Omg

• Thread starter DeletedUser2730
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Let us cry some more :icon_cry:

That's the best you can do. Attempt to debunk my (thoroughly vaild and shexy) point by accusing me of crying. You could have gotten into a debate over the nature of democracy, you could have questioned my premise that that is in fact the majority consensus. You could have done so much, you had so much potential, but now you'll be forever known as a failure. I cry for you. :icon_cry:

LOL, this comes from the guy who has at least 1 spy in every major tribe, if ur gonna make those sorts of arguments can u plz not be quite so hypocritical.

He's not actually being hypocritical. What would have been hypocritical would be if he had said spying is wrong, or these players are wrong for spying, because then he would be condemning an act he himself engages in, which is more or less the definition of being hypocritical. However given he didn't condemn them for such he's not being hypocritical, and your comment is well... false and irrelevant.

Vandrade75

Funny I was thinking the same thing about your rhetoric. :icon_rolleyes:

Not really one sided...more like wide open in the whole forum.
Cry me a river please, be like justin timberlake.

DeletedUser3284

Not really one sided...more like wide open in the whole forum.
Cry me a river please, be like justin timberlake.

Ahhh so we have a JT fanboy here. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3284

Yes i know you like to cry like JT.
You didn't really need to show it in the forum.
Kinda...sad...i feel bad for you...

~V

Don't feel bad for me, I've decided if you can't beat em, join em. I have some interesteing points for hire schemes in the works.

Vandrade75

Ah ok, hope someone else understands you cause it makes no sense to me.

:lol:
This is what people do when they don't have anything good to say...
Predictable, next time don't bother posting.
JT Jr.=Justin Timberlake Junior, for you simple minded person and don't know abbreviaton.

~V

portisizzle

JT Jr.=Justin Timberlake Junior, for you simple minded person and don't know abbreviaton.

~V

How old are you?

oh....

-P (Sorry I am not dork enough to know where the little squiggly line is on my keyboard.)

DeletedUser3284

~V

What is your fixation with Justin Timberlake??? Bet you have a sheet set with him on them. :lol: :lol:

As for nothing to say, your last 4 posts have been about Justin Timberlake. WTF??

portisizzle

~p

There now I feel like I am communicating on your level.

~P-sizzle

Vandrade75

What is your fixation with Justin Timberlake??? Bet you have a sheet set with him on them. :lol: :lol:

As for nothing to say, your last 4 posts have been about Justin Timberlake. WTF??

Correction, its aiming towards you.
I see that you are not able to read well.
Nor combine them to make sense...its simple as 1 + 2 = 3

~V

DeletedUser3284

Correction, its aiming towards you.
I see that you are not able to read well.
Nor combine them to make sense...its simple as 1 + 2 = 3

~V

Well it backfired, you JT lover you. Don't strain yourself with that math now.