge with??
image.php

DeletedUser

They will eat their inactives and merge with dawn ;)
After that they will eat their inactives again and merge with Loen or FREE

DeletedUser

When will they finally see having twice the amount of enoblements in a week compared to us doesn't mean they are growing faster than us. Nobling their own doesn't make them grow at all now that they have dropped below 40 members.

Open your eyes, your boasting words that Die. would keep growing harder than Phoenx could eat you are about to get proven wrong. Keep kicking those members that are targetted. Makes it easy for us to eat them fast.

Mick876

That 2 villages in K74 has now grown to 119 and rising.

Tribe ranking for the continent 74

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Die. 7,55 Mio. 772
2 Phoenx 1,14 Mio. 119

DeletedUser

some stats to show how things are going in the war for the past week!

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die. dawn
Players: Euro23

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 8
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 501,743
Side 2: 76,127
Difference: 425,616

image.php

DeletedUser

you guys are starting to shape up on the nobling front ... nice job!

DeletedUser

Its better to look at the gain of villages in K74 than to look at our war stats. Die. still thinks it can keep their stats up by kicking players that loose villages like euro23 and the blind leader. But their decline in ranking and number of players tells the full story of our assault on die. Once top 3 and soon no longer top 10. I wonder if they will kick Ungar the terrible if we send nukes and nobles to their flatlined leader. Bye bye die., you're time on this world has come to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OoooO...a few posts from Mr. Mark E lately - You're not just mad that Die. has you eating tribless players are you Mark?!? :lol:

DeletedUser

OoooO...a few posts from Mr. Mark E lately - You're not just mad that Die. has you eating tribless players are you Mark?!? :lol:

I'm disappointed that I haven't seen incommings for over a month and people aren't even trying to retake villages. It's like nobling barbarians... Atleast I don't have to build those villages. But I do want to catch up with you in ODD:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We kick inactives. It's not our fault if you only target them.

Keep talking I'm enjoying the commentary.

DeletedUser66411

Why talk when....
Side 1:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 84
Difference: 67

image.php

Side 1: 157,566
Side 2: 808,331
Difference: 650,765

image.php

DeletedUser

funny how your inactives attack back! regardless, why kick them while being rimmed and not before? wonder why they go inactive when they see our incomings? or are they sitted accounts for internal nobling which seems like the only thing die. can noble!

you are a dead tribe; your name says it all! I would suggest hitting delete account and saving yourself the time you could be starting over in a new world!

Mick876

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players: donce300 Euro23

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 17
Difference: 121

image.php

Side 1: 1,336,180
Side 2: 157,566
Difference: 1,178,614

image.php

DeletedUser

Could you remind me again what to "kick" means....

It seems mcnally was just banned for "kicking" accounts around :icon_eek: