what is YOUR honest opinion on PIRANA,
i like to know what people think,
just one rule, we know were losing the war against SubV

What Do YOU think makes us a bad tribe?

Thanks
Master B Ater

DeletedUser

Pointless thread is pointless...

People already post their opinions about your tribe in the top 10/20 ratings thread...why do they need to post it again in yet another thread?

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
because i cba to read through all the threads looking for opinions on PIRANA ^^ thats my honest answer

DeletedUser

lol, weren't you just trying to get RC's and the rest of SubV's opinions in the SubV Fishmonger thread?

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I got RC's opinion, kinda, and Madisonbama's but waw i never knew PIRANA was such a hated tribe

toggboy22

Its a hated tribe. Im even im in it with you master but it doesnt really matter why everyone doesnt like us. lol

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeahh your right togg :p where like the Nazis of w48 :p long live Hitl..... i mean PIRANA!

DeletedUser

the main reason PIRANA has such a bad reputation is that PIRANA seems "gutless" (sorry, but that the best word i can think of without offending you...i could have used cowards, but i'll use "gutless").

As i said in the SubV's Fishmonger Shop, you guys refuse to fight war (UN Vs. Quay), "desering" to be allies with ALL top 5 tribes, "desering" rim tribes as enemies.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
fair point, so the main reason were so hated is because we dont finish that war? fair enough

Last edited:

DeletedUser

fair point, so the main reason were so hated is because we dont finish that war? fair enough

yup, instead of fighting, you guys hugged. This major hug (aka merge and desire "peace" by allying ALL top of the top 5 tribes) gives W48 the name "hugging world" (there are several players from other worlds that came saw the merge...and they named this world as "hugging world")

DeletedUser

If Pirana mak pointless threads that gives them a 1/10 for me maibly for the reason of all thes merges

DeletedUser

I think another big reason for the hatred of PIRANA is the fact that you've been pretty much decimated by SubV so far in this war...Everyone automatically labeled you guys as a failure when you thought mass hugging would set you up for the future, but the sorry stats against SubV pretty much killed off any support from players who wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. So in short, most people hate your tribe because you massively fail-hugged and then half of your members took turns getting raped by SubV.

DeletedUser

lol, "getting raped" is a little harsh (that makes us in SubV looks like savages:p), it's more like graceful donations of villages for SubV

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People over at subv dont hate Pirana at all. Why would anyone hate a free buffet?

DeletedUser

People over at subv dont hate Pirana at all. Why would anyone hate a free buffet?

Lmao...nice one mate ;-)

By the way you are pretty cool In Game :D

And yes , I got more Pissed off on PIRANA when the MYR F. guys merged in , because before that slowly the numbers were going down and as soon as they joined in I got mind barfed on !!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: