Official - W49 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

yeah your right krenn but down south theres quite a few of us vln players here

DeletedUser

Do not look at vln and deceit as two seperate entities, when we war, we are a single unit, an overwhelmingly coordinated force that cannot be stopped. While we are two tribes, we are one moving War Machine :)

With the loss of duesEx the world is controlled almost all by us :p

DeletedUser

yes but will we be able to keep it under our control? that is the question or will we expand even more into bfm/cln territory?

only time will tell

Repinski

Considering it is currently set at 1 day, I have no issues with moving it to 3 days now (about to) but for it to get bumped out to 7 days you're going to need more support. The 7 day map is not always the most popular.

DeletedUser

Considering it is currently set at 1 day, I have no issues with moving it to 3 days now (about to) but for it to get bumped out to 7 days you're going to need more support. The 7 day map is not always the most popular.

How bout if we get one more supporter, to be honest, I haven't seen that anyone else frequents these forums, with 2 people supporting, that'd be like 100% of all viewers!
And me of course, but I don't count, you know that Repinski :icon_razz:

Repinski

AYK... your old Avy was way better.

Also I spose if it gets 2 more supporters I'll up it to 7 days.

DeletedUser

I know )c: I changed it for something more orange and black, and then realized I didn't have the link to put it back in.. I fail :p~
Need to break out gimp and crop a new version of it, so I can put it back up.

DeletedUser

I dont care lol. All traces of me have been wiped from this world. I'd rather see a map without Deceit on it. :) Never liked them.
Happy Holidays AYK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont care lol. All traces of me have been wiped from this world. I'd rather see a map without Deceit on it. :) Never liked them.
Happy Holidays AYK.
soon there will be a map with only Deceit on it

Repinski

Anyone mind if I bump the nobling map out to 7 days? That's best IMO for the cleaning up stage of a world and that's where w49 has been for a while now.

Repinski

If no one has any objections by the time I'm heading out tonight ( a few hours from now) and if I remember, I'll switch it over to the 7 day.