[OFFICIAL] Please welcome the new BLOC tribe: DAVOE

DeletedUser21557

Again more proof that the SE family are mass invite tribes. Why cant you noble to the top 25? Instead of recruiting players?

DeletedUser

true, bloc wins, everyone else looses.
I was waiting for a big war between TRIAD and BLOC in a month or two :(

I was actually referring to the hurdles people had to jump. Now they can just apply to Davoe rather than having to go around KNT and KNT can do nothing about it. In fact, KNT is the new Suigen XD

DeletedUser1113

The only war that your tribe had with a tribe of its level was with NG and
indeed you had very good results on that one.

Apart from that the second biggest tribe that CLOROC faced
was TUF,a tribe with a highest ranking No 15.

You can't blame me for not all the "better" tribes winding up in the SE.

We've been at war since the start, though. Our tribe has *never* not been in war status of some sort, and we've still fought far more tribes than any other non-BLOC tribes have.

As previously stated, we also fought WoE near the start who was #1 at the time. I can't help it if they weren't a good tribe either, but they were still #1.

DeletedUser1113

damn....we all must really suck...
you know those stats would be a lot better if you hadn't invited shador when he got pissy with SE?

That's correct, they would be a lot better. Not really concerned about it, as I get more out of annoying certain players than I worry about the losing side of my stats. Same type of thing when my enemies wind up nobling a player that's inactive. I don't come on here making excuses about it, because at the end of the day, I know I'm still the winner.

DeletedUser

I was actually referring to the hurdles people had to jump. Now they can just apply to Davoe rather than having to go around KNT and KNT can do nothing about it. In fact, KNT is the new Suigen XD

Like hell we're the new Suigen. We don't snipe villages then claim we dont speak english. We have some coordination and control of our members, unlike Suigen.

We're in a dire position now, but through no fault of our own.

DeletedUser

Again more proof that the SE family are mass invite tribes. Why cant you noble to the top 25? Instead of recruiting players?

well how do you think I have gone from about 35th to 27th? why do you think i have gone form no players over 150K to players getting close to 300K? you really are a total f*cking idiot aren't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like hell we're the new Suigen. We don't snipe villages then claim we dont speak english. We have some coordination and control of our members, unlike Suigen.

I think most of us have been there

DeletedUser

You can't blame me for not all the "better" tribes winding up in the SE.

We've been at war since the start, though. Our tribe has *never* not been in war status of some sort, and we've still fought far more tribes than any other non-BLOC tribes have.

As previously stated, we also fought WoE near the start who was #1 at the time. I can't help it if they weren't a good tribe either, but they were still #1.

As far as I know SE have always been in at least 1 war, and since I started paying attention had an average of 5 or 6 going constantly

DeletedUser

TRIAD had no intention of declaring war on the BLOC. What they're considering right now I do not know. However, I seriously doubt either [DT] or KNT are going to declare on DAVOE or anyone else in the BLOC.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you told me, DAVOE was prepared willing and waiting to fight REL alongside [DT] once you were finished with TSC?

DeletedUser

Dude I suspect the idea was for TRIAD to be a tool used as leverage to get DAVOE into BLOC. Nothing more.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong, but you told me, DAVOE was prepared willing and waiting to fight REL alongside [DT] once you were finished with TSC?

ooh, Anyone else here the dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum (if you're not english meh, if you watch eastenders you'll understand)

DeletedUser

On the contrary my English is near-flawless and of course some of the fault is your own. That is why Davoe are in Bloc and well...you're not and indeed why Davoe was induced to join them rather than remain in Triad. Take your fair share of the blame XD

DeletedUser

I'm sure that BLOC's pull incentive is much more effective than the TRIAD's push.

That is to say, I'm sure that DAVOE joined the BLOC because they wanted to be a part of it, rather than them joining because they wanted to leave the TRIAD.

They're more running to the BLOC than they are away from the TRIAD.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that BLOC's pull incentive is much more effective than the TRIAD's push.

That is to say, I'm sure that DAVOE joined the BLOC because they wanted to be a part of it, rather than them joining because they wanted to leave the TRIAD.

They're more running to the BLOC than they are away from the TRIAD.

uritel have pics, no one else :icon_cry: can give pics to Davoe

DeletedUser

On the contrary my English is near-flawless and of course some of the fault is your own. That is why Davoe are in Bloc and well...you're not and indeed why Davoe was induced to join them rather than remain in Triad. Take your fair share of the blame XD

I'm sorry but your ability to speak english merely reinforces the dishonesty of suigen implied in my post. I said they "claim" to not speak english. I've said a number of times before here that they do manage to speak it ok should you take a village from them.

And I have no doubt that Miz herself would dispute your putting any blame on me... should she have the time to bother with you (I'm not sure why I do, bored I guess).

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but your ability to speak english merely reinforces the dishonesty of suigen implied in my post. I said they "claim" to not speak english. I've said a number of times before here that they do manage to speak it ok should you take a village from them.

And I have no doubt that Miz herself would dispute your putting any blame on me... should she have the time to bother with you (I'm not sure why I do, bored I guess).

And where exactly are these claims? Maybe you deliberately chose to speak to the person who's native language wasn't English. Who knows. Well played that stunt with Norative, but after that, don't expect me to take everything you say at first value. Not even 'the most reasonable man in Suigen' could do that ;)

DeletedUser

well, congratz, I guess.. =)
BLOC looks allot stronger today than it did last night :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DAVOE, fights alongside her allies, whoever they may be. considering if we didnt fight with you against a foe, we would hardly be allies, right?