only bad thing

DeletedUser

that is not cool i need a strong tribe cause even if i am ranked #1 somehow i get killed by people in HOT cause no is near or they are too lazy too send troops in every world i played HOT or their allies took all of my villages it is soooo stupid:icon_evil:

an STD

shhh, I'm shadowing you to get up my post count >_>. And hey he's got a point, family tribes will crush all the other players.

When being sarcastic use bb codes.
Ex.[sarcasm]You are absolutely right about that[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser19515

I think that an ally block would very easily work. One, you make it so you can only mark like 5 allys. Secondly, you make it so you can't support other tribes besides your allies. 3rd, make it so that you can publicly declare war on another tribe, and while this is happening, a non-allied tribe can not attack with more than 5 people at the same time. It would take a little bit of thinking but it could work very easily.

DeletedUser

I think that an ally block would very easily work. One, you make it so you can only mark like 5 allys. Secondly, you make it so you can't support other tribes besides your allies. 3rd, make it so that you can publicly declare war on another tribe, and while this is happening, a non-allied tribe can not attack with more than 5 people at the same time. It would take a little bit of thinking but it could work very easily.

I would love if this happened, but it will never happen....

in active

aw, how would you support your PA's and your morale busters :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

If the majority of the world is made up of players like russian bmw12 and nightmare1.0, I'm very much looking forward to it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

this looks like a really cool world... oh ya well duh:icon_rolleyes: but any way a tribe cap of 60 is way too low if you ask me . now im gonna die:icon_cry: i would like id if one new world's limit was around 150

P.S. i hope sayin stuff like that is ok for the rules ill double check

Lol mate, this is going to be intresting. It will tell which tribie has the most elite and powerful players. You need statergy and noob tribes like CREED or ST A in world 12 will probably rise again. But wont last long. Most of the tribes will have elite players.

DeletedUser

well the 60 member cap will cause a hell of alot more family tribes to spawn

lol it doesn't matter what the member cap is, if a player wants to create a family tribe he will do so whether or not the settings are at 60,30,150 or 500+

This is why I have never seen the point in a membercap for tribes, admittedly I do prefer them as low as possible but in the long run they dont really make much difference to any world at all. I guess it gives new players the chance to co-ordinate better with one-another with less members than other worlds but that's the only benefit that i see it brings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Set the member count for 500:icon_idea:
Family tribes will still exist
Elite tribes will still exist
Allies will not exist.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

In my opinion the member limit in tribes should be something like 30 :D that requires some tactics!

DeletedUser

In my opinion the member limit in tribes should be something like 30 :D that requires some tactics!

Or there might be no member limit, but instead simply a bonus to members of smaller Tribes in much the same way as there is between bigger and smaller players. It would then allow for family or super Tribes to be created, but also encourage smaller elite Tribes as well :icon_idea:

Matty_

I think its good to have 60 member cap. It makes the game a lot more 'organised so to speak. It also stops tribe having half the world. The only bad thing is that this will encourage family's. We will just have to take these family's out :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That is why my idea would work... you wouldn't have families as the Tribes have no limit, but then if you do create a Tribe with 500 members, its members would have really bad morale (or something of the type) vs. a Tribe with less. Therefore the smaller Tribes would be both encouraged as well as effective.