Orange, NIR, ASE, Hi! Vs. : )

DeletedUser3932

You are claiming that ASE Dark and HI inactives are something you should count. lol.

So... what your saying is... you don't mind it if your recruits can't even take out inactive players?... hmmm... I do worry for Orange sometimes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

So... what your saying is... you don't mind it if your recruits can't even take out inactive players?... hmmm... I do worry for Orange sometimes :icon_sad:

I am proving they did nothing. Your recruitment policy was because you couldn't take them out.

You look idiotic if you come on claiming 2 war victories if you take 50 villages and recruit 200.

I was happy to keep rimming, NIR were the ones that wanted to stop.

DeletedUser

I am proving they did nothing. Your recruitment policy was because you couldn't take them out.

You look idiotic if you come on claiming 2 war victories if you take 50 villages and recruit 200.

I was happy to keep rimming, NIR were the ones that wanted to stop.

Rimming? You didn't rim anyone in fact you did less than every NIR recruit in the war. Ho did we do nothing i had more conquers than you in the war. You're a clear embarrassment to the game. You started 12 days earlier then me and, i have more ODA, Points, Conquers, and war stats. You have nothing. What more do we need to tell you? I told you your recruits did nothing in the war and, they're all very inexperienced, i don't understand how you can even say something like that. Look at the recruits Orange recruited, mass recruited war refugees, and the bad ones at that. If you say our recruiment policy is "y was because you couldn't take them out."
then does that mean you couldnt take out a few 100k noobs? That definetley says something about orange.

DeletedUser

War stats there bud

4 Orange 558.955 76 27 2.8 3.458.669 2.459.269
6 NIR 500.318 72 20 3.6 3.476.098 2.053.765

We just had 1 war. My personal stats 12-3. More than everyone you recruited put together. lol

DeletedUser

Not your war stats!

From TW stats against real tribes so either NIR or Orange. And while they were members of their tribes. Not when they ran and eat there own tribe

You were saying?

DeletedUser104585

Dude please End off the day NIR recruit instead off fighting why coz they can't fight most of the player you recruited nobled NIR villages..

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Dude please End off the day NIR recruit instead off fighting why coz they can't fight most of the player you recruited nobled NIR villages..

I recruit people from enemy tribes that earn my respect in a war. When we declared on Hi! everyone quit except Xiang, he tried to noble me which showed he was loyal and committed. Hes now in our tribe. Wether or not we could've nobled them you can debate all you like, all i know is they were all great players and are now in our tribe instead of us wasting tons of nukes and nobles to rim people who wanted to fight for us.

The guys you recruited weren't invited here for a reason... and thats all im going to say about them.

Can a mod close this thread now? The wars over. Our side won. End of story

DeletedUser

I recruit people from enemy tribes that earn my respect in a war. When we declared on Hi! everyone quit except Xiang, he tried to noble me which showed he was loyal and committed. Hes now in our tribe. Wether or not we could've nobled them you can debate all you like, all i know is they were all great players and are now in our tribe instead of us wasting tons of nukes and nobles to rim people who wanted to fight for us.

The guys you recruited weren't invited here for a reason... and thats all im going to say about them.

Can a mod close this thread now? The wars over. Our side won. End of story

what we've all been thinking, thanks

DeletedUser104585

All I am saying is that your tribe is claiming you you won the war and Orange did nothing too it plus you recruited Noobslayer when you knew we wanted to noble him, We even told you that don't recruited him he was our enemy disrespect there i think...

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Id say it was a pretty even effort. You guys lead overall caps but most of them have come after the majority of their tribe quit but yea it was a win all around who cares? I sure dont.

Noobslayer was my friend before the war and will continue to be after the war, no disrespect was meant there.

DeletedUser104585

All this could off been said before you recruited him saying he is a friend

DeletedUser

guys just stop it or if you want just meet in the bloody battle field

DeletedUser

To sum the last few pages up. NIR used orange to do their dirty work against : ), NIR then invites the best players in : ) orange gets nothing and will be nobled by NIR soon...

DeletedUser

NIR did use Orange, we knew that the whole war, we figured they were going to wait until we broke them and then hop in with the recruiting and easy villages. Nobled by NIR soon, I wouldn't be so sure about that.