Old Friends

shagohad

I know this is pointless but i miss this world and i miss everyone that was in it ='(

DeletedUser

me too man. dexa is recreating an ialone style tribe, maybe if some of the old school world 13 players are about, we should play together again?

DeletedUser

that would be awsome tbh :D the more w13 oldschoolers we can get the better.

DeletedUser

How's the game nowdays, last time I checked it seemed quite dumbed down with pay-to-win features, auto-farming and militia and whatnot...

Do miss the crew from w13.

DeletedUser

If anyone makes a tribe of former W13 players I might want to play. Granted I haven't played in close to 3 years so ill have to relearn the game but that would be interesting

DeletedUser61110

That would not be a bad idea if you guys are cool with i will try to take to some guys to see if they would join

Robby the lionheart

I would be up for that, be great if we could get Shadryk to lead us!

Aukana

Odoakar
Do miss the crew from w13

Miss you too!! Not many of your old tribe still playing - Chissy and I are on the casual world.

DeletedUser

any of the old INSO or Gen Fx still about?
miss this world wish i had more time for it, i played forestgump(briefly) anyone about?

DeletedUser

I miss it too. i have a small 13 reunion in my tribe on w68. I'm a47k now

DeletedUser108637

Played W13 for over 4 years in PWC. This was a great world with awsome players and friends. Havent quite found the same in other worlds after that.

TheHowling

I do miss W13

Was the best friends and foes one could ask for.

And players were pretty mature without too much stupid chat as compared to newer worlds. :icon_razz:

I may yet play again :axemen:

Howler

Last edited:

Millemonkey

Oh you crazy people. What's stopping you? There are new worlds opening up all the time!
Let;s not just talk about it but actually do it!!!

Shadryk 01

Hi guys! Thought I'd check in to see who was still reading these forums. There has been some recent buzz with the re-write of TW. I am wondering if they will take out a lot of the "work" of the game. INSO was successful in part because we had a lot of people playing 10-20 hours a week. If they can make the game more playable, and the worlds can be finished in a year or so, I might give it another shot.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the shooters. The only semi-strategy game I tried was EVE-online...which was very playable.

aine1169

Still lurking around - just joined world 72 - mostly to spend the points I won on 13!

DeletedUser

i come back here for the nostalgia, if nothing else. though wouldn't mind playing with you guys again. some one needs to take charge of this.

also, just realised this is almost a 7 year account! damn!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yo, wassup?

Anyone still checking this forum.

Miss this world and all I know from it. :(

DeletedUser

I remember this such a good world it was to play, remembering some old names. Only searched for tribal wars to see who ended up winning this world in the end.