OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Boy am I glad I quit this world now. Its like watching an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful in text.

lol wfman, such a stickler for the rules you went on a little forum sabbatical not long ago.

actually if u read back it was ur ex leader who was purposely trollin and even admitted it but trollin is not against the rules but nice to see as always i get the blame and richard is an angel

and i say im a stickler as i argue each rule in private wit humble or elders regarding the limits on each one they mention, its why i can say shit and get away with it, i dnt agree with it but if its allowed then hey im gna say it :)

happy are shit :)

^^ ingame insult, so again im allowed, dnt agree but hey

DeletedUser

while most in HI didnt know about this I know a few did, but to be honest its not the tribes fault they had a bad apple in it. they may have or may not have used there rotten fruit if they did it will be found out, if not then credits to them. this event does affect the world in many ways but lets be fair about it, after all someone was unfair with there powers so lets not do the same with our words :p

DeletedUser

Hi W57 folks! I play W3. This topic Is much broader than just one world. So I do have one question.

My question is - Did this person assist friends to gain illegal information on other worlds? I would find it hard to believe a paid staff person only participated modding on one world. How many other worlds did she work on?

I do not envy the headache/heartache this investigation is giving to good mods and I hope new structures will be in place to keep good mods from being tempted to cheat. Lets face it, some of us on the old worlds have been playing for 5 years. I don't know if I could resist a sneak peak at some of my enemies.

Just my 2 cents!
AP

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The old Happy crew really needs to read the ingame rules in my opinion. Not much appears to have changed from the E T days and the whole NoI fiasco.

Still, I'm impressed that the staff decided to act when they saw what was going on - they could easily have glossed it over, but they did what clearly was the right thing. So, kudos for letting one of your own go when you see them abusing their privileges - respect to the modding team for their handling of this.

Respect however has been entirely lost for Richard and his Happy team. I've called him out before for claiming he is against cheats, spies etc and yet turning a blind eye whenever he gets passed information, and I'm 99.999% sure that he would have been turning a blind eye to where this information he had at his hands was coming from. I just would like to say at this point (as a person who doesn't play W57 and hasn't done for a long time now), that the non-original Happy crew (the players recruited later) shouldn't be put under the same stain as the rest of Richard's crew, as they seem to be happy enough to fight and to follow rules.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont think the world will brand all players from {HI} as cheats,

i know i wont

but anyone who had knowladge of this should lose there account over it, this is no small multi account issue... this is a huge thing being able to make troops at the snap of a finger... and who knows what other powers they might have that we dont even know about..

lets just hope this was a only a few people playing this way, and not a big number of players..

DeletedUser96707

yes like none of u knew anything about your ex leader lol jackanoryyyyyyyyy

Rule number one when doing something you shouldn't be doing: Don't tell anyone. Had she told anyone it would likely have been discovered much quicker. You may accuse HI of being a bad tribe, attracting the wrong kind of members, etc, but I'm positive no one saw this coming.

DeletedUser656

At this time we have no indication anyone else knew about the violation of rules. It is of course possible some information was passed on as a result of the admin abuse, but do not believe those who might have received the information knew the source.

DeletedUser

This entire ordeal is surprising and it affects the community as a whole. Hopefully Innogames will change their policies concerning paid staff playing on the same server in which they are hired to run. IMO, it would serve as a protection for themselves along with the Community Manager. There are plenty of other servers that can be played, including at least 2 english servers. This may serve as in inconvenience to those that speak a different language but I think this is the sacrifice they need to make in order to ensure the integrity of the game is not being sacrificed. Even if there is a checks and balance system in place (obviously there is), having paid staff playing on different servers erases any doubt and temptation.

Anytime Morthy plays a world you hear the grumblings. While I feel Morthy is trust worthy others use it as a scape goat when their tribe or village gets defeated by his account or a tribe that he is a part of. In Morthy's case he is from the UK, no reason why he cannot play the UK server. The other previous CM was an American, either have her play a different server or manage a different server. I understand the UK has different settings that gives the UK player an advantage but if you are getting paid you make that sacrifice. This is similar to a company that runs a sweepstakes that makes their employees and family ineligible to play or someone that works within an organization privy to financial information that shares insider information with a potential stock holder. To me this is a no brainor.

Hopefully actions can be taken swiftly so we can go back to playing this great game.

DeletedUser

who are u ingame?

no one blamed the whole of happy but....do u condone this sort of actions? are u happy to be under leadership that does this? if both answers are yes then idk wat to say tbh

none of u in happy have left, u must all be happy (pun not intended) with the way ur lead, by the tactics of ur leadership so...

It is my concern who am I in game. If you've read my previous posts, I do not condone this kind of actions nor am I happy. Who says our leadership knew the whole thing? Maybe, maybe not. You are throwing your words randomly here mate. You said if we didn't leave, we forgive such actions? No, we don't. You are placing the blame on the entire tribe here right now, don't. I can honestly say that none of the tribe, very doubtful if the leadership, knew about that.

Have you ever thinking about that he/she did it for fun? Since if we knew something about your accounts, wouldn't we be winning right now? Yes, we would be winning. Therefore, we are losing and none of us, the regular members knew about this. So, your argument is totally invalid that we are happy and we knew about this.

Get your facts straight, mate before you place any blame.

while most in HI didnt know about this I know a few did, but to be honest its not the tribes fault they had a bad apple in it. they may have or may not have used there rotten fruit if they did it will be found out, if not then credits to them. this event does affect the world in many ways but lets be fair about it, after all someone was unfair with there powers so lets not do the same with our words :p

Thank you, mister for the understanding attitude towards our tribe. At least someone from Infamy has the heart to know what's going on in our, {HI} players minds right now. Most of our adversaries might think we wanted it. Well, we didn't and we are very sorry for such an event has occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ain't the first time, won't be the last. Chalk it up to probability theory n move on.

DeletedUser

At this time we have no indication anyone else knew about the violation of rules. It is of course possible some information was passed on as a result of the admin abuse, but do not believe those who might have received the information knew the source.

Sorry for the triple post.

I've checked the previous ops, mails and all the internal forums. I do not know how big is our, {HI} council, but there are 64 members now, even if 10 knew about it, then it would be fair to give the villages back to their owners which were taken from Infamy, Knock! and E-JAB during the wartime when he/she provided the information. I am telling you, on behalf of the {HI} regular membership, that we had no idea whatsoever that our tribe had such advantage. Yet again, for the third time, I am sorry on behalf of the {HI} tribe.

DeletedUser

Morthy answered before why paid staff can play their own worlds. Obviously this policy might have to change, as being mod quite literally makes you a god on the world. I do not envy Innogames staff who now have to figure out how to rectify this problem.

Unfortunately for Happy, this is a very big black mark on their record. Obviously the regular members probably didn't know about this, however they are still associated with a tribe that has been caught cheating many times. Now with a mod cheating, they have to be legendary for the amount of rule breaking that has gone on.

I wish luck to Morthy and the staff members who have to decide how to truly punish this in a way that no one ends up benefiting any more from this.

DeletedUser

Don't apologize man, just tell everyone if they got a problem wit it feel free to trip down the stairs.

DeletedUser

Really ? Since I honestly didnt . :icon_neutral: who knew then ?

Yes I meant to say condemned of course lol

But heck I would be happy to audit my skype account, Since I knew nothing of this until I saw oohda leave the tribe and it escalates from there . :icon_neutral:

I have always hated cheating , it ruins the game , I have only ever been banned once and that was on this world for something I had not done wrong (am sure infamy duke got banned with me and can vindicate it). However, there is a difference between cheating, getting punished for it then coming back . I mean you say noone deserves second chances no ?

I am not here to defend my honour, this is an internet game for god sake honour lol.

I am here to say that, without knowing 100% the full details , you can only speculate myself included. My dealings with oohda had only ever been pleasant and rather brilliant. Her and one other really showed me the light on mods actually having a feel for the community and having a heart.
I mean I hated the majority mods (way they speak to you etc) especially here where I get the picture morthy still sore for that trent incident :icon_sad: .

Am sure we would have been warring you earlier too if I knew all your forums :icon_neutral:

Id also like to point out I called oohda a she 'witchy' because she is a she and people were calling her a he. Not because I am stereotypical :icon_evil:
I would also like to point out that I stand by my post and here , while changing the condone (typing in the morning does that)

Also for you wfman you get what comes for ya in life. You have always been a piece of work and always will be. Stirring the pot , as much as you want.

DeletedUser

Morthy answered before why paid staff can play their own worlds. Obviously this policy might have to change, as being mod quite literally makes you a god on the world. I do not envy Innogames staff who now have to figure out how to rectify this problem.

Unfortunately for Happy, this is a very big black mark on their record. Obviously the regular members probably didn't know about this, however they are still associated with a tribe that has been caught cheating many times. Now with a mod cheating, they have to be legendary for the amount of rule breaking that has gone on.

I wish luck to Morthy and the staff members who have to decide how to truly punish this in a way that no one ends up benefiting any more from this.

I totally agree with you, this is a serious black mark on us. Therefore, I see a way out to clean our names - the regular members of {HI}. It's going to be radical, but some actions are necessary to do, in this situation I see it's clearly the way out. If, of course, our members wish to clean up their name - including me, since I am just a regular member.

Don't apologize man, just tell everyone if they got a problem wit it feel free to trip down the stairs.

I have played this game for 5 years, and I've never seen such dishonor. It's a disgrace, really. I do wish to wash the names of the regular members of {HI}, since they didn't know about this. I've led many great tribes, and we even did not use spies. Now, I join {HI}, and there is a PAID INNOGAMES employee who is logging into opponents accounts and reveal their troop and village info. I feel ashamed, I really do.

Really ? Since I honestly didnt . :icon_neutral: who knew then ?

Yes I meant to say condemned of course lol

But heck I would be happy to audit my skype account, Since I knew nothing of this until I saw oohda leave the tribe and it escalates from there . :icon_neutral:

I have always hated cheating , it ruins the game , I have only ever been banned once and that was on this world for something I had not done wrong (am sure infamy duke got banned with me and can vindicate it). However, there is a difference between cheating, getting punished for it then coming back . I mean you say noone deserves second chances no ?

I am not here to defend my honour, this is an internet game for god sake honour lol.

I am here to say that, without knowing 100% the full details , you can only speculate myself included. My dealings with oohda had only ever been pleasant and rather brilliant. Her and one other really showed me the light on mods actually having a feel for the community and having a heart.
I mean I hated the majority mods (way they speak to you etc) especially here where I get the picture morthy still sore for that trent incident :icon_sad: .

Am sure we would have been warring you earlier too if I knew all your forums :icon_neutral:

Id also like to point out I called oohda a she 'witchy' because she is a she and people were calling her a he. Not because I am stereotypical :icon_evil:
I would also like to point out that I stand by my post and here , while changing the condone (typing in the morning does that)

Thank you for helping me out here mate. As if you didn't know about this, then no one did. I think you should talk with Morthy about this, if you haven't yet.

DeletedUser7488

Sorry for the triple post.

I've checked the previous ops, mails and all the internal forums. I do not know how big is our, {HI} council, but there are 64 members now, even if 10 knew about it, then it would be fair to give the villages back to their owners which were taken from Infamy, Knock! and E-JAB during the wartime when he/she provided the information. I am telling you, on behalf of the {HI} regular membership, that we had no idea whatsoever that our tribe had such advantage. Yet again, for the third time, I am sorry on behalf of the {HI} tribe.

Regular members, sure.. But who knows what goes on in the sewers of skype chat with your almighty leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.