Oh chiken not numba one i knew they would fail

DeletedUser

True dat.

What made me think that, is the use of the past continuous tense here:

Mr Lanky said:
not what I was meaning

...instead of "not what I meant".

For all the trolls out there, I'm not grammar-whoring now, I'm just saying the reason why I said he might not have been a native English speaker. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah in my head that sentence had 'when I said it' added on to the end of it but I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to type it out =P

DeletedUser

Now, you're making some sense, but it'll only be confirmed once you start waging some war instead of just picking on small players. :axemen:

TBD and chik3n were almost continously in numerous wars,we were just too lazy to pnp it :p
and the other side was probly too chicken to show their fail stats ;D

OK, I believe you. :) Since, this is our first little "banter", I must first determine your general "tone" and then differ it from the other varieties. I also presume English is not your mother tongue, right? ^^

lol,how would lankys mother tongue not be english? :lol:

DeletedUser

Its true we haven't been in any serious large scale wars as of yet, only multiple smaller conflicts.

And Minesh get back to farming! <3

HeftySmurf

you dont know? punch is fail with all fail players with fail leader. duh :icon_rolleyes:

Dude....

You talk shit, you act like shit, you generally are shit..

I would leave the forums if i were you, your only making yourself look stupid.

DeletedUser94846

Dude....

You talk shit, you act like shit, you generally are shit..

I would leave the forums if i were you, your only making yourself look stupid.

hey,not my fault punch is crap and all your players are crap,including you. cant even handle incomings and wrecked the wizzydizzy account or w.e is was

DeletedUser99380

lol @ everything about the above post. You make me feel blessed to have intelligent comrades.

DeletedUser94846

lol @ everything about the above post. You make me feel blessed to have intelligent comrades.

pfft your a fail player to, you can even defend attacks proper ahaha
i crushed your tribe leader on w9 and his co on w33 ahaha, you all know punch fail :)

DeletedUser

Until recently , most of you who read and post in these forums , have had a lot of good things to say about Chick3n . i don't quite understand some of the negative comments now, and i would not underestimate those who have dominated this world for so long .

DeletedUser

lol. On w9 I stood against current #1 tribe DNS who eliminated other 10+ tribes fought against them, fended off their 5 assaults in a row, got 200+ caps from them. Our tribe was called one man tribe because it was only Valth fighting, still most elite group of DNS, 'Legion of Doom' as they call it, lost more than 1300 nobles on me in a single month and could take only a small cluster of 15 villages in DNS territory. (I had 600 villages at the time so...) I'm not still standing against DNS only because they got me banned with their spy in our tribe, if you call this crushing, I'm still valued as a honorable fighter on Hall of Fames, go check for your name if you can find.

At that times aswell, only thing DNS players could do was barking to me on forums with we will crush you, you will fail messages. Bring it on if u can, you're just showing how stupid and miserable you are by such posts

ps. sorry to all for bragging

DeletedUser

w33? 5 villages dont count as crushing :/
plus i quit, account got internaled, not nobled by enemies pfft.

DeletedUser

you dont know? punch is fail with all fail players with fail leader. duh :icon_rolleyes:

You do realise that I am in Punch!? I mean, my signature is right in front of you as you read my posts... how could you not notice?

And I do contest that - Punch! no matter its faults does have many good players. I know for a fact I am a good player; of course, you obviously lack the ability and experience to tell what a good player is, so it is understandable your opinion is completely ignorant, not to mention worthless. But do not worry child, go get rimmed another couple times, and maybe you will at least learn something?

pot the ferret

don't normally do this . . . but your last line (child, yes child) is actually a statement, not a question.
If you want to debate it, go ahead (but you'll [child] will be proven wrong); I would think you (child) would be more clear to avoid such stupid (childish) mistakes.

wow, that's fun

I think I understand the stupid, idiotic arrogance now, (and again) child

Last edited:

DeletedUser

don't normally do this . . . but your last line (child, yes child) is actually a statement, not a question.
If you want to debate it, go ahead (but you'll [child] will be proven wrong); I would think you (child) would be more clear to avoid such stupid (childish) mistakes.

wow, that's fun

I think I understand the stupid, idiotic arrogance now, (and again) child

Actually, by nature of having a period indicative of a question and being worded as question that comment, surprisingly, is a question.

If you have bothered to read any of citizen kane's posts, you would realise their behaviour is childish, why should I not address someone as a child if they act like one?

Oh - and I make no denial of the fact I have arrogant and condescending tendencies, so if you seek to insult me with your words, you need to do much, much better.

HeftySmurf

hey,not my fault punch is crap and all your players are crap,including you. cant even handle incomings and wrecked the wizzydizzy account or w.e is was

I clearly can handle incommings, its why i have a million ODD at least, do you even know how to play the game?

Oh look an ampac lover

"JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON SO I LOOK SO FRIGGEN UBER, LULZOZLZOLZOZLZOZLZOZLZOZLZL!!!!121111121121!!!!!"

DeletedUser

I came expecting to be entertained by more "omgzlulzchik3nfail!!!11" banter, now I am confused.

Can we not just agree we all suck, then kiss and make up?

DeletedUser

I came expecting to be entertained by more "omgzlulzchik3nfail!!!11" banter, now I am confused.

Can we not just agree we all suck, then kiss and make up?

If I only have to kiss the women, I agree.