Official W19 History

DeletedUser

Though it has been a long time since SARCOW was existant on w19, I figured I might as well say this:

If you remember correctly their were 3 dukes, and that was the extent of the leadership. There was myself, Lucky Warrior, and LJ93 (or something like that). I went on a month long trip to Europe at the beginning of July. I also believe Lucky Warrior went on a week long trip somewhere in that area as well; at any rate both of us were gone for a decent amount of time in that area. When I came back I found that SARCOW was completely destroyed, and LJ93 had done a horrible job leading SARCOW by himself.

If I remember correctly, we had an alliance with Kiwi, and a pending one with Candy (maybe we had a straight out alliance with them, I can't remember). When I left for my trip we were discussing STONED and MOS as enemies.

DeletedUser

Feeling Nostalgic.

Hey Guys,

Don't know if anyone around remembers me now. I was one of the co founders of OFA. About a year ago, due to real life pressures, I had to quit the game. Have started again on w41 now. It was a pleasure reading up. If any of the old timers are on w41, well would love to hook up.

Tuvaale

Seems a little is missing here.

TWE Family was co founded by myself and leader ship of Foul Souls TWE* was only half of the founding of TWE the other half was myself and a great bunch of folks in the Tribe TWE@ at the time CHI was main tribe and Magi the academy I ran the academy and negotiated the over all formation of TWE family with Cdb as family leader and each family tribe had one coucilor and i sereved as second in command under Cdb... FSouls was slightly bigger than CHI and Magi but CHI became in active and was absorbed into the other branches of the familiy

Magi became TWE@ Fsouls became TWE* then later OFA became a branch

so if your going to tell the history tell it right.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I cant wait to see the BUSH merge. I left only just before it was happening. Guppy and robby got most my villages i think as i left them to them.

DeletedUser

died months ago. their members merged into ASYLUM/muppets

im pretty sure they died from a combination of inactivity and CRETE pressure

CRETE pressure???? LOL

BUSH fell because most of the tribe disagreed with each other. 1/3 of the tribe wanted to do 1 thing, the other 1/3 wanted to do another, and the final 1/3 was for whatever! Alot of people got pissed and stopped playing.

DeletedUser

i think this thread needs to be updated...

lots of things have changed

DeletedUser

is without regrets alive ? :/ everyone seems to be dead here.

DeletedUser

:p i just saw the mos sarcow map. im that cluster of the green on its own (k33,43,42,32).

And the cluster of red between me and mos is snooker567 and lodesto:) lodesto quit about a week into the war but snooker joined mos and is still there

DeletedUser

Dr.No: Merged into Mos/Sarcow.

Dr. No never merged with anyone.

When Sarcow disbanded, we took like 3 players from them. (Sarcow's disband had actually little to do with Mos.)

Dr. No left this world, because there were nothing left in our area to fight except barbs. Top 6 back then, the only tribe that could have been a challenge (Mos) was 1K away.

When we left, there were almost no remaining players, just the few ones from SARCOW who decided to stay, and a handfull of taiwaineese who were more leachers than a key part of our tribe.