Oh Damn, Forgot My Goodbye Thread

DeletedUser

Hello W37. I quit this game two months ago without saying goodbye to those I love. And those I hate.

Anybody who is offended by what I have to say about them should deal with it because I only speak the truth. I am God.

First, I would like to say goodbye to pRo, obviously. I had fun leading you since day 30 or whenever I joined the Olsarus account. I came into W37 a complete noob almost complete noob. I learned everything while in pRo, pretty much, and now I can say comfortably that I would take anybody on in this game if I have full activity, and win, except for a few, and you know who you are. I remember my first real claim to fame was organizing the ops against Chess that pulverized them. Then it was a smooth ride from there, and it looks like pRo is keeping our strong tradition alive.
No matter what anyone says, basher tribe or whatever, having Cola is the way to go, and merging Powers was the right move. Powers have been strong allies, and they don't see eye-to-eye with all of us, but they know how to play. Cola is a tribe that serves a great purpose as a tribe. They can be called a family tribe or whatever, but if pRo got any larger, it would be to hectic to keep control (I don't know how R.L. does it). They are certainly a strong ally.
You guys are without a doubt the greatest W37 tribe out there. A great bunch of players who work well together and know what they are doing.

To Tedeni, you taught me most of what I learned in this game, and I hope you haven't quit entirely in W37. I owe most of my 1337 skill to you. Good luck with Skittl and W47. Oh, btw, I forgot the password to that email account so get a facebook nub.

To Shlomzi, I didn't like you very much, but I feel like you made the biggest impact on this world, and helped me out a lot, and maybe there is even a possibility the pRo still exists because of you. Good luck with Skittl. I now consider you a friend, and I hope you do very well.

To bodoni, shit. You are the greatest player I have been able to play with, but as a coplayer, you suck lol. You have probably the greatest skill I have ever seen someone show out there. I mean, you even had enemy players gifting you villages because they respected you so much.

To MrBigChief, my time playing with you was shorter than what I wanted. Mainly due to you quitting W37 and bodoni getting us rimmed on W42, so we couldn't play much together. Hoping to see you sometime in the near future.

To riogrande, you were my best friend in this game, because if Tedeni was, it'd be wierd, cause hes like 30 22. I will try to keep in contact with you as much as possible. I learned one of my most valuable sniping skills from you, and it is something that saved my ass quite a few times.

To kev225, you are possibly the funniest person I have ever met. I love your drawings, and I hope that ban is not permanent, because I will laugh my ass of if it is. You are a great player, and I wish I had been around now to actually be in the same tribe as you. Maybe get in contact with MrBigChief about a new premade coming up and we can.

To thoelanx, you are funny too, but in your own sort of creepy way. You hit on every girl in this game, possibly why you have no coplayer. But I still love you.

To Rockinperiwinkle, or whatever name you play by now, if you still play, you always kept the game interesting. I am still annoyed that you won the picture contest and did not put pRo on your card. And I wish we would have gotten to have those sniping wars.

To xmach, the whole secrecy/backstabbing thing was nothing personal, it was just that I wanted to own your continents. You guys put up a great fight, and I hope I see another one, this time without a stalemate. If you think about it, you are kind of like a basher tribe for 1nS4n3.

For those of you who do not know why I was forced to quit, it was because of an event that happened in my house, that I do not care to talk about over the public forums. Those who need to know already know, and I would prefer it kept that way.

To ICECO, you were my favorite W37 mod ever, and thank you for sticking with this boring world unlike those before you. I understand if you want to censor this thread, but please do not delete it, as I want to give time to those friends that I have mentioned here to read this.

And now for my final goodbye to W37:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL!! Gotta love toby :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice playing with ya mate, too bad you didn't keep playing.

DeletedUser

This is offensive and obscene. Just hope the Mods. would censor the disgusting parts. As for you, Toby, flattered about all the attention, but never knew you or interacted with you or talked to you ever:) So this does seem a tad obsessive? I thought you had deleted or dissapeared with the end of the PSP war? Anyways, good riddance. Ciao.

DeletedUser

cya toby. i had a good time playing with you in the early pro

DeletedUser77700

Now that's what you call an attention seeker with a big ego.

DeletedUser

I will never forget you Tony............Good luck in Real Life!!

DeletedUser

This is offensive and obscene. Just hope the Mods. would censor the disgusting parts. As for you, Toby, flattered about all the attention, but never knew you or interacted with you or talked to you ever:) So this does seem a tad obsessive? I thought you had deleted or dissapeared with the end of the PSP war? Anyways, good riddance. Ciao.
Anybody who is offended by what I have to say about them should deal with it because I only speak the truth. I am God.

The truth bro. Get over it.

I don't know you, and I know now that you have no idea how to quit Tribal Wars. There is a method to quitting Tribal Wars. This here is Step Three genius.

So for those of you who think I am an attention whore, I ask you, why would I waste my time seeking attention when I am quitting? Doesn't make much sense now, does it? Didn't think so :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Goodbye Toby. It was good talking to you.

DeletedUser

Toby is god :)
Keep in touch via facebook homie.

To others who have problems with toby: Go somewhere and cry bout it thx. No offense intended.

DeletedUser77700

Good bye and have fun with your real life.

fraser-c

Damn musta missed Djohnsons latest by a second :p

Ill go with this one though.

DeletedUser

Good bye Toby, thank you for everything in the past... Good Luck in RL, Chase some Hot Girl....

DeletedUser

.MXM. and Bone, hopefully I will see you again if I return. I'll keep in touch over Facebook with you Bone.

DeletedUser

Never new u but it's always sad to see this (ik u quit but still.....) u helped shape pRo, and ultimately that landed me in Cola. Ty. Have a good life kind sir.

DeletedUser

Aww didn't get to read the post before it was edited.
Peace out.

DeletedUser

I have had to delete two (small) flame wars so far. I am happy to close this thread if has to be, so behave. (Next time, I might consider immediate bans)

Also, moved because I forgot this belongs in W37 General.