Old players here?

Rupok

Reaction score
First time visiting the forums and find our current world a bit sad. Last I played was W70 and I miss all the forum noise and banters. :(

rasher3

Reaction score
TWstats shows my acc name first time for world 16 ... had a few trial and error coplays before that. First time, I messed up a well established acc, was on world 9, when a rl friend asked to co one of his tribemates ... didn't go too well, as I thought scouts were also a form of cavalry and managed to fill significant amount of villas with those :/
what account were you there, I managed to play that world first day to last day

psychohz

Reaction score
on world 9? That was ages ago ... I remember the friend, who invited had acc Ussike or sth similar ... but which acc, I had to manage (?) ... getting old I guess :(

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what account were you there, I managed to play that world first day to last day
I miss the settings of W16 never realized how good until worlds after. I was in IP that merged into C2 just as it started to get interesting but playing too many worlds and left :(

Shveik

Reaction score
I miss the settings of W16 never realized how good until worlds after. I was in IP that merged into C2 just as it started to get interesting but playing too many worlds and left :(

W16 yeap, probably the best settings! Loggin once every year to check the forums ... I dont remember you from W16 , but from W21 ... Even being in same tribe for a few days :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh Hi yes remember you new account I see. It was just before the merge into SEXY This drug never gets old.

rasher3

Reaction score
on world 9? That was ages ago ... I remember the friend, who invited had acc Ussike or sth similar ... but which acc, I had to manage (?) ... getting old I guess :(
No W16, I might have back played on to 8 or 9 but wasn't on it for long

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Came back just today after like 2yrs break, Why? IDEK :p:cool: See still have 568,000PP

Last edited: