~one~ ~two~ many hugs.

DeletedUser92671

but in all reality you dufus,s actually thought it would be all join and the rest all end on 47

oh and for people on a lower i/q,you dufus,s actually thought you would of won this world now lol

once again you amazed me,

your reply to my quote had nothing to do with what i said, nor did it make any sense,
remind me again what your actually doing still here? :S

as for Deli he did actually quit, i never knew the guy being no where near him and never having his skype so i dont know the reasons for this but he did,

my above comment was sarcastic incase noone noticed (hard to make sarcastic comments without a voice and just text i know...) we kick inactives, like any tribe would, im no leader or anything, so i dont know the inner workings of the tribe obviously but in my eyes we have alot of members, in the first place, which makes room for inactives to be let go without it effecting us in anyway, i dont think that is a bad thing that we can have a few inactives like any tribe and still keep on top of all our wars in ever K.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~One~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 8
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,176
Side 2: 73,540
Difference: 91,636

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 51
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 471,818
Side 2: 483,300
Difference: 11,482

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It seems my ex-tribesmates dislike me. ): This is our TEC tribe chat. Since TEC no longer exists and One has its own chat, i figured i could chillax in this group to chat with old buddies, but apparently there are some harsh feelings :D. Not only that, but i was promised my position in the group chat as an ex-TEC member. SD had other plans for me; I seem to no longer be in the chat. Ohhhh well. ):

Things in <<< >>> are quotes from earlier in the chat that were copy/pasted.
[SPOIL]
[1/18/2011 3:43:41 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: Well you aren't here for a friendly chat so yeah
[1/18/2011 3:43:46 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: I'll try to have you kicked then
[1/18/2011 3:43:57 PM] Smellybluesocks: social, i'm always a friendly chatter ^.^
[1/18/2011 3:44:06 PM] shaykubb: y r u still here smelly?
[1/18/2011 3:44:12 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: No you are not
[1/18/2011 3:44:15 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are smelly
[1/18/2011 3:44:16 PM] Smellybluesocks: [Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:42 PM] Smellybluesocks:

<<< i'm ex-TEC am i not?>>>
[1/18/2011 3:44:21 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: No you are not
[1/18/2011 3:44:22 PM] shaykubb: leave!!!!!!!!!!
[1/18/2011 3:44:23 PM] Smellybluesocks: don't let stench scare you D:
[1/18/2011 3:44:26 PM] Smellybluesocks: i'm friendly at heart
[1/18/2011 3:44:27 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are a traitor man
[1/18/2011 3:44:31 PM] shaykubb: ya
[1/18/2011 3:44:31 PM] Smellybluesocks: a traitor?
[1/18/2011 3:44:34 PM] shaykubb: ya
[1/18/2011 3:44:38 PM] Smellybluesocks: and i'm the unfriendly one?
[1/18/2011 3:44:42 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are
[1/18/2011 3:44:53 PM] shaykubb: well we cant talk about anything because u r here
[1/18/2011 3:44:57 PM] Smellybluesocks: harsh. but i think all of TEC members in One betrayed themselves
[1/18/2011 3:45:14 PM] Smellybluesocks: point of view, unfortunately.
[1/18/2011 3:45:15 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: Well then you are mentally stupid
[1/18/2011 3:45:18 PM] Smellybluesocks: we both think we are right.
[1/18/2011 3:45:23 PM] Smellybluesocks: perhaps we both are right.
[1/18/2011 3:45:34 PM] shaykubb: well no one in this chat likes u u bother us
[/SPOIL]
So, on a scale of 1-10 how traitorous am i? :D i give myself a 1/10. I still fight for TEC and its morals: No hugging. War for all!
I'll let you guys decide though. I happen to be biased on myself. :3

Social Disorder

It seems my ex-tribesmates dislike me. ): This is our TEC tribe chat. Since TEC no longer exists and One has its own chat, i figured i could chillax in this group to chat with old buddies, but apparently there are some harsh feelings :D. Not only that, but i was promised my position in the group chat as an ex-TEC member. SD had other plans for me; I seem to no longer be in the chat. Ohhhh well. ):

Things in <<< >>> are quotes from earlier in the chat that were copy/pasted.
[SPOIL]
[1/18/2011 3:43:41 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: Well you aren't here for a friendly chat so yeah
[1/18/2011 3:43:46 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: I'll try to have you kicked then
[1/18/2011 3:43:57 PM] Smellybluesocks: social, i'm always a friendly chatter ^.^
[1/18/2011 3:44:06 PM] shaykubb: y r u still here smelly?
[1/18/2011 3:44:12 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: No you are not
[1/18/2011 3:44:15 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are smelly
[1/18/2011 3:44:16 PM] Smellybluesocks: [Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:42 PM] Smellybluesocks:

<<< i'm ex-TEC am i not?>>>
[1/18/2011 3:44:21 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: No you are not
[1/18/2011 3:44:22 PM] shaykubb: leave!!!!!!!!!!
[1/18/2011 3:44:23 PM] Smellybluesocks: don't let stench scare you D:
[1/18/2011 3:44:26 PM] Smellybluesocks: i'm friendly at heart
[1/18/2011 3:44:27 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are a traitor man
[1/18/2011 3:44:31 PM] shaykubb: ya
[1/18/2011 3:44:31 PM] Smellybluesocks: a traitor?
[1/18/2011 3:44:34 PM] shaykubb: ya
[1/18/2011 3:44:38 PM] Smellybluesocks: and i'm the unfriendly one?
[1/18/2011 3:44:42 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: you are
[1/18/2011 3:44:53 PM] shaykubb: well we cant talk about anything because u r here
[1/18/2011 3:44:57 PM] Smellybluesocks: harsh. but i think all of TEC members in One betrayed themselves
[1/18/2011 3:45:14 PM] Smellybluesocks: point of view, unfortunately.
[1/18/2011 3:45:15 PM] Yannick - Social Disorder: Well then you are mentally stupid
[1/18/2011 3:45:18 PM] Smellybluesocks: we both think we are right.
[1/18/2011 3:45:23 PM] Smellybluesocks: perhaps we both are right.
[1/18/2011 3:45:34 PM] shaykubb: well no one in this chat likes u u bother us
[/SPOIL]
So, on a scale of 1-10 how traitorous am i? :D i give myself a 1/10. I still fight for TEC and its morals: No hugging. War for all!
I'll let you guys decide though. I happen to be biased on myself. :3

traitor [ˈtreɪtə]
n
a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

Based upon what the definition is of traitor, you are. You tried to find an account in a different tribe to attack ex-TEC, while you also were.
Everytime you came into our chatroom you were trying to seek attention by causing troubles.
And yes - noone in that chat likes you, quite obvious huh.
Yet you didn't want to leave when we friendly asked you too, so we decided to help the trash abit and put it outside.

Thank you & Goodbye

DeletedUser91571

Congratulations ~one~ ! Real classy.

I'm still amazed at the best and formerly most respected players on this world hugging with prepubescent cretins.

DeletedUser

traitor [ˈtreɪtə]
n
a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

Based upon what the definition is of traitor, you are. You tried to find an account in a different tribe to attack ex-TEC, while you also were.
Everytime you came into our chatroom you were trying to seek attention by causing troubles.
And yes - noone in that chat likes you, quite obvious huh.
Yet you didn't want to leave when we friendly asked you too, so we decided to help the trash abit and put it outside.

Thank you & Goodbye

bahaha. You lie. I rebolded your definition to show what TEC has betrayed. They betrayed their cause and their own trust! TEC does not believe in themselves anymore; they had to join ONE! How can I believe any of TEC who refuse to war properly...any of TEC.. who are afraid of the super tribe?
Simply:
TEC has betrayed themselves as has Uruz and as has bth. Each tribe has itself and its members fooled.

You're right. I did not want to leave when YOU (and I guess shay too) asked me. You were the only two acting so frustrated with me in that chat... I was NOT ASKED TO LEAVE by others, including sharper. Sharper specifically said I could remain in the chat so long as I did not spy. That ideology lasted more than a month. You, however, had to go find another admin in the chat, WHO ADMITTED afterwards to me he had not read anything and that he was asked to kick me and did so, without paying any attention to the previous chat. The player does not even play world 47 anymore. :| (will supply this chat later)

Want to come up with some real reasons like "SD does not like smellybluesocks." or "SD is frustrated because he does not know what account smelly plays." SD... we were in the same tribe together, and I had no hard feelings for you until you created them. You are the maker of your own enemies.

[SPOIL][1/18/2011 3:46:25 PM] Smellybluesocks: And i did what for that? (this was me referring to me having been kicked out of the TEC chat. simply "what did i do to deserve being kicked out")
[1/18/2011 3:46:51 PM] blurbed out: SD asked me to remove you from the TEC chat
[1/18/2011 3:47:15 PM] blurbed out: nothing personal, but i guess they want to talk about tribe stuff
[1/18/2011 3:47:19 PM] Smellybluesocks: I doubt it
[1/18/2011 3:47:30 PM] Smellybluesocks: shay isn't playing
[1/18/2011 3:47:33 PM] Smellybluesocks: nothing for him to talk about
[1/18/2011 3:47:35 PM] blurbed out by smelly: i dunno, i havent been following the convo
[1/18/2011 3:47:57 PM] Smellybluesocks: a private chat would not be more convenient between the two of them?
[/SPOIL]

Anyone who doesn't believe me can ask for a screen shot.

Why do you need that chat to talk about "special" stuff when you have your own chat with One? talk on there, dumdum.

Just a note: I'm not trying to get back into the chat (though, i do feel as though I am ex-TEC and I have a right to stay connected to the other members in the chat who log on occasionally to chat); I'm just stating why you're wrong.

Come on world 47. Have at me! Am I a traitor to TEC? TEC no longer exists!

DeletedUser

bahaha. You lie. I rebolded your definition to show what TEC has betrayed. They betrayed their cause and their own trust! TEC does not believe in themselves anymore; they had to join ONE! How can I believe any of TEC who refuse to war properly...any of TEC.. who are afraid of the super tribe?
Simply:
TEC has betrayed themselves as has Uruz and as has bth. Each tribe has itself and its members fooled.

First off I said you could stay in that chat as it was not going to hurt anyone and I had no issue with you deciding not to go along with us as I respected your game play and individuality. In my eyes you were valuable member of the tribe and were one of the goto publicly vocal payers that got what we were about. I was more that happy to stay in touch on that basis alone.

All that being said I understand why SD called you a "traitor" as you chose to side against your tribe mates with whom you fought side by side and were surprised by your vitriol when we made a call you did not agree with. I personally would not go as far and label you like that as the choice to join us was yours to make either way.

There is a matter of you turning on the leadership and calling us cowards though. That is less than shiny and if it does not make you what SD has called you it does not speak well for you either. I did not not expect to be publicly thrown under the bus by you as I for one have never done anything but show you respect.

Your assertion that we are chicken and have tricked our members with only you seeing through it is patently false. I regret I never explained our position well enough to convince you but at this point it does not matter and there is no point trying. You and SD have an issue I thank you to try to keep the leadership of your former tribe out of it as they have done no wrong against you even as you disagree with their choices.

I invite you to continue to stay connected and that is why I was pro leaving you in the chat but know we disagree on your spin against one and it appears we will continue to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off I said you could stay in that chat as it was not going to hurt anyone and I had no issue with you deciding not to go along with us as I respected your game play and individuality. In my eyes you were valuable member of the tribe and were one of the goto publicly vocal payers that got what we were about. I was more that happy to stay in touch on that basis alone. acceptable

All that being said I understand why SD called you a "traitor" as you chose to side against your tribe mates with whom you fought side by side and were surprised by your vitriol when we made a call you did not agree with. I personally would not go as far and label you like that as the choice to join us was yours to make either way. not sure i understand your reasoning here.

There is a matter of you turning on the leadership and calling us cowards though. That is less than shiny and if it does not make you what SD has called you it does not speak well for you either. I did not not expect to be publicly thrown under the bus by you as I for one have never done anything but show you respect. You wanna QFT me calling the leadership cowards? I'm pretty sure I generalized it to all of TEC & have even re-read all of my posts on this thread to check, so go find me that post. In all fairness however, bth and uruz did it themselves too. Neither tribe stood up against the making of the super tribe, so they are as much at fault as TEC. It's just that they aren't my tribe, so I feel little emotion towards them /failing. I did not throw you under a bus. I simply claimed that I had been sanctioned to remain within the chat by you (though I think a couple others vouched for me as well). It was an example of how SD was wrong in his generalizations. I told SD that he was the maker of his own enemies. I'm smart enough to not go making enemies out of friends... well usually :D. If you feel it happened, it was unintentional.

Your assertion that we are chicken and have tricked our members with only you seeing through it is patently false several people not within this world have seen through it. Others quit due to boredom. Read further. I regret I never explained our position well enough to convince you but at this point it does not matter and there is no point trying.if you have more to offer, you're welcome to it, but I was informed of (many) reasons as to why one was formed, and they differed from member to member. Most yield the same result however and I'm sorry that I fail to see how ending the world in record time is the right thing to do. Although, I will admit that somebody made a pretty convincing argument in one of the other threads stating that the members in One would have been bred regardless of the wars, as the winner tribe would have picked the best to keep anyways. It had me going for a while, but I think he downplayed the importance of the wars that might have been fought and that that is why his argument falls short. It is the wars that make this game tribal... wars. You and SD have an issue I thank you to try to keep the leadership of your former tribe out of it as they have done no wrong against you even as you disagree with their choices. While yes, it was implied that the leadership tricked their members, I never said it was intentional deceit or trickery. I just said that the members have been fooled. Perhaps, several of the leaders have been too.

I invite you to continue to stay connected and that is why I was pro leaving you in the chat but know we disagree on your spin against one and it appears we will continue to.

Also, while it's no excuse, it is worth mentioning that before the first page had even gone by, I'd already been blatantly called a coward, although I think SD's exact word was "pussy".

Bold text.

bomberace101

Was it only the top 3 tribes that merged together then? Cheers for leaving us out :(

DeletedUser

Was it only the top 3 tribes that merged together then? Cheers for leaving us out :(

xD sorry MadHat. It was unintentional to leave you guys out. It is harder still for me to understand why a renegade group like MadHat, who would declare on TEC to stir up trouble and test their own, would join back up into a massive tribe. MadHat imo could have been the extremely successful LAP... though LAP only treads harsh waters right now. we may yet still see greater glory.

But wait, what is this I see? The leader, rude and SecretAgent are no longer in One? interesting.. interesting indeed. Perhaps, there is still hope for MadHat, and while unconsciously, perhaps all THAT is why I left MadHat out.

Edit: combined my previous two posts to prevent double post. This was content of the last one:

Also, in VH's argument, he says that the objective is not to win the world but to end it. If that is the logic, then i would be astoundingly bored with the world. Beyond. belief. And I think many of One realize this as well and many have quit already and others are still slowly becoming more and more uninvolved.

Faster to just delete, imo.

bomberace101

Whilst many have found it boring since the merge i have become active, knowing that i can pick and choose who i want to noble without the thought of where my villages will be when the big end game war starts. Whilst the hugging has been made between us tribes it has still brought about the world war with all opposing tribes involved so in theory no one should be bored. As far as i can tell there are enemies in all parts of the world so everyone in ~one~ should have someone to fight against.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ~WU~
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 103
Difference: 103

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 978,160
Difference: 978,160

chart

[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: WB1066
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 143
Difference: 138

chart

Side 1: 46,984
Side 2: 1,383,281
Difference: 1,336,297

chart

[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: ?quit?
Side 2:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 114
Difference: 105

chart

Side 1: 91,118
Side 2: 1,030,403
Difference: 939,285

chart

[/SPOIL]

bomber. i'm not sure you understand the difference between "war" and outright slaughter. The three above are the latter. Your "world war" that you claim to be enjoying so much is not a war at all. Beating up babies is fun if you're demented.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 38
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 410,334
Side 2: 345,215
Difference: 65,119

chart

[/SPOIL]

LAP is the only one currently holding its own right now. And as strong a support I am of LAP, even our stats are questionable.

Slaughtering noobs is fun for a little while. After a bit though, you'll come to find it's as boring as mindlessly nobling barbarians. I wonder, do you even bother faking the other three tribes now with timed support and timed "fake" attacks ahead of your fake trains? Do you bother with anything on the other 3-4 tribes?

bomberace101

I think LAP have proved that through team work and enough pressure things can happen.

And OK maybe "War" was too strong of a word for it, but in these areas its not like the players from bth have jumped over to the NE to fight nor has the old TEC moved to the west to fight. In theory the players who are neighbours on either side remain the same apart from the fact they are joined with players in other parts of the world. The support between players is still local into that region and not coming from 3 or 4 continents like people think.

DeletedUser

I think LAP have proved that through team work and enough pressure things can happen.

And OK maybe "War" was too strong of a word for it, but in these areas its not like the players from bth have jumped over to the NE to fight nor has the old TEC moved to the west to fight. In theory the players who are neighbours on either side remain the same apart from the fact they are joined with players in other parts of the world. The support between players is still local into that region and not coming from 3 or 4 continents like people think.

you've missed my point completely.

DeletedUser

The support between players is still local into that region and not coming from 3 or 4 continents like people think.

Local support to LAP frontlines? Think again, or perhaps read your forums :icon_rolleyes:
I've received support headed to conquered villages from K55 region.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 32
Difference: 27

chart