Oh hullo

DeletedUser

Haha I remember you from world 22 darkaniken2. It was a while ago, but I was in Legit for a while. I was a noob and basically snaperay and Barbarianatthegate. Took me under their wings and let me have some noob fun

DeletedUser

I decided to play tribal wars again as a co player and my name in the world is blueskull69. I figured that the church world took more strategic thinking and wanted the new challenge.

DeletedUser

just finished w23 after 4 long years and decided to try a new world...have never played a church world...hope this is fun

DeletedUser

Well hullo there. I lost a bet volunteered to be your mod, so here's hoping that we can get along. Just follow the rules and be civil to each other, and I'm sure things will be just fine.

Hey nub :icon_razz:

~Michael

dem0nic pain

We're nearly join date buddies. If that isn't a thing, it now is.

darkaniken2

As some of you may have noted, my activity has been down recently. This has been due to a variety of reasons, and there are those who took advantage of this. So just so that you all know, I'm going to be watching you very closely from now on.

DeletedUser

Since this is here I should add to this. I am the new Elder Mod for w63. If there are any concerns that darkaniken2 can't help with, please feel free to contact me via PM.