Oliver Cromwell declares on Lensx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nice to see another ego maniac that doesnt directly say who they for fear of failure and irreverent taunts. o_O

DeletedUser

I agree you are a cancer of some sort, Im just trying to gauge in what context and to what extreme?

But please continue to make yourself seem as though your skill demands some sort of respect for as long as you feel it will take someone to agree, but at that stage you may want to ask if said person agrees, just to shut you up. lol

DeletedUser

148963_10150811414417443_225138343_n.jpg

DeletedUser

For you to successfully convince me your not listening you will first have to stop responding.

So now you have reached a cross roads in your effort to promote yourself, do you stop responding and make a point that maybe no one will ever see, not sure that will happen given the evidence so far. Will it go the other way and you think of a decent retort, or will you finally give in to temptation and post your IGN, no thats not it, because than you would have no hype surrounding a thread that has quite simply turned into me flaming you. o_O

DeletedUser

lol. second picture is cool, but still as usual, a simple noob unknowingly validating a point that goes beyond their comprehension. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I offer you my contrafibularities on being such a fool. Well within my comprehension, I just choose to ignore idiots like you, someone that would not be able to see an elephant if it were five inches from one's nose. But really, I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation. I yearn to see your velocitous extramuralisation from this thread interphrastically, rather than attempting such a feeble pendigestatory interludicule.

GOOD DAY SIR.
f4de556b-367b-4139-bccb-2b8fd252a5bd.gif

DeletedUser

I offer you my contrafibularities on being such a fool. Well within my comprehension, I just choose to ignore idiots like you, someone that would not be able to see an elephant if it were five inches from one's nose. But really, I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation. I yearn to see your velocitous extramuralisation from this thread interphrastically, rather than attempting such a feeble pendigestatory interludicule.

GOOD DAY SIR.

i guess i should open google now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

GOOD DAY SIR.

Nosebleed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Im afraid your the butt of joke at the moment, so are you suggesting you have already filled that out? Im guessing that you ticked more than 1 option under the "DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF" section, but obviously not the last one. ;)

DeletedUser

So ironic in what you say, it's almost as laughable as your spelling and grammar. *You're

Keep on hating noobalicious

1Asrg.gif

DeletedUser

So ironic in what you say, it's almost as laughable as your spelling and grammar. *You're

Keep on hating noobalicious

1Asrg.gif
You should by now have received a warning, if not yet, it will come soon.
Please read all rules about forum posting before actually doing so, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.