Open up the game

DeletedUser

only 10 mil in a week ?
if they change the settings for 1 pack= 1 noble , you (850 villages) will be able to make 12000+ nobles a week in theory and that can be 120 mil points.

this change will realy open the game, and allow players to grow very fast regardless to there rank, but there activety level in the game.

But wouldn't it become more or less a slow, speed world?

Then people will start asking for faster speed, and so on.

DeletedUser

1 pack per noble would initially create a rush of ennoblements, however, eventually all the players would run out of armies. So everyone would create as many offensive armies as they could and you'd end up with exactly the opposite that we have right now. Everyone would be sitting around waiting for armies to build.

the solution is to balance the game in such a way that a player would want/need to keep a somewhat equal ratio of offense to defensive villages. To entice players to dump full defense setups and keep the game progressing, you have to make it so they can noble villages faster by conquering neighbors instead of abandons, ie packet bonuses vs enemies.

DeletedUser

All we really need are the following two things:

1] Vawlks noble bonus packet idea.

&

[2] REMOVE ALL OF THE ABANDONS ON WORLD 1.
(The sooner the better, maybe this should be done right now until the noble packet thing gets decided.? What ya think Admins?)

DeletedUser

All we really need are the following two things:

1] Vawlks noble bonus packet idea.

&

[2] REMOVE ALL OF THE ABANDONS ON WORLD 1.
(The sooner the better, maybe this should be done right now until the noble packet thing gets decided.? What ya think Admins?)

I agree.

I think there to busy banning people for petty things.

DeletedUser

I don't think there are that many abandons in world 1 (i think that world 1 has the lowest % of abandons of all the worlds).

Paint13aller

I don't think there are that many abandons in world 1 (i think that world 1 has the lowest % of abandons of all the worlds).

Based on the ammount of players in this world I think theres way to many abandons then there needs to be

DeletedUser

Lets see about 200 circulars with the same title, ought to catch their attention

DeletedUser

I'm not giving up on this, and I'm neither willing to just "let it slip by!"

chucklefang

Wow.. Just close the topic. Nothing is getting done, nothing will ever change. We all fooled ourselves into thinking they were even remotely thinking about it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Wow.. Just close the topic. Nothing is getting done, nothing will ever change. We all fooled ourselves into thinking they were even remotely thinking about it. :icon_confused:
Probably.

Not that I care...

DeletedUser

I think the forum moderators care (probably because they play accounts themselves and encounter the same problems), but the problem is they have to convince the dev team to change it up.

chucklefang

Well I was pretty hopeful at first when Ender would occasionally pop in here to say they are working on. However even he hasnt showed up lately. :(

DeletedUser

I think the forum moderators care (probably because they play accounts themselves and encounter the same problems), but the problem is they have to convince the dev team to change it up.

Not sure if you know this or not, but you cannot be a mod of a certain world and still play it.

And it isn't like the mod's opinions make a difference.