Oh Bai

tangotemptress

Sad to see yet another player leaving w18...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Taking this wildly off the current topic and BACK to the original topic...

Good luck, again, Rudegar. Take all this nonsense as further confirmation that you made the right choice and this isn't worth spending more time on. :)

I appreciate where you wrapped up in your original post.
rudegar said:
idk... please respect teh fact i didnt make this a flame o rama kinda post.

He said goodbye to the people in the world (friends or no) on his way out, instead of just disappearing.

DeletedUser

Gooooooooooooooooo Rude.. for me the best player/diplomat/leader on w18 :) missed the most and mite join new world and see him again <3

DeletedUser

I don't like doing this however I feel that this has got completely out of hand.

This thread is about Rudegar saying fair well. Had you have been civil I would have allowed you to discuss his short comings and qualities as a player. However you have all failed to act even slightly mature and grown up about this and therefore I shall be deleting everything that is not a good bye post.

I thought we had got past this petty child like insults. Seems I were wrong.

If you have a problem with my decision, pm me. If anybody replies in this thread stating I am wrong in doing this I'll delete and most likely ban for off topic.

mar1n3c0rp5

Epic. O.O Rudegar I hate to see you go, so many people have come and gone. Guess I'll just add you to the players to be remembered list. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You don't have any long comings Rudegar, I never brought it to your attention, after all these months of playing along side you.

Goodbye Rudegar. \

If anybody replies in this thread stating I am wrong in doing this I'll delete and most likely ban for off topic.

You are right in doing that

DeletedUser

After discussing the merits of certain posts I am willing to reinstate the posts in a different thread however y'all will have to wait till I return from school tomorrow. And before you complain waiting is the least y'all can do.

DeletedUser

After discussing the merits of certain posts I am willing to reinstate the posts in a different thread however y'all will have to wait till I return from school tomorrow. And before you complain waiting is the least y'all can do.

:icon_rolleyes: Im pretty amazed you just posted that.. while it must have been a pain to delete all those posts and deal with the follow up pm's, your message is judging all of us here in w18 based on just a few people that went off topic making a goodbye thread into something personal. That isn't something anyone should do, least of all the moderator. If you dont like us, then why bother coming here and moderating our forum? Remember, your the one still at school. Dont talk down to us like your above us, your a moderator doing your job. Your reply makes it look like your taking things personally now which is exactly the type of thing you deleted from this topic.

Rudegar, good luck in w47. Shame we didn't get close enough to each other to get to battle each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck rudegar! It's a shame we could not continue with our battles here. We could not be in good terms in this world but I think we will be good friends in W47.

Keep in touch in W47!

DeletedUser

As soon as apoc invited you in you had the support of , well apoc. Why would rudegar want to continue fighting you? Oh yea, to give you plenty of free ODD. If only all of you had of been team players and not arse kisses this war would of turned out alot different

DeletedUser

As soon as apoc invited you in you had the support of , well apoc. Why would rudegar want to continue fighting you? Oh yea, to give you plenty of free ODD. If only all of you had of been team players and not arse kisses this war would of turned out alot different

I was still in BA when rudegar started his attacks against me, It was because he knows that I already have an Apoc invite since I asked for it. I returned to Apoc because I have no one to fight in K85 and K95 when I was in BA.

And yes I have the support of my tribe, I'm in an area completely surrounded by red dots, and the only blue dot in that area before was 72GE, who is already inactive. And who wouldn't ask for support? I guess if it was you, you wouldn't ask for one? Oh hail you almighty yesman, you're the greatest TW player :)

Oh my were off topic :) This is a goodbye thread, if you have problems abut my post pm me :)

Again rudegar, I wish you all the luck.

DeletedUser

Yesman, friendly advice.. dont stir up Pudog! He will come after you and noble everything you have. And before you realise whats going on you'll be sitting with a 100 point village out in the middle of no where.

Rudegar, like everyone you've lasted playing this long so congrats! That alone is a huge achievement.

Zhais

Grats for holding out this long :p

Enjoyed my time in INF (oh so long ago... W18 has changed a lot ._.)

DeletedUser

Rudegar, those days back when -I- were around, AoO, LLH-68 are still very memorable. I can distinctively remember my entire crappy rim tribe, -I-, (back in the days when a big player had 20 villages) being scared shitless of you and the way you took on the entire tribe.

Moving to -INF- was a fantastic decision, and I learnt a lot from you, Warayama, The Elias and the rest of the INF crew.

It's a shame to see you leaving; I've been merely spectating this world since I left but reading your posts has always been interesting. It's a shame to see you go.

Cheers,
tancs