Operation "V V V Hurricane"

DeletedUser

I lost some villages, but most of them were gifted to friends (started gifting them before I left V V V).
Typical sci/pks family argument, 'i all gifted them'.
A few thousand yea, still no 10.000 or 15.000
And people stopped sending :p
Just by using pure logic you'll find out people run out of offense soon, unlike sci, who Send D nukes after they run out of their badly mixed offense nukes. :p
I do fear the uber sword attacks I got incomming :icon_eek:
Sci also started attacking you? :O

o_o.. I can't wait to hear more of this. :D
Oh, What roman did was following the laws of attraction to join the biggest family alliance, i don't mind, its he's choise.
What you did was purely because you're a coward, nub.

DeletedUser

havent you seen movie "transformers"?

it's powerful alien nukes trasnformed into swords...when nthey hit you they cause x100 times the usual damage of a simple nuke...because they are alien nukes you get it?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thank you to TRE, wiggy, TBT, gammlen, and anybody I am forgetting here for that extra little reminder of why I don't read/post here any more... Quite simply, I can't be bothered dealing with the stupidity so many of you seem to enjoy posting. OMGZ ur fam is biggur den myne!!!1!one

Does anybody care? Does it make any difference in this, or any war? Points don't fight, I thought we determined that around the first day we started playing TW... maybe some people are just slower than others though :\

Also, LOL at the SCIOVA vs. PKs/DL stats... quite pathetic, and here SCIOVA calls them enemies :p 10 to 0, with one of those 10 being an accidental cross-nobling, as clearly shown by village conquers... wow, you must all be extremely proud of yourselves :)

Anyways, if anybody actually posts something worth discussing, feel free to let me know about it and I may actually bother reading/replying... otherwise, I'm out, enjoy your pointless bickering :)
[/endrant]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop acting like a kid, OVA and PKs are not NAPed no matter what you say. I am looking at the diplomacy table, not you.
Excuse you, you are once again the kid who ruind yet another thread.
It was you, and not me who had to defend he's little pathetic nub tribe in every thread there was a negative post made about sci.
But then again, is there anything positive to be sayd about sci?

Diplomacy table, what does that matter when you attack tribes listed under allies or NAP?
You are NAP'ed with pks, ask unfriendly charms, and if you want to make sure, attack some of those former RFG people you wern't not able to merger with. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A few thousand yea, still no 10.000 or 15.000
And people stopped sending :p

Now try that with minimal support and don't lose any villages. Now that's bragworthy IMO.. at least I never bothered to brag unless it met those standards.

DeletedUser

dang rowan.. so much flaming. -_- And yeah, I get the point. lol

DeletedUser

TRE will you decide to fight? all i see so far is you dodging and dodging and dodging evertyhing..

you come here bragging saying how you will kill everything and want to have fun...by fun you mean just dodging? wtf...

DeletedUser

dodge dodge dodge. 15,000 attacks. what are the odds about 1/8th are fakes?

DeletedUser

i assure you that we have sent many more nukes than the 2k-3k tre expected
but its not fun at all if he is going to dodge everything...such skilled player only dodging? :lol:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why should I waste troops now, If I can use them later.
And dodging everything? That is not true, look at my ODD, it's rising a bit.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TRE will you decide to fight? all i see so far is you dodging and dodging and dodging evertyhing..

you come here bragging saying how you will kill everything and want to have fun

I never said I would kill everything. Quote that part of me will ya ..

DeletedUser

use them later? dont you already know there wont be tomorrow for you? lol