One's Crusade

DeletedUser

Right, it's about time for a few new declarations of war. As you might know, I'm a firm believer in the eradication of every crappy player. Most of the times, these band together in crappy tribes, such as those I like declaring on. One will therefor go on a crusade to eliminate every tribe that does not want to cooperate in the elimination of crappy players.

I made this topic because making a new topic for every new declaration would soon clutter the forums.

Our first target is Pub. We have decided to declare war on them for the following reasons:

1. The harbouring of refugees from our past wars.
2. Merging with other tribes in our area without consulting me.
3. The refusal to surrender their crappy players so they could be nobled out.
4. Refusing to talk rationally and annoying me and other members of One.
5. The scheming with other tribes to attack us.

Regular updates will follow.

DeletedUser

Well this should be fun, more wars. Good luck One, I reckon Pub will be aroud another 2 weeks top, it depends on their leaders experience but the crappy players which you are aiming to destroy will probably leave and join other tribes to protect themselves.

DeletedUser

I shouldn't even have to say good luck to One, but I will anyways, Good luck one, this should be an easy victory..

DeletedUser

Well at least the forums are getting new topics here, not that we or any other small rim tribe is worth a declaration when the aggressor is the rank 1 tribe, especially when there is no morale to even the fight out a bit.

Liked your mass message by the way, was a little taken back that you didn't even bother to read my reply before blocking me.

Desmaroth today at 11:58
Dear Pub members,

You might have noticed we have opened fire on some of you. This is indeed because we have declared war on your tribe. For weeks now, your leaders have annoyed us by recruiting refugees, merging with other tribes without consulting us and refusing to talk about it. This has gone on long enough. [ally]One[/ally] is the only master of south-eastern W45 and not those two small dukes who think they're in charge.

Anyway, not all of you will be nobled. We know there is some talent in Pub, even though your leaders have been holding you back. Yes, even though [player]Andyray[/player] and [player]Michelyn[/player] may have some skills for leading a rim tribe, they cannot compete with [ally]One[/ally] when it comes to world dominance: their arrogance in dealing with us has indeed held your whole tribe back. Therefor we will offer many of you a way out. Heck, some of you might even be recruited by us if you play your cards right.

Everyone who leaves Pub within 48 hours will receive no (further) attacks. However, if you are on our target list (if you're getting nuked right now, you're on it), you will be nobled because you've annoyed [ally]One[/ally] too much. Everyone who will still be in Pub after 48 hours will be free game for any of my members. And trust me, we'll get to you eventually.

Theoretically, anyone with some skill will be able to get recruited by us. However, if any one of you ever launches a single attack on one of my members, it will drastically reduce your chances of getting an invite. I can understand the fact some of you might have grown some form of... loyalty... for your leaders, but [ally]One[/ally] is not here to fool around: we want to stand with our backs to the rim quickly so you all need to be nobled or recruited. Any resistance will simply be cut down. Those who show loyalty to [ally]One[/ally] will get rewarded. Very simple, really.

Anyway, so I offer you the choice: you either stay loyal to your leaders who betrayed you by seeking war with us, or you either embrace me as your new leader. A new leader who can help you grow and achieve great things in this world.

And honestly, mailing me about how much you like your leaders, will only get your higher on the hit list.

Regards,
D.
Duke of [ally]One[/ally]

occult40 today at 12:23
I for one, am loyal to my dukes, I play with all the leaders here on world 34, in fact that's where they told me to come here about 2 months ago, so I'll be fighting back regardless of my chances of getting into one. In fact I'm surprised a tribe of your skill would recruit anyone who would leave their tribe behind, in my years of experience some of the best recruits are

A) Brand new players with a desire to learn the game

B) Players who fought hard against the tribe in a war, yet stayed on friendly terms (no one wants a poor sport) as this is always the best way to determine fighting skill in both attacking and defending.

Why you would ever recruit players so willing to drop trou and bend over to the stronger tribe is beyond me, as they say, You never betray trust to earn trust. What if you went to war with a bigger tribe sometime in the future? Could you count on them?

Anyone attacking me will notice however that I don't go down easy. I've come out of worse predicaments before, although I had a morale factor on my side then so we'll see here.

occult40 today at 12:51
May want to work on your own members abilities before recruiting more eh? hahaha. Fakes or not, no train of mine goes out over a second.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/106/l_96386634fb0c44c086d6d4d8aa70f88a.jpg

Desmaroth today at 14:06
Didn't read, goodbye.

Not that anyone really needs a reason to war someone else in this game, but since you stated reasons I'll argue the ones you pointed out

1. The harbouring of refugees from our past wars.- I'm not in leadership or anything like that, but I'm not aware of any refugee in Pub.

2. Merging with other tribes in our area without consulting me.- This is a bit funny, should we also consult with you before wiping our behinds? Or nobling out our inactives? I'll also drop you a mail whenever I log on ;)

3. The refusal to surrender their crappy players so they could be nobled out.- This one is probably more ridiculous than any of the others, I mean seriously, we should give other tribes (regardless of size) our active players villages just because they're not up to your standards? new players need time to learn, and when they do they often excel more than players who have played longer than I have.

4. Refusing to talk rationally and annoying me and other members of One.- I've known the leaders in my tribe for about a year now, and I know they're both rational people, based on your reasons above and the fact you blocked me without reading my message, I would say your the only irrational one.

5. The scheming with other tribes to attack us.- This one may be true, though it was only after your tribe refused diplomacy (which you have the right to do) and then when we got word a while ago you were planning to attack us. Would you prefer we sat quietly in our corner and just waited?

Not that any of that matters now, all that's left to do is put up the best fight I can, not that I expect to win, based on when I started (just a couple months ago) and the fact there is no morale to help me, my chances are slim to none no matter how well I can snipe.

DeletedUser

oh what? i didn't know des and matt coplayed on w45... i could have swore he quit.

DeletedUser

oh what? i didn't know des and matt coplayed on w45... i could have swore he quit.

:icon_wink:

What I don't understand is attacking this small tribe for supposedly recruiting refugees, then offering to recruit some of them after warring their tribe. Unless a throwaway piece of psychological warfare, it's a foolish statement.

DeletedUser

I'm almost 100% sure this mail was intended only to make the war easier for them in hopes that we would be intimidated into not attacking so they can fight the ones who fight back first, then go after the deserters after they've taken care of the players who stayed and fought. I mean would you really want to recruit someone who bailed on their tribe?

DeletedUser

Well at least the forums are getting new topics here, not that we or any other small rim tribe is worth a declaration when the aggressor is the rank 1 tribe, especially when there is no morale to even the fight out a bit.

Liked your mass message by the way, was a little taken back that you didn't even bother to read my reply before blocking me.

Not that anyone really needs a reason to war someone else in this game, but since you stated reasons I'll argue the ones you pointed out

1. The harbouring of refugees from our past wars.- I'm not in leadership or anything like that, but I'm not aware of any refugee in Pub.

2. Merging with other tribes in our area without consulting me.- This is a bit funny, should we also consult with you before wiping our behinds? Or nobling out our inactives? I'll also drop you a mail whenever I log on ;)

3. The refusal to surrender their crappy players so they could be nobled out.- This one is probably more ridiculous than any of the others, I mean seriously, we should give other tribes (regardless of size) our active players villages just because they're not up to your standards? new players need time to learn, and when they do they often excel more than players who have played longer than I have.

4. Refusing to talk rationally and annoying me and other members of One.- I've known the leaders in my tribe for about a year now, and I know they're both rational people, based on your reasons above and the fact you blocked me without reading my message, I would say your the only irrational one.

5. The scheming with other tribes to attack us.- This one may be true, though it was only after your tribe refused diplomacy (which you have the right to do) and then when we got word a while ago you were planning to attack us. Would you prefer we sat quietly in our corner and just waited?

Not that any of that matters now, all that's left to do is put up the best fight I can, not that I expect to win, based on when I started (just a couple months ago) and the fact there is no morale to help me, my chances are slim to none no matter how well I can snipe.

*sigh*

Turtles should shut up and be nobled. But heck, I might as well answer.

1. Yes, they did recruit refugees. I consider a refugee to be anyone who was in a tribe I ever warred. So yea, think again.

2. Yes, you should. I don't think you understand: south-eastern W45 is property of One and no one else. You silly rim tribes only live because I want you to live. You exist on this world because I allow it. And then you go ahead and do something against my will... Tsk tsk.

3. See the above. The person who made Pub large was me, not their dukes. Pub should have shown their complete loyalty to me: when I ask for a person to be nobled out, that person gets nobled out. Try to understand here: One controls the south-east, not Pub.

4. Nope, andyray is indeed a crappy duke. Any duke that pisses of the top tribe without having something to back up his words, is a fool. He's not worthy of leading a tribe.

5. Yes, because waiting quietly in the corner is the only smart thing to do if you want to make it out alive as a smart player. Resistance is only going to piss me off any more. People such as Nihilist and far2fly understand this, and that is why they'll go far in this world under my guidance. People such as you, on the other hand, will be nobled, no matter how well you can snipe.

Now do me a favour and go amuse my tribemates with some fakes.

DeletedUser

I'm almost 100% sure this mail was intended only to make the war easier for them in hopes that we would be intimidated into not attacking so they can fight the ones who fight back first, then go after the deserters after they've taken care of the players who stayed and fought. I mean would you really want to recruit someone who bailed on their tribe?

Duuuuuh, are you sure?

:icon_rolleyes:

Of course this was sent to make the war easier. I even wrote it in the mail: the faster this war is finished, the better.

We will indeed take out anyone who resists, so that we can see who is worthy of being recruited from the deserters afterwards. Because yes, I recruit people who bail on their tribe. If I were in Pub, I wouldn't hesitate one moment to leave such a crappy tribe and try to join up with a serious tribe.

DeletedUser

Well, just to point out, there was plotting against R4ki. no?
but still, Des, even if you were in another war and Pub decided to attack from the opposite side, One could probably easily take them out while holding their own on another front..but thats just my observation..this thread is already starting to bore me..lol

DeletedUser

Well, just to point out, there was plotting against R4ki. no?
but still, Des, even if you were in another war and Pub decided to attack from the opposite side, One could probably easily take them out while holding their own on another front..but thats just my observation..this thread is already starting to bore me..lol

Yes of course, but it's better to wipe them out now instead of waiting for them to strike at a bad moment.

And I'll update this regurally with new wars to keep the boredom away. :p

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Turtles should shut up and be nobled. But heck, I might as well answer.

1. Yes, they did recruit refugees. I consider a refugee to be anyone who was in a tribe I ever warred. So yea, think again.

2. Yes, you should. I don't think you understand: south-eastern W45 is property of One and no one else. You silly rim tribes only live because I want you to live. You exist on this world because I allow it. And then you go ahead and do something against my will... Tsk tsk.

3. See the above. The person who made Pub large was me, not their dukes. Pub should have shown their complete loyalty to me: when I ask for a person to be nobled out, that person gets nobled out. Try to understand here: One controls the south-east, not Pub.

4. Nope, andyray is indeed a crappy duke. Any duke that pisses of the top tribe without having something to back up his words, is a fool. He's not worthy of leading a tribe.

5. Yes, because waiting quietly in the corner is the only smart thing to do if you want to make it out alive as a smart player. Resistance is only going to piss me off any more. People such as Nihilist and far2fly understand this, and that is why they'll go far in this world under my guidance. People such as you, on the other hand, will be nobled, no matter how well you can snipe.

Now do me a favour and go amuse my tribemates with some fakes.

Wow, I stand by my statement of you being the irrational one. I really don't know how you managed to lead a tribe into the top spot, I've never seen a tribe in the rank 1 spot (this late in the game anyway) who played with the amount of disrespect towards everyone who doesn't bend to your will as you guys.

Turtles should shut up and be nobled. But heck, I might as well answer.- I believe every player has the choice to read and post on these forums. And you really can't say whether I'm a turtle or not can you? You haven't seen my villages, and you don't know how I play at all.

1. Yes, they did recruit refugees. I consider a refugee to be anyone who was in a tribe I ever warred. So yea, think again.- I already said I wouldn't know about this as I'm not in charge of anything, other than teaching new players the ropes, if there was a refugee then yeah, he should have been kicked, though from what I've seen, I seriously doubt you actually tried to get him kicked, and from what I know of my friends, they wouldn't knowingly accept a refugee to start a war with you, for quite a while I know they've tried to get some type of diplomacy with one, when you refused (and then we learned you planned on warring us) then I would do exactly what you say we did, find out who your enemies are and help them.

2. Yes, you should. I don't think you understand: south-eastern W45 is property of One and no one else. You silly rim tribes only live because I want you to live. You exist on this world because I allow it. And then you go ahead and do something against my will... Tsk tsk.- You may own the vast majority of it, but you don't own my villages yet, and as long as I still have villages I'll be fighting here. I'm not going to roll over to anyone, any player worth anything would do the same, I mean for christ's sake, it's a video game dude.

3. See the above. The person who made Pub large was me, not their dukes. Pub should have shown their complete loyalty to me: when I ask for a person to be nobled out, that person gets nobled out. Try to understand here: One controls the south-east, not Pub.- Control freak then? I believe my friends made pub the way it is today, your not responsible for everything here.

4. Nope, andyray is indeed a crappy duke. Any duke that pisses of the top tribe without having something to back up his words, is a fool. He's not worthy of leading a tribe.- You seem to not be reading what I'm actually saying, I stand by whatever andy has done or said to/about you, not only my first opinion of you, but as I keep reading your posts I continue to find that your really the irrational one. If you wanted to war with us then just do so, there is no need to try and slam a tribe that has actually done nothing to you on the forums, just get it done in game. I mean were a fraction your size, yet you've felt it necessary to make a war thread about it, and try and slam us on the forums.

5. Yes, because waiting quietly in the corner is the only smart thing to do if you want to make it out alive as a smart player. Resistance is only going to piss me off any more. People such as Nihilist and far2fly understand this, and that is why they'll go far in this world under my guidance. People such as you, on the other hand, will be nobled, no matter how well you can snipe.- Never doubted I would probably get nobled did I? In fact I gave a couple reasons as to why I would get taken down eventually. No morale, and the size difference between us is extreme to say the least. And I would have to disagree here, your idea of what smart is and mine differ. It's a game, and I've made friends here that I won't betray, I'm not going to turn on them just to stay on this world. It's a shame though, I loved the settings here, well at least once I'm gone I'll be able to put more time into my other worlds. It will have been fun while it lasted though, good luck, not that you guys will need it.

Duuuuuh, are you sure?

:icon_rolleyes:

Of course this was sent to make the war easier. I even wrote it in the mail: the faster this war is finished, the better.

We will indeed take out anyone who resists, so that we can see who is worthy of being recruited from the deserters afterwards. Because yes, I recruit people who bail on their tribe. If I were in Pub, I wouldn't hesitate one moment to leave such a crappy tribe and try to join up with a serious tribe.

And that is why I am surprised your rank 1, any tribe who would recruit people who bail on their tribe in order to save their skin is simply not worth recruiting. I'm just going to ignore your smart...alec remark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really sure why to be honest, we never did anything against them until we found out they were going to attack us, once we found that out we prepared for war in every way possible. Before that though we were trying to get a NAP with them, so I'm not sure what he has to be mad about, I mean if he wanted a war just say so, no need for a topic/flame of my tribe and it's leaders.

DeletedUser

Not really sure why to be honest, we never did anything against them until we found out they were going to attack us, once we found that out we prepared for war in every way possible. Before that though we were trying to get a NAP with them, so I'm not sure what he has to be mad about, I mean if he wanted a war just say so, no need for a topic/flame of my tribe and it's leaders.

It's just his game face. Probably gets his tribe fired up as well.