Oh Active where art thou?

DeletedUser

Nothing I simply think you should stop nobling the barbs in my area XD

DeletedUser

Nothing I simply think you should stop nobling the barbs in my area XD

Quite a hike for me bro, though I looked at them, and thought they were a bit tasty, I have not nobled barbs in your area?

Nonetheless, hardly a reason to slander a whole tribe and their war efforts, because you personally have disdain with one or two of it's members, and happen to have an alliance with the tribe you speak so highly of.

Just sayin' :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Why does WUKE continue to find it so shocking that Dice members would side with ACTIVE over them? 1) We actually know some of their members. Aside from Traxion, I've never talked to any of WUKE's members in-game. And 2) We had the exact same propaganda used against us recently, so why wouldn't we relate?

That being said, slander is only slander if it isn't true, Amish. Lords even backed up what he said, when he referred to the conquers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Active-Dice alliance? Wow, I am behind on gossip. Something interesting to take back to the internal forums...

DeletedUser

Why does WUKE continue to find it so shocking that Dice members would side with ACTIVE over them? 1) We actually know some of their members. Aside from Traxion, I've never talked to any of WUKE's members in-game. And 2) We had the exact same propaganda used against us recently, so why wouldn't we relate?

That being said, slander is only slander if it isn't true, Amish. Lords even backed up what he said, when he referred to the conquers :icon_wink:

It's not shocking really, tribes often times side with the most powerful tribe, it's just "easier".

I did assume dice marched to the beat of it's own drum, which was a huge mistake on my part.

Had no idea, you were yet, another tribe in the back pocket of active. Very dissapointed, really, that's all I have to say.

Take care.
AG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Active-Dice alliance? Wow, I am behind on gossip. Something interesting to take back to the internal forums...

your precious [ I ] (or whatever you call yourselves now) forums? the ones you gave chillyacademic privs to along with your tribe aswell? i best not go on about your pathetic tribe as you've already proven yourselves once. :lol:

Also who said Active & Dice are allies? :icon_eek:

palmertrou

Ofc you guys are doing good and your recent tactics on the noob nobling into southeast corner of k26 deserves props, But can you hold them villages we shall see soon enough.

lol, we took 3 villas off (V)'s new Duke around there. What a self diss! I doubt he's going to be apathetic* about that comment.

DeletedUser

It's not shocking really, tribes often times side with the most powerful tribe, it's just "easier".

I did assume dice marched to the beat of it's own drum, which was a huge mistake on my part.

Had no idea, you were yet, another tribe in the back pocket of active. Very dissapointed, really, that's all I have to say.

Take care.
AG

Oooh so lords' fact-based post is slander, but this, this isn't deprecating at all? :lol:

It is cute though. Because we have an opinion, and it is not yours, we must be suck-ups. I guess desperation knows no bounds, though.

edit: Shh frosty...don't tell them we're not allies. That'll blow their minds! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Also who said Active & Dice are allies? :icon_eek:

Certainly not on paper, but let's just say there's more to this than meets the eye - a tag is just a tag, afterall ;)

A certain tribe asked us to NAP them - terms of the contract were,: for us to NAP a certain tribe we are currently at war with, so they can screw another - shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

It's just crap. Tribes are trying to ruin this world, with mass diplomacy. We will not stand for it, even if that means fighting the whole world - which is what this game's about: ie war.

We will not screw over any other tribes,
end of.
AG

DeletedUser

What you forget to mention is that you weren't the ones to turn down the diplomacy. One of the certain other tribes were.

And it's called politics. It happens. There is actually more strategy than just nuking the heck out of whoever you happen to dislike at the moment.

DeletedUser

What you forget to mention is that you weren't the ones to turn down the diplomacy. One of the certain other tribes were.

And it's called politics. It happens. There is actually more strategy than just nuking the heck out of whoever you happen to dislike at the moment.

Whatever dude :icon_confused: There is such a thing as competitive play, which doesn't seem to be a concept accepted here.

How do you have any fun fighting tribes -2v1 3v1 5vs1 etc...

It's ridiculous. Seriously, WTF? Aren't we playing this game for a challenge, what kind of fun are you having, fighting - admittingly, a buncha noobs, 3-5 vs 1?

Really, WTF?

DeletedUser

Name one war that's currently more than 2-on-1 right now. And don't name (v) and ACTIVE vs. Wuke, because it's also WUKE and XVI vs. ACTIVE.

Hi black pot. Let me introduce you to kettle.

Actually, I completely fail to see this part: "what kind of fun are you having, fighting - admittingly, a buncha noobs, 3-5 vs 1?" Um...where on earth does this come into play? Had the diplomacy gone through, it would have meant a 1-on-1 fight between two top tribes. How is that mass-attacking, or even attempting to screw another tribe over? I'm honestly lost here.

DeletedUser

Name one war that's currently more than 2-on-1 right now. And don't name (v) and ACTIVE vs. Wuke, because it's also WUKE and XVI vs. ACTIVE.

Hi black pot. Let me introduce you to kettle.

Actually, I completely fail to see this part: "what kind of fun are you having, fighting - admittingly, a buncha noobs, 3-5 vs 1?" Um...where on earth does this come into play? Had the diplomacy gone through, it would have meant a 1-on-1 fight between two top tribes. How is that mass-attacking, or even attempting to screw another tribe over? I'm honestly lost here.

Do you know how long this (v) and Active war went on, before XVI recently declared - a tribe we have no diplomatic relations with- btw?

...and still, no body here was willing to challenge the idea that, maybe, just maybe, Active and (v) had coordinated an assualt on us - no one had the balls to say so except wuke members (mainly me), and heh, look what happened? They ended up merging, oh boy, what a shocker. The whole worlds shocked.

So, now XVI is at war with active, and you want to pretend this has been an even war the entire time?

Seriously, WTF, where were you when we were getting pummeled?

DeletedUser

Name one war that's currently more than 2-on-1 right now.

Do you know how long this (v) and Active war went on, before XVI recently declared - a tribe we have no diplomatic relations with- btw?

...and still, no body here was willing to challenge the idea that, maybe, just maybe, Active and (v) had coordinated an assualt on us - no one had the balls except wuke members, and heh, look what happened? They ended up merging, oh boy, what a shocker.

So, now XVI is at war with active, and you want to pretend this has been an even war the entire time?

Serious, WTF?

You didn't answer my question :)

edit: Sorry, ER. It's the only active thread in the entire bloody forum :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

...and still, no body here was willing to challenge the idea that, maybe, just maybe, Active and (v) had coordinated an assualt on us - no one had the balls to say so except wuke members (mainly me), and heh, look what happened? They ended up merging, oh boy, what a shocker. The whole worlds shocked.

Im sick of you WUKE babys. You act lie kyou're so smart. I can honestly say when the war started we had no coordination with V at all.

Let me point out there are 3 people on the WUKE front for ACTIVE vs WUKE. That means way less targets to spread fakes across, and much easier coordination. With swing- leaving, I know this war will talk a turn from what these week stats show.

And btw, these week stats mean nothing because as hibby said, XVI have been targetting us, and weve had to do some shifting of support, but because you have asked for so much attention wuke noobs, well jsut have to end you now.

kthxbai

DeletedUser

does us eating up [ I ] along with Chilly in his '1man tribe' count? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Where do you get off on moaning and moaning about being "gang banged" :icon_confused:

Every time a wuke member makes a thread it turns into an excuse for crying about this so called ACTI(V)E coordinated attack, which I fail to see any evidence of. You claim we coordinated, well show me some stats where Active and (V) both took 20+ villages each in the same 5 minutes and we'll talk.

As far as coordination, Active has done NO coordinated attacks on you, just mass faking and single players (Threelegs, Germ, Wizzy, simz) nobling you.

Get over yourselves because sympathy you will not get the way you are going. You can also moan how a "certain" tribe asked for a NAP, but that's just pathetic to shout about things on the publics, gets you no respect or trust from other tribes. You dont see me exporting mails from Wuke members asking to join Active do you? :icon_rolleyes:

Well get back to your noob 2k barbarians, I actually liked you Amish at one point from what Deb says, but your just the same as the rest of the noob wookies. Im not commenting on this pathetic thread anymore.

DeletedUser

Well get back to your noob 2k barbarians, I actually liked you Amish at one point from what Deb says, but your just the same as the rest of the noob wookies. Im not commenting on this pathetic thread anymore.

Aye, I like a few of you guys too, doesn't mean I'm going to sit here while my tribe mates get royally screwed. I'm here to look after them; hypocrisy eats a whole in me.

Anyone who is familiar with me knows that, I'm not shy, and I don't have a problem arguing w/ the masses.

Just give my tribe mates a realistic shot, a challenge, and you won't hear from me, ever again.

If I had a quarter for every world dominated by mass alliances, I'd be a millionare. Don't let it happen here, all I ask.

Regards
AG