*optimal* nuke?

CholoDrew

219 rams is minimum, id say 310 max on rams

cats are really only useful for rally point, and you need just 10 for that.

However, I usually have a village with around 250 if i want to 'shape' a village.

squareenix

no,
10% pop village
destroy everything except level 4 smithy and level 25 barracks, level 30 warehouse and farm
build 1 paladin with the axe weapon
build around 25k axes and DESTROY everything

[sarcasm]
The only thing that could stand up to that is if Iceman's (in world 1) villages were all defensive and he send support ALL to one village
[/sarcasm]

jay ba-i

your all wrong build a village max everything then just build nobles. They are stong when in numbers :snob::snob::snob::snob::snob:

squareenix

too bad they take up 100 pop and cost possibly millions of resources each

DeletedUser

so you piss on my knowledge..

So I delete post and consider time wasted...

DeletedUser

Would you happen to be the zinc35 who I recently cleared on W23? o_O

Haha - That would be quite the laugh.

My nukes tend to vary - I mix them up and try different set ups to make things interesting. I don't generally use HC on nukes though

CholoDrew

I am gonna start making 2k/12k, 2.5k/10k, 3k/8k lc/axe nukes, and also 1.6k/12k, 2k/10k and 3k/5k(for heavy archers) nukes with MA/axe

DeletedUser

Someone is sitting me on w23. Should i check it or is it dead.

DeletedUser

All pure offence under 12 000 offence troops are "semi nukes".

Keep trying....

I got REAL nukes.

DeletedUser

hehe in 1 of my villages ive got 10k axes in production or ready to use o_O. also have 250 rams and afew pults

DeletedUser

Try to have multiple offensive villages. That way you can lose all the troops in one and still finish the target with the other while rebuilding the first.

DeletedUser

This is very good time to ask for optimal nuke...this world started in April,and you are asking for optimal nuke now,great

DeletedUser

mt optimal nuke would be 1K spears 2K swords and 3K archers with a pali so I could keep 1 village

DeletedUser44725

8k axe 2k lc 250 rams and 10 cats and 250 ma i saw some1 post in another topic