Offtopican Quilt Of Memorable Faces

DeletedUser

Wow, you cant nominate that many, can you? :/

If I find someone's abusing it, I'll not add them, or request them to give reasons for each person they nominate.

Stoner, yours were fantastic, so I'm keeping those.

However, from now on, only three nominations are allowed per person. You can suggest as many as you like. Any more nominations after that are worth half a vote.

shmegg

If I find someone's abusing it, I'll not add them, or request them to give reasons for each person they nominate.

However, from now on, only three nominations are allowed per person. You can suggest as many as you like. Any more nominations after that are worth half a vote.

do all the ones before count? though plz plz say yes:icon_cry:

in The Morning

I nominate Peace out if he nominates clippaclippa, whom I have also nominated.

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm on the quilt :D
<3 you DC, you're ace! Nice idea, I wub it ^^ Cheered me up, since I'm off school with a cold, it's horrible :'(

12innigma should be on there, and I think we should store Warlo's old avatar on there, he was funny ^^
Oh, and DC ¬_¬ Don't forget yourself? Silly boy :p

This thread reminded me of this pic.

nimetnedit-1.jpg

Erm... Can't say I remember that picture... Though I was shoved in it? :eek: Awesome

shmegg

<3 you DC, you're ace! Nice idea, I wub it ^^ Cheered me up, since I'm off school with a cold, it's horrible :'(

12innigma should be on there, and I think we should store Warlo's old avatar on there, he was funny ^^

Erm... Can't say I remember that picture... Though I was shoved in it? :eek: Awesome

i was gonna vote for you but DC made that rule just before i was gonna post u :(

DeletedUser

i nominated 12innigma <3

DeletedUser

I smell an alias *sniff sniff* (Not that I can smell atm, I have a cold :icon_sad:)

*Huggles Shmegg*

(Love the name, btw)

EDIT: Also; Which rule? :S

DeletedUser

Cheers LC, good to know. :icon_razz:

WFA, every good quilt dedicated to great members must come along with some kind of obituary. Minus the death.

12innigma, welcome to the Offtopican Quilt Of Memorable Faces!

shmegg

lord_castellan ^^^^ that rule last paragraph