Childish.

Talking point review.

Whining-----A+
Crying------A+
Excellent use of talking points provided by XiG and ESL-----A+
Enjoyment?----Gradeless

For everything else there's Visa Mastercard...:lol:

~V

Jesus christ, not only are you failing to add anything constructive, you're not even using your own material. It was funny when HOFF44 posted the comment about use of talking points, when you do the same thing but against Xig it wasn't funny, but an acceptable rebuke for one lacking originality.

When you post the same thing over and over again in different threads... well it's just lame, and showing that you think you can get your point accross by posting the most.

All we ask is to be engaged with at a mature level instead of constantly accusing us of whining because you can't engage with the actual arguments, but I guess that's a lot to ask from you.

DeletedUser7443

Well when I engaged you the best your side threw at me was Asterios. All I got was winning and a lot lacking in the sense of 'mature level.' Before you attack Vandrade over his 'mature level' just remember that your side could do with some members with a little skill in debate.

DeletedUser

Well when I engaged you the best your side threw at me was Asterios. All I got was winning and a lot lacking in the sense of 'mature level.' Before you attack Vandrade over his 'mature level' just remember that your side could do with some members with a little skill in debate.

sorry, I acknowledge that not everyone on our side is a mature debater, I'm sure you could probably find one or two examples of such posts, but vandrade really takes the biscuit. Were I on his side I'd be seeking to disassociate myself from him, or if I was an aristocrat I'd be telling him to stop posting.

Anyway show me where we failed to adeqeutly rebuke your points, and I'll see if I can unleash some major ownage on your ass, if appropriate.

Vandrade75

sorry, I acknowledge that not everyone on our side is a mature debater, I'm sure you could probably find one or two examples of such posts, but vandrade really takes the biscuit. Were I on his side I'd be seeking to disassociate myself from him, or if I was an aristocrat I'd be telling him to stop posting.

Anyway show me where we failed to adeqeutly rebuke your points, and I'll see if I can unleash some major ownage on your ass, if appropriate.

You know what?
read the WHOLE forum you'll see how many rude people you have on this forum.
The only reason i've been doing all this is just to get on your nerves and see how you act when someone do it to you.

Dont like?
I know.

kthanksbye

DeletedUser

You know what?
read the WHOLE forum you'll see how many rude people you have on this forum.
The only reason i've been doing all this is just to get on your nerves and see how you act when someone do it to you.

Dont like?
I know.

kthanksbye

My problem was never rudeness. But seeing as you've proved your point so to speak... :icon_rolleyes: will you please stop posting now?

DeletedUser5436

qeeeeeeee long time man! how you been, oh and i think the rude person he was referring to was me...hehe

ohwell i did it for a few laughs anyway, it was all in jest anway and im sure i apologosed somewhere in one of the numerous threads that have popped up.

Also qeee unleash the ownage lol...i want to see what you have got, also i think censoring the forums is a dumb idea, we have the right to speak freely and our thought are our thoughts, let us speak our mind if someone truly has a problem with it then let them take it up with the offender, for example the thread you closed from me was very very ammusing to a lot of people! it was just some funny stuff, at the end of the day this is a game and its primary function is to ammuse and entertain,

sorry for rambling and going of on a tangent.

Soldier

Vandrade75

qeeeeeeee long time man! how you been, oh and i think the rude person he was referring to was me...hehe

ohwell i did it for a few laughs anyway, it was all in jest anway and im sure i apologosed somewhere in one of the numerous threads that have popped up.

Also qeee unleash the ownage lol...i want to see what you have got, also i think censoring the forums is a dumb idea, we have the right to speak freely and our thought are our thoughts, let us speak our mind if someone truly has a problem with it then let them take it up with the offender, for example the thread you closed from me was very very ammusing to a lot of people! it was just some funny stuff, at the end of the day this is a game and its primary function is to ammuse and entertain,

sorry for rambling and going of on a tangent.

Soldier

1.Then i do get my part to speak freely.
2.This forum is entertaining :lol: