Open up the game

DeletedUser

I say for a starters, while the Admins and Creatorts of this game are thinking or well "discussing" cheaper noble prices, why not just:

Remove ALL the abandons in world 1?

this will make the game a little more interesting until we get that noble problem sorted.

but wle's 9 billion members would bitch about it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It was great - but imagine, now, having to get all the bundles into one village just to build a single noble!

Remember how much transporting bundles sucked? It would take forever to build a noble train.

we aren't talking about that part. Just the packet bonuses. They removed the transferring packets for a reason (because it sucked), but they didn't really calculate what the loss of the bonus packets would do to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

final remedy

they should make a 'World 1 part II' with the exact same settings.

but here would be the catch. only players with an active account on world 1 would be allowed to join for the first 3 months, and they would be able to choose the part of the map they would want to be. then it would open to the public again with current players stationed near the core of the world.

all the while keeping the glorious setting of 5 extra in HQ without a premium!

this might cause a lot of people to stop playing though because they would be giving up their EMPIRES...and all would be lost.

DeletedUser2248

we aren't talking about that part. Just the packet bonuses. They removed the transferring packets for a reason (because it sucked), but they didn't really calculate what the loss of the bonus packets would do to the game.

Yeah, I know and agree.

Thing is you cant have bundles stored in a particular village, and thus be able to capture them along with the the village, without having to move bundles from village to village.

Obviously, there are ways around it, such as the suggestions posted here, but I was just pointing out the downside of the previous system when we used to noble a village and gain a number of bundles with the village.

I remember taking a village off some sleeping Robac guy and got over a hundred bundles. I was stoked!!

Paint13aller

Yeah, I know and agree.

Thing is you cant have bundles stored in a particular village, and thus be able to capture them along with the the village, without having to move bundles from village to village.

Obviously, there are ways around it, such as the suggestions posted here, but I was just pointing out the downside of the previous system when we used to noble a village and gain a number of bundles with the village.

I remember taking a village off some sleeping Robac guy and got over a hundred bundles. I was stoked!!

My god who in their right mind made you a mod :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I say for a starters, while the Admins and Creatorts of this game are thinking or well "discussing" cheaper noble prices, why not just:

Remove ALL the abandons in world 1?

this will make the game a little more interesting until we get that noble problem sorted.

The only world where that would have any affect would be 16 where over half the villages must be abandons.

DeletedUser

The only world where that would have any affect would be 16 where over half the villages must be abandons.

image.php

DeletedUser

It looks like K48 is the only fully inhabited continent without abandons.

DeletedUser817

Still waiting on something to be done. The delete button looks better and better everytime I open my e-mail to see an inactivity notice.

DeletedUser

Still waiting on something to be done. The delete button looks better and better everytime I open my e-mail to see an inactivity notice.

why not send all your offense on **1453**'s 2 villages. His leader pal's will stack teh villages and you can have some fun :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

but wle's 9 billion members would bitch about it :icon_neutral:

Let em.. Id rather they be taken out too. The only thing would be when someone goes gray they stay there for a few days because if you're rimming someone you deserve those villages. Other than that.. Gone.

Arcwand

Let em.. Id rather they be taken out too. The only thing would be when someone goes gray they stay there for a few days because if you're rimming someone you deserve those villages. Other than that.. Gone.

Signed, even tho I've capped more than my fair share of grey vills.

DeletedUser

lostange1 said:
Man..I'd hit 20 million in a week. I hope they do that.
only 10 mil in a week ?
if they change the settings for 1 pack= 1 noble , you (850 villages) will be able to make 12000+ nobles a week in theory and that can be 120 mil points.

this change will realy open the game, and allow players to grow very fast regardless to there rank, but there activety level in the game.