Oh Damn, Forgot My Goodbye Thread

DeletedUser81697

TOBY I LOVE/MISS YOU!!! Pahandus06 by the way lol. Been that way since about 2 months into the world :p

Toby you were always a great friend, HILLARIOUS to no end, and a great teacher. I miss you nub get on skype.

DeletedUser

TOBY I LOVE/MISS YOU!!! Pahandus06 by the way lol. Been that way since about 2 months into the world :p

Toby you were always a great friend, HILLARIOUS to no end, and a great teacher. I miss you nub get on skype.

Miss you too rockin. When I go to college I may activate my Skype account again.

ICECO, you can close it now. Everyone who I wanted to see it has seen it. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Toby, how glad i am i troll these forums periodically.

ICECO wouldn't close this without letting my ban expire first so i could post in it

I'm in with Chief on en47 and i'll hound him until he contacts you for the next pre-made we gatecrash! :icon_twisted:

P.S. If there are any boy lovers in the audience, be careful, one look at Pahandus and you'll have no choice but to worship the ( . )( . )ies again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Toby, how glad i am i troll these forums periodically.

ICECO wouldn't close this without letting my ban expire first so i could post in it, luckily i saw the original uncensored version you posted :icon_wink:

I'm in with Chief on en47 and i'll hound him until he contacts you for the next pre-made we gatecrash! :icon_twisted:

P.S. If there are any boy lovers in the audience, be careful, one look at Pahandus and you'll have no choice but to worship the ( . )( . )ies again.

Awesome!!! I just reopened my Skype again, so I'll be on there virtually every day. Friends with pahandus on facebook and creep on her pics every day (jk)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Toby, you sure you shouldn't of been in SCUM for your perverted ways XD