Old v MoM

DeletedUser

Ok going to make this nice and short:

We're now sharing borders, our villages are touching, many cross noblings have occurred and we in Old believe is about time something is done about it.

So we officially declare on MoM

MAP:
[spoil]
98zji1.png
[/spoil]

Best of luck to MoM, rumors have been spreading for weeks now therefore you should already be prepared for this. Let the in-game do the talking and may the best tribe win.

i56t8x.jpg

Much love,
~Oldies

DeletedUser

About time. Good luck to Old.

AMAAAAANDAAAAAAAA QQQQQQQQQQQ

DeletedUser

Alright, I already asked the tribe, but I was just wondering if OLD is cool with us adding Jackattack to the stats?

Not sure which side yet. ;)

DeletedUser656

Didn't the last MoM vs Old thread have an assurance from the nemesis123 that any declaration from Old would contain a 24h notice period?

DeletedUser

Morthy, even if thats true it doesnt matter. He is just a member not a leader.

DeletedUser

Didn't the last MoM vs Old thread have an assurance from the nemesis123 that any declaration from Old would contain a 24h notice period?

Oh yeah, you're right.

Our warning time was actually minus 45 minutes. I feel deceived! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The real question is if Old would have the balls to declare is MoM wasn't at war with RW ... ?

DeletedUser83287

I'm surprised no one commented on the gif. I think its funny. Good Luck.

scarlet ash

The real question is if Old would have the balls to declare is MoM wasn't at war with RW ... ?

Everyone knew including MoM and Old that they would have to war someday. The fact that RW declared mid discussion of this simply helped convince that now would be the best time.