OMG Hug Me (and keep it in the family)

SHAGAN888

This thread is all about the world diplomacy....

Looking over the K's and members list Ive noticed one common thing for sure tribes are hugging each other on this world more than other worlds Ive played..

Case and point, in K55 Ive seen the top 10 tribes all hooked up with each other in some way or another

This is K 55 top 10
RankTribe namePointsVillages
1 MvDC15.24725
2 RAW15.20124
3 LoS14.68725
4 ADD14.56624
5 {KING}14.49025
6 SARCOW13.77620
7 RIZE13.73624
8 SOFT13.33424
9 ~TNW~13.05922
10 EDW13.04721

Biggest Hugers

Marvel
RAW
Anthrax

Description

The World 9 Alliance is back!

RAW&EDW&EDGE&SOFT

Description
We are ONE tribe.
Family:
ANTX
ANTXX
ANTXXX
The Anthrax Triad

Description
Marvel Vs DC

Allies

{KING}
HER0
RAW

Harvard University

Ivy League Allies: {KING} and KING2
({KING} maybe starting their own family with all their allies)

How can any of these tribes be taken seriously with all the loving going on???

This is just K55 I Have seen even more than that going on in other K's...Who is going to be fighting is what I would like to know...

Last edited:

Dannyh3

lots and lots of diplomacy going on at the moment I would agree, but, let's wait until nobles are here before we declare this the huggiest world ever... pray and hope

DeletedUser

lots and lots of diplomacy going on at the moment I would agree, but, let's wait until nobles are here before we declare this the huggiest world ever... pray and hope

Yep I'm gunning for you guys! Better watch out for my spear nukes! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser117694

Man once nobles start marching this world will change completely

DeletedUser

I thoughtthe point was to get as many allies as possible?

DeletedUser

Speed 1, no militia, 25 member tribe limit.

It's safe to say this world won't be one to hug it out.

resumadero

WOW!! SO SAD THAT YOU CANT USE YOUR PP SKILLS IN THIS WORLD

A tribe compose of only 25 members and even you allied with two other tribes is just like you have 1 tribe with 75 members just like in the other worlds. AND YOU CALL THIS WORLD TRIBAL HUGS?

i saw your tribe in other world with 75 members and allied with 2 another 75 members in 1 K

DeletedUser

Speed 1, no militia, 25 member tribe limit.

It's safe to say this world won't be one to hug it out.

What does the world speed and militia have to do with whether the world will "hug it out" or not?

The low member limit in and of itself means diplomacy will be both more prevalent and necessary for tribes to succeed. World speed and militia are irrelevant.

Of course there will be a lot of diplomacy on this world. You can't win without it. Not every leader is as stupid as the tribe NmR's that believes he can have members in all 4 continents on a 25 member limit world and not get absolutely rekt.

DeletedUser111495

Yeah but most tribes are just all talk anyways, say they will take you out and then never do.

DeletedUser

somtimes hugs can be dadly
anyone here ever get hugged by a bear?

DeletedUser

Not every leader is as stupid as the tribe NmR's that believes he can have members in all 4 continents on a 25 member limit world and not get absolutely rekt.

Given how high their ODA is, 25 members spread out over 4 continents seems like the worst possible conceivable idea :icon_neutral:

Pretty much any tribe leader with a brain will organize a massive cat op with different tribes that feel threatened by their presence, 20+ waves of catapults from 10-20 hours away sounds like lots of fun to deal with.

DeletedUser

Yea that four family tribe is ridiculous, it was formed before BP ended+ not where near the end of BP yet XD

DeletedUser107658

They'll soon be moo'ved out of the K, a load of point whores that believe their numbers can fool my herd.