[ofn] Ceg Pwns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

rofl, after reading just a fraction of this thread I can see blazing blade certainly won't be admitting who he is now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1180201011750.jpg

whaa? why should i?

cause some random tell me to? nah. i will stay.

so YOU
1180201011750.jpg

DeletedUser

i dont particularly like acc sitters. and its not a cowardly to not want to be attacked in your sleep, its a cowardly thing to attack someone who is sleeping though. thats why texas is owned by usa, usa went into their camp as they slept and killed them, they also held santa anna at gun point and told him to sign over land. i dont like living in this country for those reasons, and its full of ppl like you. and im not a noob! someone should shove take a :swordsman: to your nuts....nevermind, looks like someone got you already.

Please feel free to leave the country then. We don't need moronic cowards like you insulting the men and women who have died to give us what we have. Millions upon millions have bled and died to protect your right to an opinion, but if you will do nothing but bitch about what happened almost 200 years ago, then please, take a long walk off a short bridge you spineless maggot.

DeletedUser19793

Please feel free to leave the country then. We don't need moronic cowards like you insulting the men and women who have died to give us what we have. Millions upon millions have bled and died to protect your right to an opinion, but if you will do nothing but bitch about what happened almost 200 years ago, then please, take a long walk off a short bridge you spineless maggot.

sure...but why dont you go 1st? close please mime....

DeletedUser

sure...but why dont you go 1st? close please mime....

Wow, so original, once again. Please, don't insult the country since you obviously have no clue what you are babbling about. Go finish brushing your teeth young one, you have school early tomorrow morning, and I know your mommy would be so angry if you were late for school again.

Regardless of this idiotic noobs continual posting, I shall revert back to the original thread topic after making use of the ignore button.

CEG pwns, backed by the top 5, the only ones that matter. :lol:

DeletedUser19793

TPA is catching up with CEG. 200k apart. not 4 for long.

DeletedUser

summary of thread:

CEG>w8

tyr>BB and the emo player

and hash got an infraction for saying fa**ot

BB is a coward for using an alias

ESL FTW!!! (sorry had to say it)

i miss this world,i remmeber playing when it first started. i was in CEG.good times good times. even though ross is a duke.

DeletedUser19793

lol, the way Tyr talks i thought he was a big player. he's only about 80k :lol:. hes like noble food.

DeletedUser

its not the size of the dog in the fight,its the size of the fight in the dog

DeletedUser19793

so according to those little dogs (cant remember how to spell it-chiuaua or something..) could beat a full grown dog? lol i think not..

Status
Not open for further replies.