[opinion] What is your basis in joining a tribe?

DeletedUser

The first one that invites me is the answer i hope everyone says :D

DeletedUser

i really doubt ;) haha XD

I quit this game ages ago, I guess times haven't changed that much. Are spearmen using plastic spears to save on production costs due to the global economy crisis?

DeletedUser

The nature of the game has now changed when it comes to tribes.

When once 95% of players in a world started freelance and joined up to compulsively made tribes, the worlds talented and well known players are primarily made up of pre-made tribes, meaning it is hard for any compulsively known tribes to ever be successful.

It is interesting to see how much this game has changed from a average size community slowly grasping the basics to a huge online empire with 30 worlds, countless amounts of guides and more premades than there is essays in a Mexican Gang, gotta say its fun but I miss going into a world with a bunch of average "establishing themselves" tribes, nowadays it is almost always set in stone who is going to win what continent, and yeah time for me to stop I've rambled far too long.

DeletedUser

What is your basis or judgement on joining a tribe? Will you join any random tribe or wait a few days, or wait till someone sends you a good invite mail?
Main thing when you choose a tribe is pay attention on ASCII sword in tribe profile. If leader has a time to draw a sword so probably he has a time to play. If only he did not ctrl+c/ctrl+v from other tribe profile. So first you need to ask him how he drawed such amazing ASCII sword if answer is "copied" so you are in wrong tribe. Really. :)

btw did you play in previous worlds? You nick seems known for me or I am wrong... w18?

Super fast

I dont join a tribe, the tribe joins me :lol:

Well Said!

I Like to count the number of invits I get. I never accpet Invits if I get no mail before the invit has been sent. So in short I wait a couple of days before joining any. Unless I make it

DeletedUser

I will send you a mail like this:

"Hello human if you are reading this so it means you are able to read.
Congrats.
Join my tribe xxxPWNw30xxx!
ASCII sword here
"

Would you join? xD

DeletedUser

HAM would shrivel in comparison to such a well thought out recruitment letter, I'd be all yours hunny. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i don't join a tribe........................ i destroyz them:) joke

DeletedUser

I join this tribe once in W5 they offered me 5 premium and a Baron state for the first five who join.:icon_wink:

It pays to have great players with you.:icon_biggrin:

FAILED...

Super fast

I will send you a mail like this:

"Hello human if you are reading this so it means you are able to read.
Congrats.
Join my tribe xxxPWNw30xxx!
ASCII sword here
"

Would you join? xD

No can`t say I would join your tribe =)

DeletedUser4190

i used to only join a tribe if they send me a message asking me to join then i have a discussion with them

these days i would prefer to join a well organized tribe but its so hard to tell

DeletedUser

Main factor is the leader of a tribe.

Ive been in tribes with noobs but a good leader, and had great fun, ive also been in tribes with good players but clueless leaders and hated it. If the guy at the top doesnt know what hes doing then you wont enjoy your stay.

DeletedUser

I would leave straight after if it was a noob tribe too ^^

Edit:

If I can't tell how the tribe looks like from the profile, I'll join it if they invited me, and if it's bad, or just bad leadership, I'll leave and continue my quest XD

DeletedUser

wait to see what pops up, for now i'm just chillin' taking in the new scenery.

DeletedUser

I am an ESL Battle Lord...but since my Brothers in ESL aren't playing this world right now, I will wait and see what shakes out

DeletedUser

I am an ESL Battle Lord...but since my Brothers in ESL aren't playing this world right now, I will wait and see what shakes out

you'd be surprised :icon_wink:

As for the topic. I enjoy either making my own tribe. Or if not, then i prefer using a tribe for social purposes and pretty much being a solo player further away from my tribes cluster.

W6, W13, W16, and now W30 would be examples of the latter.