OLD - World 57 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! I am Ampatriot, the blogger for this world!

I look forward to serving you in this way, by providing quality blogs to you, in exchange for your unwavering love and affection.

In all seriousness though, blogging plays an important role in both providing you with information, and also putting our world into the eye of the Tribal Wars community. I will of course do this to the best of my ability, but I cannot do it alone! I need all the input that I can get from each and every one of you, so please do not hesitate to let me know if you have questions, comments, or just would like to chat.

I will be publishing at least a blog a week, most likely more, especially as the world takes off. Blogs will include interviews, statistics, maps, and much more. I look forward to blogging for you folks, and I have no doubt that this world will be an exceptional world to work for.

Thank you,

Ampatriot

*Below will be a list of all blogs that I post for this world, starting with the first one.

Introductory blog
Premades
Start-up strategy
Armada
Both sides of the Moon
Head vs Hard
Where are they now?
Wild blue yonder
Stats and Summaries
Northern rim
W57 Update

Resignation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks guys :)

I suppose I will make a blog on some of the top premades.

DeletedUser99562

nice blog i look forwrd to you providing the tw community with insight to world 57.

DeletedUser

Amp aren't you the blogger for W46?? Well anyways good luck and you might be able to see me in action instead of just on the W46 forums :D

DeletedUser

Nice read dude :)

Lambezz, he said he's blogging for W46 for six months in the Introductory blog so yeah thats probably him :D

DeletedUser

A blog for the world, how wonderful. :)
Now I get to actually know what's going on on the other end of the map before I am involved in it. :D

DeletedUser99229

I'll be happy to work by you and with you in the long run... welcome!

DeletedUser

already a blogger?? :O nice one dude! :D

Keep it interesting! need any help, just ask :)

DeletedUser99229

Make it different. Yes I know it's a blog, but add jokes, some love, and make w57 stand out from any other world, we're all here to help <3

Status
Not open for further replies.