Opinions for w55

DeletedUser98475

No. No. No. FUN backwards is Nuf. Nuf is britsh slang for enough. Enough starts with a E. England starts a E. England is where i live. Therefore, by my logic, i am having the most fun.

DeletedUser100054

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player - Tampara
2) Most feared player - Rompak
3) Most clever Player - (none)
4) Most Gullible Player - (not sure)
5) Worst player - (not sure)
6) Biggest point whore - Doze Theory
7) Most missed retired player - (not sure)
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Noir/4ZL?
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Artemis/Fray
10) Best individual tribe - 4ZL?
11) Best Family of Tribes - Theres only 1 family i know
12) Best move made by a tribe - area eating up Horde!
13) Worst tribe - CW
14) Worst move made by a tribe -
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - J-Wright
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster -
17) Worst forum personality (overall) -
18) Best avatar -
19) Best Signature -
20) Biggest Spammer -
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : The eastern war on Fray

DeletedUser

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player - Zen. Knows when to fight and when to talk diplomacy
2) Most feared player - Player I wouldn't know, but 4ZL? seems to be the most feared tribe, so I'd say Noir is the most feared player, being their leader and all.
3) Most clever Player - Myself for accepting the invite to Area when Motive was being decimated.
4) Most Gullible Player - Tampara for believing that a bunch of barb-nobling noobs can actually save his ass.
5) Worst player - .firekill. After 6 months he still doesnt realise that he has lost and that restarting back then (or whenever he kept bothering me with angry mails and I advised him to get over with it and restart) would have saved him a lot of time and frustration,
6) Biggest point whore - W55King, he fell too easily
7) Most missed retired player - Delboy426
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Zen. (Area) and Noir (4ZL?)
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Too many
10) Best individual tribe - Area (biased ;))
11) Best Family of Tribes - 'best' is a great word, but DA Family and Fray would be the best of the worst.
12) Best move made by a tribe - 4ZL? annihilating W55King and warring Motive from the south at a time Motive overextended themselves in the north and by doing that got handed K43 to them on a golden plate.
13) Worst tribe - LOVE was a premade with high expectations, but once Motive started warring them, they didn't do anything.
14) Worst move made by a tribe - MSQ choosing the side of Horde, when Horde was already losing ground in K33
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - N/A if the P&P was that entertaining I'd have come here more often
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - N/A
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - N/A
18) Best avatar - N/A
19) Best Signature - Area (tribe)
20) Biggest Spammer - N/A
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Horde outscoring Area 3:1, but getting slaughtered even before 4ZL? joined in a month later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No. No. No. FUN backwards is Nuf. Nuf is britsh slang for enough. Enough starts with a E. England starts a E. England is where i live. Therefore, by my logic, i am having the most fun.

Except when it comes to football teams. :lol:

DeletedUser98475

14) Worst move made by a tribe - MSQ choosing the side of Horde, when Horde was already losing ground in K33

Its called loyalty, And i'd hope my allies wouldnt run if i was losing.

DeletedUser

yes - was a strange move from them...they approached us, telling they want to help against horde, how horde players mocked them and so...We told them they are welcomed to join if they want - not that their participation in any way could have changed our plans...but in the end they started to attack us. no loyality there to anyone. probably they wanted a share of the pie and bet on horde to deliver it. wrong bet it seems :)

DeletedUser98475

Weird, Some of the ex-MSQ told me elsewise :p

But i suppose there are atleast 2 views to everything.

All i can say, respect area, for achieving greatness. Daring, you are.

DeletedUser98475

Now Now, That would be telling. :D

I was told in Good faith, so i shant say, But im sure you can guess :p

DeletedUser

I prefer not to go on guess hand :) But i can respect your choice of not telling...even if is not something that important....was merely for entertaining :)

DeletedUser

IT was voted on, fight Horde, or area. Area was found to b a WAY bigger threat then Horde!. Letting Area expand and get bigger would make them a bigger threat later on. Besides MSQ only cared about securing k22, and taking out area from south-eastern k22.

wacky,

DeletedUser

just my thoughts :D

1) Best liked/respected player - no one yet...
2) Most feared player - never will be...
3) Most clever Player - haven't met...
4) Most Gullible Player - have no idea
5) Worst player - there are no worse players, just unlucky... EDIT: ok I'm wrong, it's wacky11
6) Biggest point whore - everyone
7) Most missed retired player - I don't miss anyone and never will miss :p
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - none
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - tribe without leader...
10) Best individual tribe - definitely MSQ (I've been only in 4 tribes and it's best :p)
11) Best Family of Tribes - none (family+best? = it's not possible :D)
12) Best move made by a tribe - will see in future ;)
13) Worst tribe - we all know which it is
14) Worst move made by a tribe - worst move is no move...
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - don't know, I don't read it much
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - don't know, I don't read it much
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - every spammer
18) Best avatar - don't know, I don't look at it
19) Best Signature - don't know, I don't look at it
20) Biggest Spammer - I just ignore them
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : what event? seems I missed it :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

there's nothing strange about what's MSQ plan :p
both tribes offered us to join in fight, we had to choose...
we couldn't stay neutral because it's good way of getting villages :p
and we couldn't decide which tribe to join till last minute (even in that day there was 50% possibility of both tribes )
could say we flipped a coin :D but actually there's plan and we're doing it, nothing have changed, we're still going to our goal :icon_smile:... (later at end, I'll tell more, but now, less talk -> more do :p)

PS. wacky11 is no longer MSQ, so I wouldn't take it seriously what he's saying :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Best liked/respected player - Id say the many cos of rugsbunny are some of the most liked however perhaps noir is most respected?
2) Most feared player - Rompak. Id restart if he moved into my cluster.
3) Most clever Player - Unsure. I have yet to see anything particularly clever.
4) Most Gullible Player - Anyone who thinks points are more important than troops
5) Worst player - /
6) Biggest point whore - /
7) Most missed retired player - /
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Noir (4ZL?) and despite popular belief Artemis (Fray)
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Any innov leader... They declared on Fray and haver very little to show for it
10) Best individual tribe - Judging by this thread Area are wuite something?
11) Best Family of Tribes - Eastern rim tribes...
12) Best move made by a tribe - ES splitting from KOHA
13) Worst tribe - KOHA
14) Worst move made by a tribe - Nyx merging KOHA
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - Panamax
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - Alex makes some really nice fact based posts.
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Panamax
18) Best avatar - /
19) Best Signature - /
20) Biggest Spammer - Bernard
21) Favorite event of W55 so far - Pretty boring thus far =L

.dan.101

----------------------------------------------------------------------
there's nothing strange about what's MSQ plan :p
both tribes offered us to join in fight, we had to choose...
we couldn't stay neutral because it's good way of getting villages :p
and we couldn't decide which tribe to join till last minute (even in that day there was 50% possibility of both tribes )
could say we flipped a coin :D but actually there's plan and we're doing it, nothing have changed, we're still going to our goal :icon_smile:... (later at end, I'll tell more, but now, less talk -> more do :p)

PS. wacky11 is no longer MSQ, so I wouldn't take it seriously what he's saying :D

Yeah. So you bet on the wrong horse. :lol: