Official - W34 Map Discussion!

DeletedUser75910

w34map2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL makes me laugh that my lil tribe made it to your World MAP christaus, could be a telling story of how short World 34 is of individual/independent tribes and more dominated by sister/academy/family/merged/strong allied tribes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser75910

LOL makes me laugh that my lil tribe made it to your World MAP christaus, could be a telling story of how short World 34 is of individual/independent tribes and more dominated by sister/academy/family/merged tribes :icon_eek:

ya mebe true - map wouldn't be da same without u :D

Gargoila

What!!! a Hug circle without me!

But Koss you should be even more impressed...he not only encluded you but centered it around you. :)

DeletedUser

LOL! so true! Although everyone knows the world revolves around koss... cos he's awesome :D

DeletedUser

Nice map christaus, I like the way it looks so fluffy and playful.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What!!! a Hug circle without me!

But Koss you should be even more impressed...he not only encluded you but centered it around you. :)

im quite impress yes, a nice map too. But i jus realized my tribe is the easiest target for a gangbang :icon_eek: helpppppp..

Anything else we can say to him to inflate his ego anymore? :lol:

party pooper! :icon_rolleyes: /me withdraws supports :lol:

<3 prof

DeletedUser

Figured I would try my hand at this:

w34map20100417.jpg

SEXY-F = (SEXY, SEXY!, SEXY?)
RAIN-F = (RAIN, BLOOD, RoW)

DeletedUser

Damn. One more reminder that we'd be a top tribe if we were in a family...

DeletedUser

In all fairness SEXY and SEXY! are top tribes regardless of whether we were a family or not, lol.

DeletedUser

e9agp4.png

I can't have been the only one wondering on the locations of individual tribes :p
I also tagged all the Top 20 outside of the "Big Five" as white, just so we can see the empty space.

edit - I haven't tagged D.M/EVO/iKill, because, seeing as they are single tribes, everyone and their mom knows where they are anyway. This maps focused more on the empty space/families

Second edit - Better quality. That first one was dreadful