Omega vs bth

OMEGA VS BTH Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The end is near. This is the message we bear. Its time to raise our flags and chant our war song. Yes you guessed right. This is a declaration, but on who? The target is in the distance, not visible by the naked eye. We need to get our sailing ships out, load the cannons and have a glance in our binoculars and glance at the horizon, or maybe even beyond the horizon for land. Land of opportunity and fertility. Land that can be used for farming and constructing buildings.

As probably guessed we declare on 83y0nd th3 H0riz0n.

We here at Omega feel that it is the time to test the "top" tribe in W47. Mostly because of there diplomacy and recruitment policies the we feel are deceptive, cowardly and just plain playing tribal hugs. Tentions all began when originally they took in our Fear war refugees and recruited to the north in an attempt to cut us off from the other tribe Wheggs that also recruited our refugees so so we will correct there mistakes for them whether they like it or not.

BTH we come to take your villages, plunder you cities, steal your women and kill your children.

THIS IS WAR!!!

uncleomega.jpg

Will be updated shortly, the original was deleted from my notebook so had 20 mins to throw one together.

Last edited by a moderator:

mandof

about time. lets see what bth is made of...

Their future doesn't look too bright :D

3202whats-that-on-the-horizon-politics-congress-obama-president-demotivational-poster-1238909484-copy.jpg

Last edited:

mandof

Before anyone starts telling me I spelt recruiters wrong I already know and can't be bothered to edit it again and upload it, I'm a bit too lazy for that :lol:

DeletedUser

Bth got to where they are from merges.... It started with 7L to Posse, Posse to BTH, Fear to BTH, now NE to BTH.

Who is next? w47 is full of merges... Yes, it is.... I'm even at fault for it myself... But, I'll stand and fight....

"And steal your women." You stole me, baby doll. :icon_wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcwp6MTD9Jk

DeletedUser

I think you forgot about ~TB~ m8,.:) , and for iRule your time in this world is coming to an end as well.

DeletedUser

Even tho i no longer play in OMEGA or the world, I'd like to wish OMEGA good luck :)

DeletedUser

good luck to omega, hope use guys do well

and good on youse for declaring on the num 1 ranked tribe, going by points there almost double youre size, i always favour the underdog ;)

DeletedUser

Josie is bored... And Josie wants to write a motivational speech. ^_____^

(I was reading a queen thing the other day and it inspired me, GO QUEEN!)

This war has already begun... It began a long time ago when BTH first showed their face. They recruited refugees and started picking on smaller tribes. (Such as us. =D) They have to fight people who are 10x smaller then them because they are aggressive and have No defense at all. Well, I listen to this song.... Call To Arms

We're not dead yet.... We hold our ground pretty good because Moral crushes our enemies. I love having moral on my side. Then we have friends like Omega. <3 They make things a hell of a lot more easier and level the playing field if I do say so myself. Well, sure, we might have a few casualties but it's all worth it.... But all of our troops Die With Honor

After a long hard battle only the best will be left... A treaty will be signed and the strongest survivors will probably join another tribe... Or be stubborn and keep fighting until there is nothing to fight with. The Last Man Standing comes to mind.... I hope that I'm with them, I'll try.... I'll be here even if I have 1 point, I love tribal wars. haha

The winners of all of this... Finally will be the Warriors of The World until another tribe such as TEC or Uruz finds it funny to kick them in the nuts... >.> So I'll steer clear.

DeletedUser92671

jeez about time, i got tired of waiting for bth to declare 'sometime next week' ? (never caught up to that week, been chasing it for a month now guys come on!)

thanks for putting me out of my misery OMEGA,

good luck to both sides, i hope this ends in a merge.
and then wheggs and T.E.C merge,
then all them merge together, then uruz, and mine, and so on, and we cann all hug and be friends, and it will be like a dream, or a wonderland or something, and we can all noble barbarians together.
whos with me? :)

DeletedUser

"steal your women and kill your children."

Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your kids, hide your wives

P.S. I think it's funny that iRule think's they're tough cuz OMEGA needs help and is asking a bunch of small tribes to try and pester us. iRule is nothing, and are being used by OMEGA as an annoyance toward bth for OMEGA's own benefit.

DeletedUser

Hey, omega didn't ask us baby doll. I'm just here enjoying the show. ^^

Tbh, you started on us, NE recruits... =\

Status
Not open for further replies.