Oh Bai

Rudegar

I've kinda come to the conclusion its time to move on.... serioulsy hated playing this world for some time now, but kept playing because of a heap of people asked me to, and because i would feel like i was letting even more down if i was quit... but reality is... i hate it here... like seriously hate it, have done for a while now.

IDk... it seems to have devlogved to a very boring world.... reality is its now INf and silence Vs the world, which kinda sucks

Congratz to APOC, especially to thiose behind its creation... in my own mind i kinda credit zain... guess partially cos hes australian and thats FTW... but ya regardless from a very early day they had their mind set on the end game... they started playing and sat down and thought "how can we wi this" and thats something i dont thing many people collectively explore to anywhere near the degree APOC did.

Sorry to those unwitting ppl who crossed me on the forum and who copped a mouth full of not quite bannable abuse.... its just me im like that dont take it personal

but ya.... i guess theres a whole host of people id like to thank for being here on this my first world... starting at the start.... in ARD jenniewren, Exknigthood, gambit howdidthathappen luven mari... well all the old sloth guys... think its just me and ex left in the north... and shadowrandom too :)

not sure anyone from UN1TE is still here.... there ill be a few who will remember the war... gented etc, but thats from the other side... BXBOY :) Much love... strange to find you both early and late in the game in the same tribe

Early LLH-68 --> Wrath the elias, maddawgmike... pwning the east was uver fun... BAS RDK BBD GL + MOD all those crappeh tribes -I-

probs screwed all their names up but ya... they are all history now eh

from the second INF family of sorts... Sporanox... and god i missed budmurloc when he left.... bugger still owes me a poem

from the AoO war... Dylanbl... knew you for much longer but ya <3 sherrif is FTW... i wanna check the maps one day and see you with 100% control of k78 umk

from the FC war... SAb ill never forget that first mail with the promise to send you to the rim for christmas :D

and bomber... getting pwnd by you when i was sitting Sonya then pwning you back when i had jen was lots of fun ;)

still bitter over the k85 comps me and you and me and SAB had.

when we all merged into INF there were so many others... Belindap Alty RTBrands <3 JV etc... tbh i cant even remember where half of you came from.. but you all rocked.

marks from UAN.... great player.... no offense to anyone but i remember thinking what a liability the south was when RT left and then all of a sudden Marks stepped up and christ it was like the south was on some kinda super nobling steroids all of a sudden

post MIM merger... mudgey <3 great guy love him swordie, yesman,.... cser with her damnable logic etc

special notes to
warayama... best co duke ever

maddawgmike... its a tight call but seriously probably the most dangerous playr on this world when at his peak.. possibly up there for teamplay too

jen... that time building wrath and sloth together from k68 through to k87.... greatest alliance ever

SAB... we srsly kicked lots of arse :D

I oved teh early days on this world.... cant forget eskychess... seems half the players here knew him at one point or other but was a great guy and taught me a lot right at the start... grundall as well... with his lil coffee iconn on skype when he woke up :D

building wrath from 50th ranked to INF as a top 3 tribe at its peak :)

uber cool

fighting with belindap :D So much which i loved and so much which i will miss in a way but its definately the time to give it up... im sure some will rant about how i suck etc and how we got owned but ya... idk.... i took a very 1 way approach to the game especially with whatever tribe i was in

respect where its due we did ok... if anything meger was the biggest mistake as INF was at an all time high when we merged. had it not been done peeverything would more or less be as it is how but people would praise INF for resisting.

idk... please respect teh fact i didnt make this a flame o rama kinda post.

probs going to play some newer worlds so if anyone sees me round say oh hai, either under the name rudegar or jimmy recard.

ummmm and i forgot the pw to my rudegarisacat skype.... so made a new one.... rudegarisanarse

adios

DeletedUser

Cry moar.

Kleenex%20Box.jpg

DeletedUser

Will never forget that first mail either...oh and number of incomings that you've sent at me:p
Our first thoughts about each other...omg
Our competition...so many things.
Was really great to play this world with you,to kick some a... together and to kick your a... as well:D

Like jennie said uberly sad and I am sad to see you go but cest la vie...when game is not fun anymore...its time to leave the game.

<3 4...you know the rest of it.

DeletedUser

Even though you have been kindda mean lately, I did enjoy our skype chats and wish you the very best:icon_smile:

Rudegar

Think I was only mean cos of the last MSG you left me on skype

DeletedUser

I don't make too many appearances on here but felt that this is one of those rare times. You will be missed to say the least you have been the corner stone of INF and they will surely miss you.

Too bad we never could get our plan off the ground that we tried way back. Would have seriously changed this world to say the least. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors. World 18 will lose another great player.

Rudegar

tbh im more addicted to the forums these days than to the actual game.... so will likely be round for a bit..... well pending more infractions... copped 2 more yesterday :(

congratz on being the last one standing in some ways zz... lots of leaders have stood against apoc etc, but over time all have quit or switched sides

DeletedUser

Take it easy, Rudegar.

You played the game well AND led a major tribe to the end game.

Respect to anyone who can maintain that level of activity... and manage a tribe.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go. Another active player leaves w18. :(

All the best on your new world. You did a great job running INF and being here for so long. Im sure you'll have more fun on another world, the early/mid game is a lot more fun than the late game.

DeletedUser

A well said exit, and thanks for helping wind things down - a bunch more and maybe we can be done by mid-year.

Good bye!
Good luck!
Good riddance! :)

DeletedUser47572

Putting one of my appearances in as well its a shame to see you go Ruds good luck buddy.

DeletedUser

Enjoyed your posts, you got it together !!! Good Luck in RL !!! Respect !!

DeletedUser

Its in the weekends that the forums are worth reading :)

Thanks for healing my hangover somehow and for confirming my thoughts of stop play as its impossible to win vs internal drama and a mass hugging enemy that take in refugees whenever possible

So let w18 die and let those killing it know that your petty ego struggles destroyed a fun game for many ppl.

I dont know Rudegar, so will just wish him good luck in real life, as for TW it seems he was one of the players helping apoc win due to egoistic focus instead of larger picture focus.

But that aint new, after all its a human classic, to destroy for others when you only see your own needs.

AA

DeletedUser

so rude... if you really are going to end your game good luck in RL. I'm sure Rudegar is a great guy but his time on w18 came to an end. too quickly for my liking but still it's done and I think we should all just let it drop and move on.

Last edited by a moderator: