OMG gammy

alexhol

Do you just noble for the stats at the end of the year? You own nearlly every place on those player leaderboards :0

u6s5l.

Quite amazing :icon_eek:. Funnily enough, c2 is on most of those charts as well :icon_biggrin:.

u6s5l.

Read the mail you got from the Tribalwars Team, scroll down, and click on the link. Then look through the stats.

u6s5l.

That's why I always scroll to the end when it looks like a boring mail :lol:. Anyways:

Clicky!

Then click W16, and you're there.

The Gammy 1

Contributing Poster
That's why I always scroll to the end when it looks like a boring mail :lol:. Anyways:

Clicky!

Then click W16, and you're there.
Oh cool.

Damn that McTart :icon_razz:

I might have him in total conquers in one month though, haven't checked, but I had around 135ish in September I think.

Here I go, all talking about stats which I hate...lol.

edit: Holy jesus! World 8, most in one day...

edit: World 15...what kind of crack are those guys on, holy flying speeding bobbing and weaving frog balls batman! #1 player has 5k vills and takes 6 a day...is speed 2 that much faster??!! Wow w16 got shafted on the speed, lol.

Last edited:

alexhol

World 8...omg! How the he'll do you do that? Imagine if they were all 10k aswell! I'm gonna beat that this year somehow :D just need to build about 100 noble trains and send them out 4 times each to different barbs ;) that's my new years resolution! To beat that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamecat

Non-stop Poster
World 8...omg! How the he'll do you do that? Imagine if they were all 10k aswell! I'm gonna beat that this year somehow :D just need to build about 100 noble trains and send them out 4 times each to different barbs ;) that's my new years resolution! To beat that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spoken like a true Plighter :lol: