Opinions on PIRANA

DeletedUser

People hate Pirana, like they hate Chosen One.
Its because you guys failed with the merge, and failed at hugging...
No doubt you have some top quality players, but our opinions of you guys went down the drain, after the UN-Quay merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26088

I tot they hate pirana like they hate that FailGamer who you guy are "fond" of lol~
And yea i hope those high player of pirana best find a better tribe ~

DeletedUser

I tot they hate pirana like they hate that FailGamer who you guy are "fond" of lol~
And yea i hope those high player of pirana best find a better tribe ~

i thought this game is all about fighting. what kind of a fight is it if all "good" player are on one side of the fight. switching sides in the middle of a war kind of defeats the purpose of this game.

DeletedUser88965

do i get a cookie if i keep all my villages?

Well you will certainly deserve one :lol:
Just imagine the tribe Pirana could have been if they were all like yourself!
You sir are definitely an excellent player - but a lot of your tribemates must do your head in surely:icon_confused:

DeletedUser26088

well war game usually have a few people swtich side during war, That is spies lol.

DeletedUser

6-7 k last i checked

with a little luck i'll get the defender award with 1 mil killed units

DeletedUser

6-7 k last i checked
Its good to know that you are holding so well:p
But whether you will be able to hold your vils or not wont matter a bit if we can breach your D and when thats done, or rather when you give up, PIRANA's last stand will be remembered by history as Robin's last stand.:)

DeletedUser

nah pirana has other player that can put up a fight.

yeah, -Igrotak- is another one, he sends nukes to me just for fun, didnt even try to noble. He's fighting against 3 players that are on defensive, but he has nukes to waste on me. That means he has lots of nukes to spare.

and Langile101 is a very good player. He nuked me 3 times, then stopped to recover, which was a good decision or else he'd lose a lot more.

all kiddings aside, i really dont think anyone else in PIRANA would survive a massive nuke party like the one you are facing, not even langile101 can take that many nukes along with fakes. it's just that you, Robin, have a lot of free time to sit there and take all the actions that is needed. It seems to me as if you often pull all-nighters just to stay alive against our offenses.

drluke95

and Langile101 is a very good player. He nuked me 3 times, then stopped to recover, which was a good decision or else he'd lose a lot more.

langile is a she

DeletedUser

Yeah i knew original owner was a she but i heard aswell that she quitted a few ago and there someone new in the account now.

Robin? Bring the light :)

DeletedUser

meh that hurt.

holy crap

it went up by 2 million in the last minute. you really wanted those villages, didn't you?

DeletedUser

do i get a cookie if i keep all my villages?

with a little luck i'll get the defender award with 1 mil killed units

You will surely get one. But must be all, ok? :p

That is our christmas gift for you :icon_biggrin:
And i think may result a bit higher tbh :p

At what point it is now?

Told ya would have been a bit higher :icon_wink:

This is from your profile:

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 19.12.2010 (3.501.892 units)!

but no coockies for you this round :icon_cry:

Jokes apart, you did a hell of a job. Most peeps would have lost way more or even gave up. I respect you for this :)

DeletedUser

i sniped all trains but two or three which i wanted to retake. and i counted on some defs to hold. didn't imagine that amount of last minute nukes.

a few of my defs and nobles went puff on the way :icon_confused:.

i like it better to be on the attacking side but it was still fun to figure out how to defend best.

DeletedUser

Congrats. Always said you were a great player and you proved it today by defending so many of you villages.