Oh Active where art thou?

DeletedUser

Aye, I like a few of you guys too, doesn't mean I'm going to sit here while my tribe mates get royally screwed. I'm here to look after them; hypocrisy eats a whole in me.

Anyone who is familiar with me knows that, I'm not shy, and I don't have a problem arguing w/ the masses.

Just give my tribe mates a realistic shot, a challenge, and you won't hear from me, ever again.

If I had a quarter for every world dominated by mass alliances, I'd be a millionare. Don't let it happen here, all I ask.

Regards
AG

You guys keep throwing out all these disses at us, all these ridiculous claims, then when we start argueing back you play the good guy card, like we are the bad guys in this, and how your tryign to fight against the world and all its trends and normality. Please dont act lie kyou guys are doing us a favor, as hibby said again its politics, it happens in thsi game, and it happens in REAL LIFE.

DeletedUser

If I had a quarter for every world dominated by mass alliances, I'd be a millionare. Don't let it happen here, all I ask.

And I'd be just as rich if I had one for every time you back-tracked or changed your argument :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ok, show me?

just then :lol:

instead of answering Thronx and keeping on the same arguement you picked another which you might have a small chance of winning. though it was obviously false and you lost it again.

DeletedUser

Oh how dare active. Active is struck with innactivity problems and as a result ends up loosing a lot of members and thinning out. We are dead in the middle of the core completely surrounded by top tribes. Our recruitment options aren't that broad so we end up recruiting a few players that happened to be from (V) (just as a note they were put through the same entrance procedures as everyone else and they happen to be in a helpful location).

Now after this recruitment we are basically called out about it? I have an idea, how about no one ever recruits another member again. Next time anyone starts any type of recruitment i'm going to talk smack on you. This thread is ridiculous, no one cared about your half baked theories before and we sure don't care about them now.

DeletedUser

Soon as you show me one of these 3-5 vs. 1 wars that were you going on about :)

Eh, if I were to show you now, it would be "well, you provoked us into doing so!", so I'll wait for now, until it happens. :)

DeletedUser

Eh, if I were to show you now, it would be "well, you provoked us into doing so!", so I'll wait for now, until it happens. :)

Um...are you saying Dice is at war with WUKE too? Because...I think I might have heard about that one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They aren't an academy. If they were an academy then Deb would have full control over what (V) does now. To my knowledge, that is not the case. (V) also isn't a "family" or branch of Active. They have their own agenda and leaders that are tending to their own business. If there are acts between (V) and Active it is coincidental and benefits both parties. We aren't feeding off of (V).

Just because we took members from them doesn't mean the definition of what a family tribe or a merge is changes. Last time i checked there was line between what an ally and a family is, we have not crossed that line. Show me somewhere that we have.

DeletedUser

They aren't an academy. If they were an academy then Deb would have full control over what (V) does now. To my knowledge, that is not the case. (V) also isn't a "family" or branch of Active. They have their own agenda and leaders that are tending to their own business. If there are acts between (V) and Active it is coincidental and benefits both parties. We aren't feeding off of (V).

Just because we took members from them doesn't mean the definition of what a family tribe or a merge is changes. Last time i checked there was line between what an ally and a family is, we have not crossed that line. Show me somewhere that we have.

ok, well I must take your word for it then :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You don't have to take my word for it. Just don't put yourself on a one track mind when looking at Active and our doings. If you take an open mind and objective approach then its quite easy to see that we are 2 different tribes.

Or you can continue to believe anything you want as long as it makes you feel better about your tribe and what is happening to them. Don't worry, i completely agree with you, if i had the choice to watch my tribe get smacked around by 2 seperate tribes or by 1 coordinated family tribe, i would most certainly believe they were a family even if it wasn't the case. Really helps ya sleep at night.

DeletedUser

Important: Avalanche Release's the Duke's Seat
Page: >1< [2]

Sir Deth69 on 24.08. at 01:19 Quote Edit Delete
Avalanche has appointed me as the new Duke over the tribe. Thank you AV and i will try my best to continue the legacy and look forward to leading this tribe to the top with the best tribe on my side.

Things are changing for us everyday, we will go through our struggles and hard times. Hard times is what made us who we are. Hard times is what we will hand out to those who try to stand in our way. Its time to make a stand, form as one and move as one. None of us have not survived because we are the best, We survived because we were a team, a unit of one, and we must combine even tighter now.

guess the dont have new leaders...?!? Amish please dont try...they arent an academy or anything. I put a very capable leader over there and it is running great. Leave it be and go to a new topic to bash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

guess the dont have new leaders...?!? Amish please dont try...they arent an academy or anything. I put a very capable leader of active there and it is running great. Leave it be and go to a new topic to bash

Ok well, this about sums it up, I stand corrected :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hey wuke!! We're winning past 24 hours! like you did earlier! Does that mean we are winning!?11?

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 12
Difference: 17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 239,102
Side 2: 59,589
Difference: 179,513

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,334
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19,334

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

I'm in a fairly giving mood :icon_biggrin:

:icon_eek: ORLY??? /me tries to behave. :icon_redface:

Heh, thronx is on my ignore list, have no idea what he's saying.

FTW hehe

OMG. Can I do that too? I love Thronx, but PnP is not his thing. :lol:

I respond to who I want to respond to.

You were someone that, seemed to have a serious disdain for family tribes yet, when your own tribe creates an academy, suddenly, you change your tribal wars philosophy - talked yourself into it.

It's a joke, really, after all the arguing/denying you guys did, you go and do this; I'm speechless.
Hey, you'll still receive the support here from the long list of allies you have, but deep down, I know a few of you are sick to your stomachs.

Really, what is there left to say, other than, I told you so?
Was I right, or was I right?
AG

You were wrong, as usual. I like you Amish, you're a good guy and a decent player, but you are beyond off-base here. I've never even spoken to the new duke of (V). Which, if we were indeed family, would be a little odd, don't you think? :icon_rolleyes: You're grasping at straws, but like Warrior says, if it helps you sleep better, go for it. :icon_wink:

I don't have to justify my decisions to you or anyone else. If you want to call it a merge fine, I know it wasn't and don't really care what anyone else thinks. If you want to call (V) an academy, go for it. Also wrong, but you're entitled to your delusions.

Besides... DVADER is our academy. :icon_cool: Everyone knows that.

DeletedUser

since the other relevant thread got spammed to death, i thought it'd be a good idea to start a new one.

last week wasn't too bad for us wookies, could be better..

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 23
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161,798
Side 2: 209,076
Difference: 47,278

image.php

are you little fuzzy creatures still internally eating yourself? cooping with the new merge? umm or is it a totally different story?

oh.png

im wondering is this the time that ravenxel was quiting and you had free run of whatever village you wanted?

DeletedUser

Do you know how long this (v) and Active war went on, before XVI recently declared - a tribe we have no diplomatic relations with- btw?

...and still, no body here was willing to challenge the idea that, maybe, just maybe, Active and (v) had coordinated an assualt on us - no one had the balls to say so except wuke members (mainly me), and heh, look what happened? They ended up merging, oh boy, what a shocker. The whole worlds shocked.

So, now XVI is at war with active, and you want to pretend this has been an even war the entire time?

Seriously, WTF, where were you when we were getting pummeled?

your seriously still harping on about that one? *sigh*

once again, i was duke up until about 1 week before ACTIVE declared on WUKE and yet (V) were hitting each other long before that point. The NAP agreement between (V) and ACTIVE was established during my tenancy and was basically a formalisation of an unwritten agreement and goodwill between the original owner of the Noillik18 account and the surrounding (V) players, something which was first established during their time in Leon!, not ACTIVE.

Yes i found avalanche to be a very likeable guy and they seemed a tribe i would be very willing to work with in the future and as such kept close personal ties with avalanche so that in the future when a mutually beneficial arranement may arise we could work together.

I said numerous times we had no interest in warring WUKE, and in fact i might even go as far as to say that had i not stepped down when i had we might not have declared on WUKE.

Lets look at this in a different way

Imagine DICE is warring , however, over at WUKE you gain intel that DICE is planning a war agaisnt yourselves. Now you obviously take counter measures and declare on DICE before they get the chance to do so. Does this then mean by extension that you are in fact in cahoots with ?

The NAP agreement and between ACTIVE and (V) in this situation are completely irrelevant as its main purpose is to avoid cross nobling and stepping on one anothers toes without due cause.