[OMG!] Is W8 about to suffer a World War?

DeletedUser

The stats he used concerned the top tribes Ennoblements(gained and lost) which don't take into consideration recruits. Honestly did you even look at his post or did you just see that a none bloc member had posted something on the forums and there fore had to quickly grasp for straw; unfortunately what you grabbed had nothing to do with his post.

I know that the Bloc has historically had extremely bad forum personalities, but honestly I think you guys are getting even worse. All of a sudden W!NNER is no longer the bottom of the barrel he is simply the standard. I like that instead of trying to improve one or two members you guys decided it was an impossible task and all lowered yourselves to meet with your worst members.

*woot* *woot* All aboard the happy train!

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm not even sure what I meant by that, it just felt right.

DeletedUser

The stats he used concerned the top tribes Ennoblements(gained and lost) which don't take into consideration recruits. Honestly did you even look at his post or did you just see that a none bloc member had posted something on the forums and there fore had to quickly grasp for straw; unfortunately what you grabbed had nothing to do with his post.

I know that the Bloc has historically had extremely bad forum personalities, but honestly I think you guys are getting even worse. All of a sudden W!NNER is no longer the bottom of the barrel he is simply the standard. I like that instead of trying to improve one or two members you guys decided it was an impossible task and all lowered yourselves to meet with your worst members.

Awww, is it that time of the month for you? Seems to be happening with a lot of people right now. Actually everything I had ever been told had recruiting included in the villages gained ranking.

DeletedUser

Awww, is it that time of the month for you? Seems to be happening with a lot of people right now. Actually everything I had ever been told had recruiting included in the villages gained ranking.

Once again a bloc member that posted nonsense that has to turn to trying to insult someone because he can't actually defend something he posted.

Therandule post was purely the Ennoblement winners and losers stats for the past seven days taken directly from TW-Stats. Recruiting a player is not ennoblement and is not counted on that stat. The only way a village is counted as Ennobled is if it is *gasp* nobled. If [DT] didn't noble a single village in the past 7 days, but at the same time recruited every single player on world 8 they would be shown as ennobling 0 villages. Like wise if TRE ennobled 10 villages, but a player with 100 villages left the tribe they would have ennobled 10 villages.

Therandule was show pure stats that show that in the past 7 days since his post that more TRE villages had been nobled than TRE had nobled themselves.

The fact that you are too dense to understand that really says a lot about you.

DeletedUser

Actually everything I had ever been told had recruiting included in the villages gained ranking.

So... if you want the statistics according to your interpretation, here is the raw tribe size taken as a snapshot--no consideration as to where the villages came or went:

May 11:
[DT] 8878 villages
TRE 15197 villages

May 18:
[DT] 12061 villages
TRE 15315 villages

[DT] gained 3183 villages
TRE gained 118 villages

Just the stats ma'am

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 35
Rank Name Points Villages
1 TRE 14,56 Mio. 1.629
2 [DT] 10,80 Mio. 1.175

Enough said.

the point was more or less that TRE is making negative progress while [DT] positive progress. We realize that you are larger, but we also realize if the stats stay this way, it will not always be so.

You know what? you do own k35, but at least my tribe is gaining villages.

DeletedUser

So... if you want the statistics according to your interpretation, here is the raw tribe size taken as a snapshot--no consideration as to where the villages came or went:

May 11:
[DT] 8878 villages
TRE 15197 villages

May 18:
[DT] 12061 villages
TRE 15315 villages

[DT] gained 3183 villages
TRE gained 118 villages

Just the stats ma'am

if they gained over 3K villages in a week then most of it would have been from recruiting, sorry [DT]

DeletedUser

Once again a bloc member that posted nonsense that has to turn to trying to insult someone because he can't actually defend something he posted.

The fact that you are too dense to understand that really says a lot about you.

Hmm, excuse me for having a sense of humor on that post, I'll try to tone it down a bit. All I'm gonna say is if someone seems bitchy when they post regarding to me, I'm going to comment on it. So, while you sit there behind your computer thinking about how dense I am, I believe I'm going to continue doing something with my life, which is why I left in the first place.

DeletedUser

haha I wish I could dude. Problem is people leave the game but never leave their accounts behind for anyone to take over, like withering was suggesting.

DeletedUser

haha I wish I could dude. Problem is people leave the game but never leave their accounts behind for anyone to take over, like withering was suggesting.

next time someone tells me they are quitting i will try and give you the account (but you will have to move to a BLOC K)

DeletedUser

and add to these wars the rumours of [DT] attacking THEO(from a friend from DT) and the rumours of THEO waging war on us (GHI) this should turn out to be an interesting war after all

DeletedUser

my feeling is...

i'd be suprised if escalation didnt mushroom at some point...

but that the SE tribes (globally) will be the main benefactors...