OMG Hug Me (and keep it in the family)

DeletedUser111495

tumblr_mysavcjFUx1rzwuc0o1_500.png

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks^^

Where's Rex Merciless when u need him, wish I knew that guy, he seemed pretty cool.

Nonetheless:
rats

DeletedUser

Will admit, my family tribe is already up to to 16 branches. Would like a branch to support each letter of the alphabet, but need more good leaders to pull it off. If interested in creating the biggest family tribe ever, send me an in game message. :icon_razz:

To Family or not to family: that is the question:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?125635-To-family-or-not-to-family-that-is-the-question

[spoil]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ[/spoil]

Really enjoyed reading it. The image was icing on the cake!
Sooo who's up for a hug?

SHAGAN888

More love to go around

DescriptionWelcome to the Troll Family Alliance.

Troll!
Troll.
Troll

Under the Protection of: AD
Their profile is full of lies.

200.gif
200.gif

no not two more like three...STRIKE

Description

STRIKE~OUT
Family
Description
Feeling like having a lucky STRIKE?

Just go OUT.

STRIKE ~ OUT
200.gif

Since doing this pnp thread we ourselves have created our own 2nd tribe because we didn't want to be the only ones...
Truth is the world with 25 members allowed is forcing tribes that hate family tribes to go against their own beliefs....Our other tribe is becoming as successful as our 1st and with about or the same experience levels....

30305_large
Description
Tribal Description

The Addiction
ADD
ADDD
So from now on I'll only shame those with three tribes or as Ive seen several of four family tribes...
​Remember to keep it in the family....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since doing this pnp thread we ourselves have created our own 2nd tribe because we didn't want to be the only ones...
Truth is the world with 25 members allowed is forcing tribes that hate family tribes to go against their own beliefs....Our other tribe is becoming as successful as our 1st and with about or the same experience levels....

That just sounds like a bs excuse, world doesn't force you too at all. In my eyes 20 is the optimum number of members to have.

SHAGAN888

That just sounds like a bs excuse, world doesn't force you too at all. In my eyes 20 is the optimum number of members to have.

Without allies????
20 players????
yeah right....

Guess your another one of those players who think they will last just on your skills alone, or think that you don't need allies at all...
Im not a fan either of the family tribes, but to be honest we just wanted to create our own ally due to lack of good choices out there to make alliances with....Most are tied up with families tribes and allies galore already, its all going to hamper their growth going forward, choking on every fiber of their being....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go on an infracting rampage, infracting those disobeying the rules as many times as possible if ya'll aint gonna stay on topic. Thank you. xo

SHAGAN888

I'm gonna go on an infracting rampage, infracting those disobeying the rules as many times as possible if ya'll aint gonna stay on topic. Thank you. xo

Little behind aren't you should of been on that rampage a page ago don't ya think???
Where ever have you been? lol
Hopefully Im not one of the infraction violators.

If so, Im sure you know where my infraction box is....

What the noob?
Sorry to break it to you but STRIKE only have 2 tribes. Unless that was what you were pointing out? I'm not too sure what you post is trying to say.

Yes my intentions were to point out multiple tribes....How many who knows for sure right?

TheNobleExpress

Sorry to break it to you but STRIKE only have 2 tribes. Unless that was what you were pointing out? I'm not too sure what you post is trying to say.

Yes my intentions were to point out multiple tribes....How many who knows for sure right?

Considering I am a member I should know how many tribes we have. :)

DeletedUser107658

This thread is all about the world diplomacy....

Looking over the K's and members list Ive noticed one common thing for sure tribes are hugging each other on this world more than other worlds Ive played..

Case and point, in K55 Ive seen the top 10 tribes all hooked up with each other in some way or another

This is K 55 top 10
RankTribe namePointsVillages
1 MvDC15.24725
2 RAW15.20124
3 LoS14.68725
4 ADD14.56624
5 {KING}14.49025
6 SARCOW13.77620
7 RIZE13.73624
8 SOFT13.33424
9 ~TNW~13.05922
10 EDW13.04721

Biggest Hugers

Marvel
RAW
Anthrax

Description

The World 9 Alliance is back!

RAW&EDW&EDGE&SOFT

Description
We are ONE tribe.
Family:
ANTX
ANTXX
ANTXXX
The Anthrax Triad

Description
Marvel Vs DC

Allies

{KING}
HER0
RAW

Harvard University

Ivy League Allies: {KING} and KING2
({KING} maybe starting their own family with all their allies)

How can any of these tribes be taken seriously with all the loving going on???

This is just K55 I Have seen even more than that going on in other K's...Who is going to be fighting is what I would like to know...

Oh the irony Shagan! Your tribe has replaced ANTX's position as biggest huggers!

SHAGAN888

Oh the irony Shagan! Your tribe has replaced ANTX's position as biggest huggers!

Lol, your soooooo right and when I'm wrong Ill admit it, my bad tho as I never for the life of me thought we would do this, came as a last min. decision just after making this post here so yeah irony your right....

We do have good reasons as we don't need bother with looking for allies, or the need of a diplomat for that matter...hahhaha
Our goal is still the same as we try and control the K, so far its working, we shall see how it goes....everyone Ive played with in the past knows Ive never been for academy's, brothers or sister tribes what so ever...so this is surely a shock to them I'm sure...
However we are the NOTHING like ANTX at all, the difference here with this group of tribes is we aren't pulling players from one tribe to other making one weak or stronger than the other, its equal as it should be and we have leadership to back it up...

There will not be another tribe though and I have the word of our counsil on that.

9 ADC68.30668.306242.846292.355
11 ADDD63.66063.660232.768292.195
14 ADD56.43756.437242.352252.257

Respectfully though we do have a good start on things going forward.
And we only have time to watch and see from here what happens next....

Last edited:

DeletedUser107658

We do have good reasons as we don't need bother with looking for allies, or the need of a diplomat for that matter...hahhaha
That's what family tribes are for bud ;)
Our goal is still the same as we try and control the K, so far its working, we shall see how it goes.
You're wrong there boss, you're far from controlling the K, these fields belong to my mighty herd.

However we are the NOTHING like ANTX at all, the difference here with this group of tribes is we aren't pulling players from one tribe to other making one weak or stronger than the other, its equal as it should be and we have leadership to back it up...

That is exactly what ANTX done, they were a premade from W80 in which allowed 80 members, so they had split the tribe members into three groups, regardless of size or positioning.
Granted that you come across more experienced and knowledgeable than they were (Thanks to the herd) and I don't doubt your tribe(s) leadership , but the point stands that you've contradicted yourself here and gone against your words at the start of the world. 3 tribes is a tribe too many IMO.

But congratulations on all three tribes rankings, as I have to admit it's impressive to keep it as balanced as you have, but the time will come when our tribes neighbour eachother and meet, if those are your targets. ;)