Oh hullo

DeletedUser57316

I see like 5 posts a day on w62 externals xD

There was a post made 1hr ago, before that the most recent one was like 9hrs ago :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
whats with all the spammages offtopic in many posts :|

I find this username rather inappropriate, which may only add to the spam.

Can you please add a bracket at the end with either Jesus, Muhammed, Moses or Michael Jackson?

Edits are below.
[SPOIL]

Edit No. 1: Or Yoda I suppose - we should really consider all major religions. (Reason: adding in another option)

Edit No. 2: Welcome Spence to this lovely new world! (Reason: welcoming Spence/Spencer)

Edit No. 3: I added in "Number 1" because it looks weird without. (Reason: fixing my stupidity)

Edit No. 4: Do you prefer Spence or Spencer? (Reason: curiosity - also relates to No. 2)

Edit No. 5: Just curious as I don't think I've ever asked that before and it seems like a relevant question for this thread :) (Reason: explaining No. 4 which relates to No. 2)

Edit No. 6: The "Number" looks stupid now, so I'm about to edit all the "Number" to "No." (Reason: Changing to make me look cooler)

Edit No. 7: Done! (Reason: Confirming No. 6)

Edit No. 8: That does look a whole lot better now - should make this post a lot simpler for people to read and so the relevant parts of this post to the topic in question will hopefully no longer be accidentally missed by the sheer number of Edits that I have listed. (Reason: complimenting myself and explaining that some of this is relevant to the topic)

Edit No. 9: I don't get why people put Edit: and then type in it. (Reason: querying people's habits)

Edit No. 10: It does make it a lot easier to avoid mass-posting in a single thread though so I like this feature a lot. (Reason: Explaining I stuck to rules)

Edit No. 11: Technically the feature does that I guess, but it's cool to explain why the Edits. (Reason: Fixing my stupidity - again)

Edit No. 12: Adding in brackets to each edit to explain the edit as it seems I haven't done that properly, which defeats the point of adding in the edits. (Reason: to explain the contents of this bracket)

Edit No. 13: No. 1 done. (Reason: See No. 12)

Edit No. 14: No. 2 done, as well as a spoiler added so that I don't spam this thread. (Reason: See No. 12, plus spoiler for viewer's pleasure)

Edit No. 15: No. 3 done. (Reason: See No. 12)

Edit No. 16: No. 4 (Reason: See No. 12)

Edit No. 17: No. 5 done. It seems doing this 1 at a time may not allow me to catch up efficiently owing to the mathematical paradox of chasing an increase of 1 by an increase of 1 starting at a lower number. (Reason: See No. 12 + maths logic beginning to show a flaw to this plan, which is now being fixed)

Edit No. 18: No. 6 and No. 7 done - the mathematical logic suggests that, if I am on 18 with an increase in 1, I can catch up and theoretically overtake this with an increase of 2 on what appears to be Edit No. 29. Whether it is truly possible to overtake will be discovered at Edit No. 30. (Reason: See No. 12 + further mathematical logic that relates to No. 17)

Edit No. 19: No. 8 and No. 9 done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 20: No. 10 and No. 11 done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 21: No. 10 and No. 11 have NOW been done (my bad). No. 12 and No. 13 also done. My apologies. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + fixing yet more stupidity)

Edit No. 22: No. 14 and No. 15 have been done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 23: No. 16 and No. 17 have been done. Ooh look I changed the pattern oO (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + spotting accidental pattern change)

Edit No. 24: No. 18 and No. 19 have been done. Pattern staying! (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + confirming keeping of the current pattern)

Edit No. 25: No. 20 and No. 21 have been done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 26: No. 22 and No. 23 have been done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 27: No. 24 and No. 25 have been done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 28: No. 26 and No. 27 have been done. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move)

Edit No. 29: No. 29 has been done. It appears the mathematical process that formulated the predicted result that has now proven to be accurate, has been a phenomenal success. It does however appear weird that my Edit to No. 29 is that No. 29 has been done, as technically it was only done after I wrote that as I typed the bracket last. So for the purposes of not melting the universe by creating a dangerous paradox of words that could theoretically break another dimension, please imagine that the brackets were written prior to No. 29 has been done being written. OH - and see No. 30 for if we can overtake this number chain. (Reason: See No. 12 + mathematical formula + explanation to avoid Armageddon through paradox)

Edit No. 30: ...Mind = Blown. (Reason: rather obvious really)

Edit No. 31: I apologize if that confused anybody or if the forum administrators feel that I have put all our lives in danger with this dangerous use of mathematical and english paradigms. We must pray to all our gods, our devils and the almighty power of the Dawsonator, in the hope that computer programming can rectify this issue for us all to live a life in a world that does not turn in to a sponge. I also will not take responsibility if any of these events occur within the next year as the Mayans predicted it before this incident occured. (Reason: smallprint so I am not responsible for if the world ends in 2012).

Edit No. 32: Maybe this should be brought back on to topic now that we may all live happy lives where I am not responsible for our eventual destruction. (Reason: trying to bring this back on topic)

Edit No. 33: This has to be the least effort-filled "Hi I'm your mod" thread I've read in years. I cannot actually find any topic within the original post that can really be discussed, so am taking the assumption that so long as nothing crude or insulting is posted it will be acceptable. (Reason: Lazy Mod :|)

Edit No. 34: I can see Nameless Prophet reading this thread. I do hope he realizes that no offence was actually taken from his username. (Reason: Thoughtful insight)

Edit No. 35: Maybe if I sing a cheesy pop song everything will be alright! (Reason: because I'm quite clearly not straight)

Edit No. 36: All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies - Oh put your hands up! (Reason: this song rules)

Edit No. 37: It seems Nameless Prophet didn't like my comment. Uh oh :( (Reason: sad now)

Edit No. 38: Still, I got to pump out a fantastic Beyonce song, and my idol and deiity being promoted in this manner is always the silver lining on any cloud of darkness. (Reason: BEYONCE <3 <3 <3)

Edit No. 39: I think I now need to reply to Nameless Prophet as I suspect he may not have read the full post. (Reason: he used a smiley that suggests annoyance)

Edit No. 40: I have just replied for a reason I can't quite justify. (Reason: explaining my previous post)

Edit No. 41: No rolling eyes icon needs to be used in response to this thread. Explaining annoyance is better than merely trying to subtly show it. (Reason: logical thoughts that concur with my previous post)

Edit No. 42: I just got complimented by a Mod for trolling. UNIVERSE IMPLODES! (Reason: That makes no sense)

Edit No. 43: I need to decide whether or not to reply directly to that post as I can subtly indirectly comment on it here without responding and potentially getting myself in hot water. To be a troll or not to be a troll. What was the question again? (Reason: I'm confused)

Edit No. 44: I have decided. I shall not directly reply to that numpty. The reason is because Edits No. 2 and No. 4 appear to not be answered as of yet, and so perhaps all the Edits are being ignored! (Reason: Pence for the Spence)

Edit No. 45: I bet that now that I have said the W63 mod doesn't read edits in full, he will do so. Let's run a test. (Reason: testing a theory)

Edit No. 46: Spence rules! (Reason: coz it's true!)

Edit No. 47: Nothing to see there folks. (Reason: hehehehehe)

Edit No. 48: I am now curious as to whether this post has ever been read in full and checked for possible super-secret edits that don't quite show to normal users. (Reason: curiosity)

Edit No. 49: I probably just gave the game away. My intelligence appears to have dropped. This can only be attributed to the blowing of my brain at Edit No. 30. (Reason: explaining dumbness)

Edit No. 50: I really do have an excuse for everything! (Reason: I just learned something about myself)

Edit No. 51: I need to go to bed. (Reason: tiredness)

Edit No. 52: It seems my secret ways are safe. YAY ME! (Reason: I'm that cool)

Edit No. 53: Physics question: if you weigh nothing, do you exist? (Reason: I'm very thin)

Edit No. 54: It is being decided that the night is when I should be asleep, and so to sleep I go. (Reason: I'm tired)
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can you please add a bracket at the end with either Jesus, Muhammed, Moses or Michael Jackson?

Edits are below.
[SPOIL]

Edit No. 1: Or Yoda I suppose - we should really consider all major religions. (Reason: adding in another option)

Edit No. 2: Welcome Spence to this lovely new world! (Reason: welcoming Spence/Spencer)

Edit No. 3: I added in "Number 1" because it looks weird without. (Reason: fixing my stupidity)

Edit No. 4: Do you prefer Spence or Spencer? (Reason: curiosity - also relates to No. 2)

Edit No. 5: Just curious as I don't think I've ever asked that before and it seems like a relevant question for this thread :) (Reason: explaining No. 4 which relates to No. 2)

Edit No. 6: The "Number" looks stupid now, so I'm about to edit all the "Number" to "No." (Reason: Changing to make me look cooler)

Edit No. 8: That does look a whole lot better now - should make this post a lot simpler for people to read and so the relevant parts of this post to the topic in question will hopefully no longer be accidentally missed by the sheer number of Edits that I have listed. (Reason: complimenting myself and explaining that some of this is relevant to the topic)

Edit No. 9: I don't get why people put Edit: and then type in it. (Reason: querying people's habits)

Edit No. 10: It does make it a lot easier to avoid mass-posting in a single thread though so I like this feature a lot. (Reason: Explaining I stuck to rules)

Edit No. 11: Technically the feature does that I guess, but it's cool to explain why the Edits. (Reason: Fixing my stupidity - again)

Edit No. 12: Adding in brackets to each edit to explain the edit as it seems I haven't done that properly, which defeats the point of adding in the edits. (Reason: to explain the contents of this bracket)

Edit No. 14: No. 2 done, as well as a spoiler added so that I don't spam this thread. (Reason: See No. 12, plus spoiler for viewer's pleasure)

Edit No. 17: No. 5 done. It seems doing this 1 at a time may not allow me to catch up efficiently owing to the mathematical paradox of chasing an increase of 1 by an increase of 1 starting at a lower number. (Reason: See No. 12 + maths logic beginning to show a flaw to this plan, which is now being fixed)

Edit No. 18: No. 6 and No. 7 done - the mathematical logic suggests that, if I am on 18 with an increase in 1, I can catch up and theoretically overtake this with an increase of 2 on what appears to be Edit No. 29. Whether it is truly possible to overtake will be discovered at Edit No. 30. (Reason: See No. 12 + further mathematical logic that relates to No. 17)

Edit No. 21: No. 10 and No. 11 have NOW been done (my bad). No. 12 and No. 13 also done. My apologies. (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + fixing yet more stupidity)

Edit No. 23: No. 16 and No. 17 have been done. Ooh look I changed the pattern oO (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + spotting accidental pattern change)

Edit No. 24: No. 18 and No. 19 have been done. Pattern staying! (Reason: See No. 12 + geek move + confirming keeping of the current pattern)

Edit No. 29: No. 29 has been done. It appears the mathematical process that formulated the predicted result that has now proven to be accurate, has been a phenomenal success. It does however appear weird that my Edit to No. 29 is that No. 29 has been done, as technically it was only done after I wrote that as I typed the bracket last. So for the purposes of not melting the universe by creating a dangerous paradox of words that could theoretically break another dimension, please imagine that the brackets were written prior to No. 29 has been done being written. OH - and see No. 30 for if we can overtake this number chain. (Reason: See No. 12 + mathematical formula + explanation to avoid Armageddon through paradox)

Edit No. 31: I apologize if that confused anybody or if the forum administrators feel that I have put all our lives in danger with this dangerous use of mathematical and english paradigms. We must pray to all our gods, our devils and the almighty power of the Dawsonator, in the hope that computer programming can rectify this issue for us all to live a life in a world that does not turn in to a sponge. I also will not take responsibility if any of these events occur within the next year as the Mayans predicted it before this incident occured. (Reason: smallprint so I am not responsible for if the world ends in 2012).

Edit No. 32: Maybe this should be brought back on to topic now that we may all live happy lives where I am not responsible for our eventual destruction. (Reason: trying to bring this back on topic)
[/SPOIL]

No :icon_rolleyes:

darkaniken2

Googly, I am impressed as to the extent of your troll. It takes a certain kind of patience to make that many individual edits.

DeletedUser

He could've made one edit and made it look that way.

He didn't I saw it for the first time halfway through when he was at about 25, then I came back when Dark posted, and I looked again. He did it in a minimum of three, most likely he did all the edits.

DeletedUser54315

Hey Dark, I finally found my way onto another world only to find your dulcet tones still invading the forums. You'll get no trouble (well not much anyway) from me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser100013

Edits are below.
[SPOIL]

Edit No. 33: This has to be the least effort-filled "Hi I'm your mod" thread I've read in years. I cannot actually find any topic within the original post that can really be discussed, so am taking the assumption that so long as nothing crude or insulting is posted it will be acceptable. (Reason: Lazy Mod :|)

Edit No. 34: I can see Nameless Prophet reading this thread. I do hope he realizes that no offence was actually taken from his username. (Reason: Thoughtful insight)

Edit No. 35: Maybe if I sing a cheesy pop song everything will be alright! (Reason: because I'm quite clearly not straight)

Edit No. 36: All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies - Oh put your hands up! (Reason: this song rules)

Edit No. 37: It seems Nameless Prophet didn't like my comment. Uh oh :( (Reason: sad now)

Edit No. 38: Still, I got to pump out a fantastic Beyonce song, and my idol and deiity being promoted in this manner is always the silver lining on any cloud of darkness. (Reason: BEYONCE <3 <3 <3)

Edit No. 39: I think I now need to reply to Nameless Prophet as I suspect he may not have read the full post. (Reason: he used a smiley that suggests annoyance)

Edit No. 40: I have just replied for a reason I can't quite justify. (Reason: explaining my previous post)

Edit No. 41: No rolling eyes icon needs to be used in response to this thread. Explaining annoyance is better than merely trying to subtly show it. (Reason: logical thoughts that concur with my previous post)

Edit No. 42: I just got complimented by a Mod for trolling. UNIVERSE IMPLODES! (Reason: That makes no sense)

Edit No. 43: I need to decide whether or not to reply directly to that post as I can subtly indirectly comment on it here without responding and potentially getting myself in hot water. To be a troll or not to be a troll. What was the question again? (Reason: I'm confused)

Edit No. 44: I have decided. I shall not directly reply to that numpty. The reason is because Edits No. 2 and No. 4 appear to not be answered as of yet, and so perhaps all the Edits are being ignored! (Reason: Pence for the Spence)

Edit No. 45: I bet that now that I have said the W63 mod doesn't read edits in full, he will do so. Let's run a test. (Reason: testing a theory)

Edit No. 46: Spence rules! (Reason: coz it's true!)

Edit No. 47: Nothing to see there folks. (Reason: hehehehehe)

Edit No. 48: I am now curious as to whether this post has ever been read in full and checked for possible super-secret edits that don't quite show to normal users. (Reason: curiosity)

Edit No. 49: I probably just gave the game away. My intelligence appears to have dropped. This can only be attributed to the blowing of my brain at Edit No. 30. (Reason: explaining dumbness)

Edit No. 50: I really do have an excuse for everything! (Reason: I just learned something about myself)

Edit No. 51: I need to go to bed. (Reason: tiredness)

Edit No. 52: It seems my secret ways are safe. YAY ME! (Reason: I'm that cool)

Edit No. 53: Physics question: if you weigh nothing, do you exist? (Reason: I'm very thin)

Edit No. 54: It is being decided that the night is when I should be asleep, and so to sleep I go. (Reason: I'm tired)
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek::icon_eek: I can't believe I just read all of that.... I really need to get a life.. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser94483

Great DA is here now I know I can not have TO much fun on the externals...good to see you man.

Though now that you see me here I am sure you wish you had not closed the most hated thread lol.